Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2013 4:51:47 AM EDT
During a speech in 1942, Adolf Hitler said, "The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to posses arms." In other words, Jews and others whom Hitler wanted to wipe from the earth first had to be separated from their guns.

This was not new position for Hitler. Rather, it was something he had put into practice from the moment he came into office.

When Adolf Hitler came to power in 1933, he seized gun registration information that had been compiled by Germany's previous government under the premise that the information would not fall into the wrong hands or be used for an all-out confiscation scheme. But as gun scholar Stephen P. Halbrook makes clear in his new book, Gun Control in the Third Reich: Disarming the Jews and "Enemies of the State," Hitler's hands were the wrong hands. And Hitler and the Nazi movement used all the information they could find—as well as the threat of brute force and death—to force Jews and others to hand over their firearms.

As Halbrook put it: "The Nazis thought it was pretty important to be sure the Jews weren't armed."

Gun Control in the Third Reich covers gun control under Hitler but, perhaps more importantly, it covers the methodology of that gun control in great detail. In so doing, Halbrook helps the reader sees how registration led to confiscation, and how confiscation turned citizens into subjects and eventually into victims—victims of their own government and/or of an invading force.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/27/How-Adolf-Hitler-Prevented-Subject-Races-From-Possessing-Arms#comment-1100699686
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:55:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:06:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Always amazed at how Jews in the US seem to be overwhelmingly in favor of gun control.  Yes, there are exceptions ... But not many.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:14:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Always amazed at how Jews in the US seem to be overwhelmingly in favor of gun control.  Yes, there are exceptions ... But not many.
View Quote

There's a Jewish woman who is the chairperson on the committee that
Sees gun control leg here in the il legislature. Hard core gun grabber.
Maybe I should read it then mail it to her.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:14:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote

An overwhelming portion of the Jews in the US back in the 40's didn't give a shit about what was happening in Germany at the time, they were too busy making money.  Why would their descendants bother to care about something that they did not?

The few German Jews I've run into from that time period (some escaped when they got a sniff of Hitlers plans, some released from concentration camps) were adamant supporters of liberty and the second amendment.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:16:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm amazed at how the vast majority favor all forms of government control.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:16:53 AM EDT
[#6]
"That will never happen here" seems to be the constant mantra that will lead to it happening here.

FBO and the gun grabbers
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:19:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Did Jews own firearms?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:36:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And particularly politicians who are largely anti-Israel.

I asked a Jewish coworker why he thinks Jews vote as they do (he's a member of the Palm Beach GOP club). He told me that there's an overwhelming preconditioning in that community to be politically charitable to people and causes who are generally viewed as social underdogs. He said Jews tend to relate to that, despite personally disadvantageous economic and foreign policy from liberal politicians.

My response was "Jim, if charity and helping the disadvantaged "under dogs" is important why not be charitable as individuals or as a group, rather than outsourcing "charity" to politicians that don't represent their interests in foreign and economic policy? What gives Jews or anyone the impression that the government is a trustworthy custodian of our money?"

He said he truly didn't know and it boggles his mind.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:37:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Did Jews own firearms?
View Quote

Its possible that all 2.4 million that were in Europe at the time did.  
Its also possible that revionist will say that a ghost number of 3.6 million had them as well
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:43:47 AM EDT
[#10]
"That can't happen in the USA."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top