Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2013 11:20:59 PM EDT
And rather enjoyed it!!

Found a tech managment bachelors program that took my existing college credit(unfinished degree in manufacturing engineering) and allowed me to apply my resume, work experience(IT), and work training certs to it for credit.

After the transfer credits and portfolio, I only have 12 classes to take for my Bachelors in Technology Management from NAU.  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 11:27:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats!

How much scratch will it cost?

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 11:52:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Congrats!

How much scratch will it cost?

View Quote

Quite reasonable really!  Looking at about 4500 with books per semester for 4 classes each semester.  Best part about it is my work is paying for it as long as I pass my classes.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 11:53:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice!

Well kick some ass and don't go to too many keggers.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top