[#5]
Tag.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:11:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Don't send them to head start pre school
View Quote

This, you don't need to give them a "head start" indoctrinating your kids.  This is the plot of the wookie.  

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#7]
The school's Federal funding gets cut unless all the little crumb-crunchers are part of the FSA.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:17:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Suck it!
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:19:45 PM EDT
[#9]
"Dear administrator,

Kiss my ass you Goddamned motherfucker. I'll feed my child lunch as I see fit."

Regards,

Every Parent
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:24:35 PM EDT
[#10]
damn straight

Quoted:
"Dear administrator,

Regards,

Every Parent
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:25:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Rational people still send their kids to government schools?  
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:30:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Physicians should correctly be the possessive physician's.  

Pre-school admin needs to retake 3rd grade.

Other than that, all I got is FBHO
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:33:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I went to the site and couldn't help but laugh at the picture of the kid on the lower right.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:36:07 PM EDT
[#14]
If I had kids, the note would read like this

Dear shit-for-brains libtard teacher.

Little Johnny suffers from a condition that makes him turn into a huge muscular green killing monster when he's forced to listen to your drivel for more then a few minutes.  Inclosed is a picture of what he looks like when he loses control.
View Quote

In order to help him deal with amount of bullshit errr Hope and Change you're spreading around in the classroom and not stomp you into the next century, I've prescribed Johnny a steady diet of Jim Beam.  Additonally, he's to read at least one article daily in class from one of the following magazines - SWAT, America's First Freedom, or Concealed Carry Magazine.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at my office.  
Thank you very much, and FUCK YOU cockbreath.

Dr Jack Kevorkian
View Quote

its probably a good thing I'm not a parent
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:39:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Dear Pedagogue,

I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 1:32:23 AM EDT
[#16]
thats retarded…but Im guessing it has to do with other kids having some kind of food allergy..
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 1:38:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Liability.

Put peanut butter in your kids lunch. Another kid is allergic and dies. School is sued.

There are other liability reasons, use your imagination.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 1:43:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"Dear administrator,

Regards,

Every Parent
View Quote

Yep. Like this.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 1:43:42 AM EDT
[#19]
"Will Zion going to be an artist"

Reeeeeaaaallllly credible.  Good police work there, Lou.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 1:57:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Liability.

Put peanut butter in your kids lunch. Another kid is allergic and dies. School is sued.

View Quote

When did all this food allergy crap start?  I graduated HS in 1986, and never heard of any kid in my school having a food allergy..hell, the cafeteria ladies even made peanut butter and jelly sammiches for lunch at times and we had milk…

these days all you hear about are food allergy…I smell liberals at work in this.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:15:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Liability.

View Quote

The allergies of other peoples children are not my concern.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:17:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Liability.

Amen.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:23:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Amen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Liability.

Amen.

This
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:28:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Dupe from a few days ago.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:28:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Fuck that.

If I want my kid to take a lunch, he will take a lunch that I packed.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:31:25 AM EDT
[#26]
It's 100% a liability thing. Hell, my daughter goes to a private Catholic preschool and it's the same way.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:34:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It's 100% a liability thing. Hell, my daughter goes to a private Catholic preschool and it's the same way.
View Quote

It would seem to be better to have the parents of the little allergy babies sign a release allowing their snowflakes to be in the company of normal kids.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:35:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It would seem to be better to have the parents of the little allergy babies sign a release allowing their snowflakes to be in the company of normal kids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You Sir, have a style I like.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:38:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Homeschooling is looking better and better every day.
View Quote

This is your answer.

Preceded of course by a polite letter:

"Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Never, ever forget that this is MY child, not yours.

In regards to the above statement, I have terminated your custodianship.  Your services are no longer required.

