Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2013 8:40:06 PM EDT
...and nothing happened.    Even stood next to a couple of deputies at a convenience store.  No one gave the BHP in a leather flap holster a second look.

Of course, I also had the hat, jacket, and whip to complete the Indiana Jones costume for the party I was going to.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:42:36 PM EDT
[#1]
What, no satchel?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:44:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
...and nothing happened.    Even stood next to a couple of deputies at a convenience store.  No one gave the BHP in a leather flap holster a second look.

Of course, I also had the hat, jacket, and whip to complete the Indiana Jones costume for the party I was going to.

View Quote

My trick for tomorrow's party. I will be openly carrying a 1911, an M1 Garand, a bayonet for the M1 and other fun stuff.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:47:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you have a little Asian boy with you
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Open carried here today too.  I even made it home and then back to my business.  Hmm
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:57:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Did you have a little Asian boy with you
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:57:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I open carry alot(today actually) never had a problem,

One time I did have a cop tell me he would shoot me if I pointed my airsoft m4 (bought for the costume, the 20 dollar special with the orange tip) while at the Athens block party... the toy was slung over my shoulder...

I was there to chase the girls not get shot by the local JBT.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:10:24 PM EDT
[#7]
... and I dropped my mom off at the airport today with a Glock 31 on my hip. Got out of the car, unloaded her bags, gave her a hug and drove away - all within 15' of a police kiosk.

What's yer point?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top