Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2013 5:54:43 PM EDT
LOL

After getting together with Ty Dillon in a truck race Kevin Harvick unloaded.

"I don’t care what they throw at me,” an angry Harvick said as he left the track before the race was even over. "That’s exactly the reason I’m leaving RCR is because you’ve got those punk-ass kids coming up.”

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:30:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Well.  Thats one way to burn the ships.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:33:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Harvick
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:56:55 PM EDT
[#3]
NASCAR might as well assign SHR a seat in their hauler now.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:58:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

NASCAR might as well assign SHR a seat in their hauler now.
View Quote
with the dillon bros. at childress?  LOTS of people going to be ruining CR's cars..

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:58:41 PM EDT
[#5]
so much nascar drama

oh and Danica on lap 66
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:03:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

so much nascar drama

oh and Danica on lap 66
View Quote
yep, and F1 is nothing but competition

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:05:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I was there, it was awesome.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:10:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote

Particularly classy of Harvick, knowing that Dillon is running for points, to run into him under caution and then stop in the Dillon pit box, blocking Dillon from repairs.

It's like he looked at the asshattery of Kyle Douche, and said, "I can top that."

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:11:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Funny, since Harvick has been a punk his entire career.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Particularly classy of Harvick, knowing that Dillon is running for points, to run into him under caution and then stop in the Dillon pit box, blocking Dillon from repairs.

It's like he looked at the asshattery of Kyle Douche, and said, "I can top that."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Harvick is not a classy guy.  I wonder if nascar will park him for tomorrow like they did last time he went nuts at Martinsville.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:15:53 PM EDT
[#11]
I hope he's ready to retire, because that there is a career limiting move.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:17:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I wonder if nascar will park him for tomorrow like they did last time he went nuts at Martinsville.
View Quote
nevermind my mind went blank

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:19:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:21:33 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Harvick is not a classy guy.  I wonder if nascar will park him for tomorrow like they did last time he went nuts at Martinsville.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.  Note that my use of "classy" was sarcasm.

I remember when they parked him for the Cup race.  I had forgotten that it was also Martinsville.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:23:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:23:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Not only did he did his employer, he dissed his family with the "rich kids" comment.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:25:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I remember when they parked him for the Cup race.  I had forgotten that it was also Martinsville.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I knew what you meant I just didn't articulate it well.  I will be at the race tomorrow I look forward to more shenanigans.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:49:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
 Yeah I knew what you meant I just didn't articulate it well.  I will be at the race tomorrow I look forward to more shenanigans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Martinsville: not for the short tempered.   that place will test you and those that can make it without losing it are true saints.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:45:06 AM EDT
[#19]
not really following Nascar.....does this Dillon kid have any talent or will he just ride around for a few years with the best equipment ?
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:01:35 AM EDT
[#20]
What the fuck is up with the "disses" shit?
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:06:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Harvick always has been a cry baby.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:15:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
not really following Nascar.....does this Dillon kid have any talent or will he just ride around for a few years with the best equipment ?
View Quote

They have talent.  Ty was very aggressive and bumping a fair amount, Harvick was the victim until he went nuts under the caution.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:31:10 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

What the fuck is up with the "disses" shit?
View Quote

Have someone under 50 explain it to you.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:53:34 AM EDT
[#24]
To me, Harvick's comments are not even the issue.  It fires me up that Harvick continues to pull in whoever he tangles with pit stall to try to stall them to put them a lap down.  I blame their pit crew for not having sledge hammers ready when he does that.  That should be part of the pit crews job description.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:40:29 AM EDT
[#25]
guess you'll missed the report that Childress was instructing Dillion to dump Harvick under caution after the wreck.  The same move he famously removed his watch and went after baby Busch for doing it to one of his cars,

Butthurt all around on this one
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:43:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
LOL

After getting together with Ty Dillon in a truck race Kevin Harvick unloaded.

"I don’t care what they throw at me,” an angry Harvick said as he left the track before the race was even over. "That’s exactly the reason I’m leaving RCR is because you’ve got those punk-ass kids coming up.”

http://www.sportingnews.com/nascar/story/2013-10-26/kevin-harvick-calls-ty-dillon-punk-ass-kid-martinsville-wreck-richard-childress-racing

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nascar/2013/10/26/kevin-harvick-ty-dillon-richard-childress-racing-fight-martinsville-nascar-trucks/3253321/

View Quote

Lol, Irony.

I seem to remember Harvick about 10 years ago jumping on top of another guys car (Ricky Rudd?) and throwing his helmet at the guy, all the while cussing at him on live TV. He's always been a punk ass. I don't dislike Harvick, but he's amongst the dish it out but can't take it guys.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:51:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Damn Son!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top