Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2002 7:25:28 PM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/duforum/DCForumID61/7296.html

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Funny to see how much more valuable a cat is than a human life!
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 8:19:26 PM EDT
[#1]
well, i guess i cant find smashing kitten heads with hammers funny. the point of the assholes who did it being firefighters is irrelevent. i support leos, firefighters, emt's and others in the same line of work. however, i dont support being cruel to animals. yeah we are on top of the food chain, yeah i know a cats life isnt equal to a human life, but its just sick to do that to an animal. i suppose you were the kind of kid who buried animals up to thier necks and ran them over with lawn mowers for kicks. ive done rescue work for dogs, cats, and donate time every year to a local Raptor rescue (birds of prey) and have seen some of the sick shit people do to defenseless animals. We are the stewards of the land and all its creatures, im ok with hunting for food, taking care of predator populations, but il;l never be in favor of being cruel. there is a right way and wrong way of putting an animal down, and hammers is not the way. if you ever have an unwanted animal, bring it to a shelter.
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 8:36:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, you're right...that's sure is some funny shit alright,

I can see that you finding humor (any humor whatsoever) in this puts you right in the same pile of human dung that hasn't got the ability to descern right from wrong, good from evil or kindness from torture.
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 8:49:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top