Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/26/2013 3:35:37 PM EDT
The United States may have bugged Angela Merkel's phone for more than 10 years, according to a news report on Saturday that also said President Barack Obama told the German leader he would have stopped it happening had he known about it.      Yea, right...  His ignorance and blame game continues.

http://news.msn.com/world/us-tracked-merkels-phone-since-2002-report/
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:37:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Bush's fault? Never saw that one coming.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:37:18 PM EDT
[#2]
"Let me be clear about the snooping program I inherited..."

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:37:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh God and I have been having phone sex with Merkel since '04
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:39:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Somebody post the sad face photo of Merkel holding up her phone. If ever there was a perfect photo to accompany a story…
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:42:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I guess the NSA got all of those naughty text messages I sent her.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:45:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Somebody post the sad face photo of Merkel holding up her phone. If ever there was a perfect photo to accompany a story…
View Quote

http://news.msn.com/world/us-ambassador-summoned-by-germany-over-nsa-spying

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:47:10 PM EDT
[#7]
So she gonna rev the tanks up again.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:51:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:55:31 PM EDT
[#9]

The funny thing is all the international butt hurt. Don't tell me you didn't think the NSA was tapping your phone. They've been doing it to friend and foe all along and every one knows it.

They were NOT supposed to be tapping my phone.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:03:52 PM EDT
[#10]
That Ed Snowden, he's quite the prolific whistleblower...revealing US intelligence operations against foreign governments.

There's a name for that, I think...
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:04:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That Ed Snowden, he's quite the prolific whistleblower...revealing US intelligence operations against foreign governments.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:05:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's a true Libtardian hero.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:14:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Somehow, I just don't feel as mad at him as someone who was say, selling military secrets to the Russians during the cold war.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:23:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are such a bone head.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:26:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote
What I came here to post.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Obama wants to have it both ways by claiming to be  ignorant of substantive  issues while also claiming  to be an effective leader who is  firmly in charge of his administration and in control of world events.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:03:14 PM EDT
[#17]
"The United States may have bugged Angela Merkel's phone for more than 10 years,"

Hey Dummy OBots,  Merkel hasn't been the Chancellor for 10 years clowns.  She took office in 2005.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:47:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"The United States may have bugged Angela Merkel's phone for more than 10 years,"

Hey Dummy OBots,  Merkel hasn't been the Chancellor for 10 years clowns.  She took office in 2005.
View Quote

Well I guess that makes it okay then?
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:49:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hero
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:50:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Somehow, I just don't feel as mad at him as someone who was say, selling military secrets to the Russians during the cold war.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder what he gave up to stay in Russia..
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:50:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It means that it was done under Obama's watch longer then any other President.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:51:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Jimmy Cricket, they are tracking and bugging us, I would be even more pissed if they weren't at least doing it for foreign government types.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:16:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Europäische abfall  Scheiße Kopfen.  Wir bessere gottverdammten gut an ihren Handys und ihre Telefon-Sex zuzuhören.
Oder ich will mein Geld zurück. Und das schließt jene Kiffer Insel Deutschen auch. Und diejenigen, die unter Wasser leben.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:18:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Europäische abfall  Scheiße Kopfen.  Wir bessere gottverdammten gut an ihren Handys und ihre Telefon-Sex zuzuhören.
Oder ich will mein Geld zurück. Und das schließt jene Kiffer Insel Deutschen auch. Und diejenigen, die unter Wasser leben.
View Quote

Telephone sex is the coolest
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:19:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Everything can be traced back to Bush…

Hell…they would probably blame slavery on Bush if they thought he had a time machine.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:21:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:I wonder what he gave up to stay in Russia..
View Quote

He had to trade his Obamacare for standing in line for bread.

I say that's a net win for Comrade Snowden.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:25:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Domestic spying hell no unconstitutional.
Spying on foreign powers that is their damn job, hurah
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:28:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Been the head of her party for longer though.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:30:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Uh Huh...

To hear him tell it, he doesn't know anything about anything. Lying turd.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
President Barack Obama told the German leader he would have stopped it happening had he known about it.
Uh Huh...

To hear him tell it, he doesn't know anything about anything. Lying turd.
I find this claim to be the only one he has ever made which I believe At that level of government, information is always diseminated on a need to know basis.

The only information he needs to know is what his handlers put in his speeches.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:34:23 AM EDT
[#30]
The Germans have started 2 world wars.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:37:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Obama wants to have it both ways by claiming to be  ignorant of substantive  issues while also claiming  to be an effective leader who is  firmly in charge of his administration and in control of world events.

View Quote

Depressingly, he HAS had it both ways for quite a while now.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:43:04 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote
True.

I haven't.  So stop spying on me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 4:53:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Tell Germany to get the fuck over it.  View it as a partial payment for keeping the Soviets from curb stomping them during the cold war.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 5:14:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, started two European wars.  Only after we stuck our nose into them did they become world wars.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 5:18:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Well, started two European wars.  Only after we stuck our nose into them did they become world wars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buchanan approves of this statement
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 5:19:34 AM EDT
[#36]
So Merkel complains about the snooping and there is a rush to apologize and correct the issue.  

Citizens complain and are told to shut up and that the snooping will continue.

I can't say I'm surprised that Zero shows more concern about how the Europeans feel than his subjects.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 5:23:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

World War One had actions in the Far East and Africa long before we even thought about being part of it.

World War Two had actions in all oceans and continents before Dec 1941 as well.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 5:25:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Nazis declared war on the United States.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 5:57:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Hero
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hero

Interesting point of view, as he continues to reveal legitimate intelligence operations against foreign targets.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:06:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
That Ed Snowden, he's quite the prolific whistleblower...revealing US intelligence operations against foreign governments US citizens, domestically.

View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:07:10 AM EDT
[#41]
It's not like the USA has ever, in the last hundred years, had a reason not to trust the Germans.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:09:10 AM EDT
[#42]
"I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..."

After 5 friggin' years...and the same damn broken record.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:14:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Interesting point of view, as he continues to reveal legitimate intelligence operations against foreign targets.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hero

Since when does our allies become foreign targets
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:16:19 AM EDT
[#44]
I fucking love it

Go Snow!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:16:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That Ed Snowden, he's quite the prolific whistleblower...revealing US intelligence operations against foreign governments US citizens, domestically.

FIFY

Did you miss the OP? Apparently so. Check the news. Maybe the Guardian?
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:27:05 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hero

Since way before we teamed with the Soviet Union in WWII

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:29:09 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote

Spot on

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:29:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

They're playing chess, you wouldn't understand

Anyhow, the administration lies far too much to be trusted on what the time frame was.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:30:44 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

"I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..." "I inherited this..." "I Inherited this..."
After 5 friggin' years...and the same damn broken record.
View Quote

His supporters may hate the dums and Obama for all this crap, but when it comes to elections, they keep voting them back in.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:35:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
His supporters may hate the dums and Obama for all this crap, but when it comes to elections, they keep voting them back in.
View Quote

I said it in 2012- it's all about the free shit.  The high gets it from the fed and the low gets is from Obama.  Only the working middle is getting nothing in exchange for their liberty
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top