Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2013 2:25:26 PM EDT
A couple more from the Mamiya RB67.  Took these yesterday while out hiking the Beaver Brook Trail just outside of Golden.

Shot on Delta 100 and developed using Xtol at 1:1.

I am REALLY enjoying the whole film process, especially using a medium format camera.  Yesterday I also picked up an Omega D5 XL enlarger for $50.00.  Makes for a great excuse to look for a nice 4x5 monorail !

RB67-26-OCT-2013-3 by Colorado CJ, on Flickr

RB67-26-OCT-2013-2 by Colorado CJ, on Flickr
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:26:57 PM EDT
[#1]
amazing
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:28:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I always wanted one of those, from the day they came out, but there were always too many other places for the money.

Ended up with a C330.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:31:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I miss the days of tri-pan and pan x, k1000's and twin lens reflex cameras.  I've been half seriously eyeballing Hasselblad 500c's for awhile now.  Looks like you are having some fun with your camera!
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:36:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah. I bought the Mamiya for $150.00, so you can get them very cheap now days.  People are practically giving away darkroom equipment.  

I am a digital shooter usually (my go-to camera is a D600), but it is fun and I am learning a lot, getting into film.

Here's a shot of the Mamiya from 2 weeks ago out on another hike (shot with an OM1 and TMAX 100 film).  

The-Mamiya-on-the-Trail by Colorado CJ, on Flickr

And a few from the Mamiya on that hike.

RB67-13-OCT-2013-3 by Colorado CJ, on Flickr

RB67-13-OCT-2013-4 by Colorado CJ, on Flickr
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 5:14:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I miss the days of tri-pan and pan x, k1000's and twin lens reflex cameras.  I've been half seriously eyeballing Hasselblad 500c's for awhile now.  Looks like you are having some fun with your camera!
View Quote

I'd love to get a Hasselblad, especially for their (relative) compactness.  Prices on them are really climbing though.  A year or so ago, you could get a 500 CM for half or less of what they cost today.

A lot of people are getting back into film.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top