Signed,

Me"
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:39:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I concur.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:41:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:42:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:46:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:47:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Federal funded school or not. The idea if having a doctors note in order for a kid to bring lunch from home is full retard. BHO and his vacation happy wife can go suck a nut.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:49:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not saying I disagree with you, but it's the reality of the situation.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:51:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

This is your answer.

"Dear Sir/Ma'am,

In regards to the above statement, I have terminated your custodianship.  Your services are no longer required.

Signed,

Me"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Homeschooling is looking better and better every day.

This is your answer.

"Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Signed,

Me"

They know full well who's child it is, and you obviously have every right to pull your kids out of a school you don't agree with.  It's not always possible to pull your kids though.  I have to work.  If I want to homeschool my daughter, I'd have to quit working.  That's not an option, and therefor I have to abide by their rules if I wish to use their services.  

I'm also not going to pull my kid from the best preschool in the area because she can't bring peanut butter to school.  In the grand scheme of things, that's about as important as pocket lint.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:52:33 AM EDT
[#37]
I just realized that by the time my daughter is old enough to bring me a note like this my wife will have her PHD. I can just have her write a quick note saying the kid is bringing a lunch and if the school doesn't like it to pound sand.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:52:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Understood, but it seems backwards. Shouldn't the child with worried parents require a note from a MD stating the kid needs to be isolated from the normal children? Or home-school the little freak? Why make 99% of the students suffer for one?
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:53:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:59:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Understood, but it seems backwards. Shouldn't the child with worried parents require a note from a MD stating the kid needs to be isolated from the normal children? Or home-school the little freak? Why make 99% of the students suffer for one?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

because of liberals…

Seriously though..i understand their reasoning…Child A has peanut allergy, Child B brings P&J sammich to school..kids being kids poor decisions are made and child B shares lunch with child A.  Child A dies…

I think all this food allergy nonsense is a result of parents not exposing their kids to allergens while they are in the womb or through breast feeding…like i said before, when i was growing up in the 70s and 80s food allergies were pretty much unheard of, its only with the most recent generation that this seems to be becoming more of a problem.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:01:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
A child with peanut allergies is a "little freak"?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poor choice of words, I agree. But still, deny a kid a pb&j sandwich for lunch just because some other kid might catch a whiff and go into shock? Hell, they served us pb&j as a choice when I was a kid. So let those parents get a note saying their kid is allergic and must be separated from the general population during lunch, snack time, etc.

Punishing the parents of normal children to accommodate the one or two hardly seems correct.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:14:51 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
When did all this food allergy crap start?  I graduated HS in 1986, and never heard of any kid in my school having a food allergy..hell, the cafeteria ladies even made peanut butter and jelly sammiches for lunch at times and we had milk…

these days all you hear about are food allergy…I smell liberals at work in this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Liability.

Ditto.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:24:17 AM EDT
[#43]
What?

No allowances for religious reasons.

I only say that because an X girlfriend's dad taught jewish studies at Wash U in St. Louis.  He BBQ'ed the best ribs.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:28:39 AM EDT
[#44]
FBHO
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:35:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Why we homeschool.  No brainwashing for mine..!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:35:54 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
When did all this food allergy crap start? I graduated HS in 1986, and never heard of any kid in my school having a food allergy..hell, the cafeteria ladies even made peanut butter and jelly sammiches for lunch at times and we had milk…

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Liability.

When did all this food allergy crap start? I graduated HS in 1986, and never heard of any kid in my school having a food allergy..hell, the cafeteria ladies even made peanut butter and jelly sammiches for lunch at times and we had milk…

Kids had all kinds of food allergies back then, myself included... but back then it wasnt used as an excuse to perform or participate.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:36:48 AM EDT
[#47]
The note sounds like bullshit.

We are being bullshitted
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:37:24 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

no, its the homeschool ones.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:38:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
"Dear administrator,

Regards,

Every Parent
View Quote

Fuck yeah.....motherfuckers, who the fuck do they think they are?????
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:39:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Hey internet tough guys.  

The letter is fake
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top