Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2013 2:38:02 AM EDT

Her only "achievement" is speechifying for 14 hours about how killing babies is a good thing..

What an idiot.

And y'all say Texas is going to tip soon...

http://blog.chron.com/texaspolitics/2013/10/wendy-davis-has-to-sign-affidavit-to-vote/
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:42:35 AM EDT
[#1]
It could happen, look at Virginia.  You have libertarians and Repubs at each other's throats because they care more about blow jobs than their gun rights.  Down is up and up is down these days.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:42:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Her only "achievement" is speechifying for 14 hours about how killing babies is a good thing..

What an idiot.

http://blog.chron.com/texaspolitics/2013/10/wendy-davis-has-to-sign-affidavit-to-vote/
View Quote

Don't count your chickens….

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:46:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What an idiot.

She's not very bright. The few times I've heard her interviewed she honestly doesn't seem to have an original thought in her head.

The stomping that Greg Abbott will put on her should be epic.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:49:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

She's not very bright. The few times I've heard her interviewed she honestly doesn't seem to have an original thought in her head.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What an idiot.

yeah well….just sayin…nothing surprises me anymore….the average American voter is simply incapable of thinking for themselves...
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:58:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What an idiot.

View Quote

IMO the only thing that can sink Texas is Amnesty, and I'd expect an armed revolt when the Feds try to ram it down Texans throat's !
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:02:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

I thought you guys liked them blonde and stupid.

In your defense she was born a Yankee from RI. Sigh...Save us all from transplants.

That said she sure has that Texas hair thing going on....You know you would hit it.  

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:05:13 AM EDT
[#7]
She made the cover of Texas Monthly. Watch out!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:07:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

In your defense she was born a Yankee from RI. Sigh...Save us all from transplants.

That said she sure has that Texas hair thing going on....You know you would hit it.  

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a7/Wendy_Davis_2013.jpeg/220px-Wendy_Davis_2013.jpeg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a7/Wendy_Davis_2013.jpeg/220px-Wendy_Davis_2013.jpeg

She does have the MILF thing going on. But once she opens her mouth... ummm, no thanks.

But read the article in the link. This moron proposed the amendment allowing voter fraud via signing a piece of meaningless paper. And then voted AGAINST her own amendment.

And now she takes advantage of the very amendment she proposed but voted against.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:17:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

She does have the MILF thing going on. But once she opens her mouth... ummm, no thanks.

But read the article in the link. This moron proposed the amendment allowing voter fraud via signing a piece of meaningless paper. And then voted AGAINST her own amendment.

And now she takes advantage of the very amendment she proposed but voted against.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was going to mention voter fraud, but I see you've brought it up.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:46:06 AM EDT
[#10]
The media here is doing everything they possibly can to prop her up and boost her stock.  They try to present her like she is the greatest thing to ever grace the halls of Austin.  Never mind the fact her only claim to fame is a sickening attempt to prolong the period when a baby can remain in the womb before being aborted.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:48:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What an idiot.

You heard obama without his teleprompter?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:50:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd pound her uterus and ovaries like a an Orangatang on coke.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:53:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What an idiot.

View Quote

And that speech and topic was such a hit that her own campaign commercials make no mention of abortion, the filibuster attempt or even what political party she is affiliated with.  I'm surprised she isn't dressed all in white with a rising sun headband in her public appearances.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:54:13 AM EDT
[#14]
The problem here in Texas is not the nominees that the Dems will put up, it's the libtard intellectuals coupled with the urban low-informationals that have been built into a very large voter base for the Dems.
If Sheila Jackson Lee can not only get elected but get re-elected over and over, what makes you think this stupid woman will fare worse?

ETA: I will be voting for Abbott, obviously, but I hope other (R)s and conservatives don't think that there's a legitimate challenge from the (D)s.
That's how we lose elections.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:09:13 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

It could happen, look at Virginia.  You have libertarians and Repubs at each other's throats because they care more about blow jobs than their gun rights.  Down is up and up is down these days.  
View Quote

Every libertarian from VA that I have seen post on the subject has said they will vote for Cuccinelli.

Complaining about the blowjob thing has generally been facepalming about Cooch being terrible in the media and playing into his opponent's hands.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:10:26 PM EDT
[#16]
The general election in Texas is a coronation for any statewide race.  It will continue to be.  The republican will likely not even debate the dem.  They haven't in years.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:10:46 PM EDT
[#17]
If the Democrats were SERIOUS about taking Texas, they'd run that little communist Julian Castro.....but maybe they don't think it's ripe enough yet for the takeover so they need a sacrificial idiot.....They found one.....
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:12:16 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

If Sheila Jackson Lee can not only get elected but get re-elected over and over, what makes you think this stupid woman will fare worse?

View Quote

Lee has never run statewide.

Anyone can win in a district tailor-made for them.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:44:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If the Democrats were SERIOUS about taking Texas, they'd run that little communist Julian Castro.....but maybe they don't think it's ripe enough yet for the takeover so they need a sacrificial idiot.....They found one.....
View Quote

That's my thinking too.  They don't want Castro to end up damaged goods because they have big plans for him, so Davis is the nominee because she was going to lose her district anyway and was desperate enough to go.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:48:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That's my thinking too.  They don't want Castro to end up damaged goods because they have big plans for him, so Davis is the nominee because she was going to lose her district anyway and was desperate enough to go.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. You don't give a guy a keynote at the Dem. convention if you don't think he's "going places"- nobody knew who the hell Obama was before his speech there. They'll wait until probably the NEXT Governors election and then push him hard.....they might find him a safe Congressional seat sometime before then though.....They had great hopes for Cisneros until he got caught with his dick in his hand so to speak....Julian is his reincarnation.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:57:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:58:36 PM EDT
[#22]
She will get support from Dallas, Austin, etc but the big chunk of TX will not vote for that bitch
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top