Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2013 9:53:00 AM EDT
Pat McGeehan (R) , is running for the US senate seat being vacated by Jay Rockefeller (D). His opponent in the primary is sitting house member Shelly Moore Capito who is a RINO. Shelly has most recently voted for the continuing resolution along with 86 other house republicans to fund Obamacare, she has also voted for the internet tax, CISPA, voted against the Amash amendment to stop the NSA data collection of every American and the Smith-Amash amendment to nullify the indefinite detention portion of the NDAA. I can go on and on on her lousy votes but Freedom works gives her a 59% congressional voting record and the Freedom Index scores her at a 46% Constitutional voting record. Main Street Partnership, a moderate establishment PAC has pledged $1 Million dollars to help Shelley Moore Capito defeat Pat McGeehan in the Republican Primary.
In the past they have supported such candidates as John Boehner, John McCain and other so called moderate "get along" Republicans, who then turn around and help the Obama Administration destroy the Republic.

Pat is a former Air Force Captain, served as an intelligence officer and did some time in AFG. He is also a member of the WVCDL and staunch supporter of the 2nd amendment, a real black rifle guy! We won't have a better 2A supporter in the senate as Pat believes in the original intent of the 2A. Pat is also an author and wrote this book on economics a few years ago. http://www.amazon.com/Printing-Our-Way-Poverty-Consequences/dp/0985792302/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1382893640&sr=1-1

So check out his website, donate if you can because Pat would make a great ally for Mike Lee, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, as Shelly would more than likely be an ally to McCain, Graham and the like and god knows we don't need to send them anymore help.
http://www.mcgeehan2014.com/
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 9:54:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Some good news about WV:  Apparently they are capable of learning the Democrats are screwing them over, unlike certain other parts of the Democrat coalition I could mention:

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 10:17:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Even the UMWA is starting to wake up!  A republican was elected in Boone county last year, a hard core democrat stronghold.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 10:27:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Site bookmarked, money sent. I'll volunteer for the phone bank as the election nears as well. Folks, magicjack is a wonderful tool for being able to call across the US toll-free. It makes being able to work a phone bank for candidates any where possible. It is a great way to participate in the process, even if you can't donate to someone out of state. Please look into it. All politics is about turn-out when all is said and done. I have worked in campaigns all my life, and yeah, phone banks are a thankless drudgery. But they work! It is a cheap way to at least fucking try to help our candidates get elected. One less episode of Survivor a week can make a different! JMTCW.  44-40
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 10:28:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Pat's father was also an AF officer, a B-52 pilot. Here is a CBS nightly news story on his untimely demise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgJl7b9bQH0

sorry my embed fu is weak

Thanks 44-40pro!
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 10:57:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some good news about WV:  Apparently they are capable of learning the Democrats are screwing them over, unlike certain other parts of the Democrat coalition I could mention:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/national/2013/10/26/a-blue-states-road-to-red/

View Quote

Good article. Thanks for posting it.
The comments are...interesting.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:47:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Here is an article on Josh Nelsons win in Boone County

http://www.dailymail.com/Opinion/HoppyKercheval/201301090146?page=1&build=cache

Hopefully the WV is awakening.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:54:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Money sent
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 5:04:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Just saying.......It will be a tricky election. Shelly Capito's stance left a sour taste in the mouth but the Democrats are running a favorite, Natalie Tennant, she is very popular in WV and will prove to be a tough candidate for the seat.

I'm not saying McGeehan doesn't stand a chance, all I"m saying is his name in relatively unknown in the state. He will get my vote.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:25:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Rumor going around is that Natalie has not been able to raise much money yet, and that some on the D side are getting worried already.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:30:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Natalie has also came out of the gate endorsing Manchins background check bill. As unpopular as that has been for him, she went and hung that anchor around her neck. It WILL be used against her, she will be painted as Manchin part deaux.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:34:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just saying.......It will be a tricky election. Shelly Capito's stance left a sour taste in the mouth but the Democrats are running a favorite, Natalie Tennant, she is very popular in WV and will prove to be a tough candidate for the seat.

I'm not saying McGeehan doesn't stand a chance, all I"m saying is his name in relatively unknown in the state. He will get my vote.
View Quote

That's why we are trying to get his name out there and build up his funds, he should get some big name endorsements if he can raise some cash.

Here is a podcast from a recent Tea Party express interview of Pat

http://www.teapartyexpress.org/7098/pat-mcgeehan-u-s-senate-candidate-from-west-virginia
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top