Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2013 3:21:50 PM EDT
How can I Iook a stripper in the eyes now? Or the girls at the birkenstock store.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:23:27 PM EDT
[#1]
strippers have eyes?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:23:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Innocence
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:24:57 PM EDT
[#3]
How can I look at a girl's asshole now and not think "can I put my fist in that?"
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:25:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
strippers have eyes?
View Quote

Of course, that is where they cry
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:25:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Never even knew they had anything above the titty line.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:25:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Innocence
View Quote

Grammar Nats, i.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:25:53 PM EDT
[#7]
You could always gouge the eyes out.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:26:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought it was pretty tame compared to what he/she could have posted.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:26:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How can I look at a girl's asshole now and not think "can I put my fist in that?"
View Quote

You cretin
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:32:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote

Old fart telling a similar yet somewhat unrelated story....

When we were at a gunshow out of town, we stopped in to eat at a diner for dinner. My brother, his wife(a doctor), Zach (employee) and myself. Me and Zach were on one side of the booth, brother and wife on the other side. Waitress stops by to give us menus and take our drink order. After she leaves Zach makes a comment about how hot the waitress was, and I tell him she is married as I took a quick glimpse at her hand and saw a ring.

Brother's wife says, "She was also very much pregnant." Zach and me had a WTF look on our face, and I asked her how the hell she could tell the waitress was pregnant? She replied, "Boys if you would look somewhere other than her boobs you might have noticed as well..." I said that I looked at her ring finger and Zach said we had both looked at her ass as she walked away to get drinks. Brother's wife sighed and told us to try and look harder next time.

Waitress comes back with our drinks, and Holy Hell, what do you know? If you actually looked at her she had a baby bump the size of a good watermelon.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:48:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

When we were at a gunshow out of town, we stopped in to eat at a diner for dinner. My brother, his wife(a doctor), Zach (employee) and myself. Me and Zach were on one side of the booth, brother and wife on the other side. Waitress stops by to give us menus and take our drink order. After she leaves Zach makes a comment about how hot the waitress was, and I tell him she is married as I took a quick glimpse at her hand and saw a ring.

Brother's wife says, "She was also very much pregnant." Zach and me had a WTF look on our face, and I asked her how the hell she could tell the waitress was pregnant? She replied, "Boys if you would look somewhere other than her boobs you might have noticed as well..." I said that I looked at her ring finger and Zach said we had both looked at her ass as she walked away to get drinks. Brother's wife sighed and told us to try and look harder next time.

Waitress comes back with our drinks, and Holy Hell, what do you know? If you actually looked at her she had a baby bump the size of a good watermelon.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A lesson in situational awareness?

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:56:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:58:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top