Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2013 12:47:16 PM EDT
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is rebuffing calls from Republicans for her to resign over the troubled launch of the ObamaCare sign-up website, saying those asking her to resign are “people I don’t work for.”

“The majority of people calling for me to resign I would say are people who I don't work for, and who do not want this program to work in the first place,” she said. “I have had frequent conversations with the president and I've committed to him that my role is to get the program up and running and we will do just that.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/24/sebelius-says-doesnt-work-for-those-calling-for-her-resignation-over-obamacare/
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:49:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:49:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is rebuffing calls from Republicans for her to resign over the troubled launch of the ObamaCare sign-up website, saying those asking her to resign are “people I don’t work for.”

“The majority of people calling for me to resign I would say are people who I don't work for, and who do not want this program to work in the first place,” she said. “I have had frequent conversations with the president and I've committed to him that my role is to get the program up and running and we will do just that.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/24/sebelius-says-doesnt-work-for-those-calling-for-her-resignation-over-obamacare/
View Quote

Congress sure as shit can fire her, they just don't have the balls to do it
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:49:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm pretty sure that cunt has taken my money in the form of taxes to pay her own fucking bills.

Also dupe.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:50:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Now for the russian dude to put his encryption exploit in the website
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:51:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Cabinet secretaries serve at the pleasure of the President.  She is correct, she doesn't work for us and she does not answer to us. She works for the President.  

The President works for us.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:51:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Technically she's right.  She serves at Obama's whim.   He's the one who can fire her.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:53:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Sebacious is a more special animal.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:56:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Everybody that Obama and his Administration hired or appointed should be fired.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:56:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cabinet secretaries serve at the pleasure of the President.  She is correct, she doesn't work for us and she does not answer to us. She works for the President.  

View Quote

"Us"? Just who is this "Us" bastard, because he sure as Fuck ain't American or anyone that isn't looking to fuck this country into oblivion.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:58:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
saying those asking her to resign are “people I don’t work for.”
View Quote

I need to try that one with my boss:

"You want to fire me? Well, I don't work for you - I work for...um, someone who doesn't want to fire me!"
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 1:00:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Succubus?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:43:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

"Us"? Just who is this "Us" bastard, because he sure as Fuck ain't American or anyone that isn't looking to fuck this country into oblivion.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't think it needed clarification when I typed it.  In this case "us" is used to describe the American citizenry.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:45:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

You've had over 3 years and something north of $600,000,000.
Stupid cunt.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:46:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
she sure ain't working for me
View Quote

who says she works?
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:59:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think they can impeach her, though.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:04:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps.  President Grant's Secretary of War was impeached and tried by the Senate but he resigned before the process could be completed.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:17:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Everybody that Obama and his Administration hired or appointed should be fired.
View Quote

along with the pile of shit that hired them.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:51:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Not surprising- lapdogs often snap at the hands of those who are not their masters...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top