Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2013 6:49:40 PM EDT
What's a good sci-fy movie on Netflix right now?

Hell any good movie suggestions will work.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:55:50 PM EDT
[#2]
You might find something in here

I'm not sure you'll find what you're looking for, but the last two pages of the thread should list something interesting.

ETA; thread link posted above, while I was typing.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:57:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Yeah I tried that thread awhile back from the beginning, and everything I tried didn't work.

I'll try the last few pages.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:16:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I've always found netflix has everything except what you want to watch.

Anyone know of any alternatives? Preferably ones with new release movies and that upload TV shows as they are in progress instead of after the entire season is out.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:18:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Anyone know of any alternatives? Preferably ones with new release movies and that upload TV shows as they are in progress instead of after the entire season is out.
View Quote
Graboid

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:24:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep. I had a passing thought the other day and "Gee, I'd like to see Die Hard again, surely it's on there being made in the 80's."

Fuck no. I mean why would it?

I've even watch movies on my mobile device and those suggestions they give you after the movie is over, suggested some kick ass live concerts (Metallica, Led Zeppelin, etc.) Clicked on them with excitement and got the message "This selection isn't instantly available" or some shit.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:27:39 PM EDT
[#7]
The Train...staring Burt Lancaster
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:28:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Have you seen Serenity?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top