Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2013 6:02:58 AM EDT
http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-Candy-Sugarless-5-Pound/product-reviews/B000EVQWKC

Small sample of one of them...

"Her sister was skeptical and suspected that we were exaggerating. She took them to work, since there was still 99% of a 5 pound bag left. She works for a construction company, where there are builders, roofers, house painters, landscapers, etc. Lots of people who generally have limited access to toilets on a given day. I can't imagine where all of those poor men (and women) pooped that day. I keep envisioning men on roofs, crossing their legs and trying to decide if they can make it down the ladder, or if they should just jump."
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:10:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I take it they were not any good.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:16:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Apparently they are the best tasting laxative on the planet.  Best used on babies and large dags.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:17:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Real, sugar-containing Haribo Gummi Bears are awesome, especially when they've soaked in vodka over night.  But I've never had the sugarless ones and probably never will.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:23:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Real, sugar-containing Haribo Gummi Bears are awesome, especially when they've soaked in vodka over night.  But I've never had the sugarless ones and probably never will.
View Quote

Any particular brand of vodka you prefer?  May try this weekend
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:39:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Sugarless will give you the shits, the Lycasin in them does that.

Go with the real stuff!
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:40:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd go with Moskovskaya. Not too big on Vodka, but this is good stuff. Works nice with Red Bull also...
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:44:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anything you like.  It doesn't have to be top-shelf.  Spread the gummis on a baking sheet, pour vodka until you have about 1/4 inch on the pan, cover with plastic wrap, and put in the fridge over night.  The gummis will absorb the vodka and puff up a bit.  It's like jello shots, only with gummi bears.  There will still be some gummi-flavored vodka in the pan, so use a spoon for that.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:47:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Just commenting on one of the reviews posted above.. She took them to a construction company.. which is made up of dudes that eat high protein diets at mealtime and then gatorade and water all day long.

No wonder they weren't eaten.  It's candy after all and it was during the work day.  Who wants to get the shits when you're up on a roof?

Maybe should she take them to teenagers and little children instead.

Otherwise, those gummy bears are awesome.  Never tried the sugar free types.  I don't see the point.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:47:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I prefer Rummi Bears, but Vodka Bears are good too.

I can't count how much money I've spent on Amazon to get the Euro Haribo Gold Bears... shudders
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:49:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:49:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I can't count how much money I've spent on Amazon to get the Euro Haribo Gold Bears... shudders
View Quote

One of the benefits of being over here in Germany. I have access to all of that stuff, Gummi bears, Kinder chocolate and all that.

I just can't get Dr Pepper over here... haha
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top