Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/26/2013 7:05:29 AM EDT
There are 3  ROP terrorist camps in virginia, and they are running a female white slavery ring out of virginia. Plus they plan to turn the shenandoah valley into one huge FEMA camp.all this from they guy at the landfill
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:06:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:08:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Were you  able to disprove anything he said ?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:10:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Were you  able to disprove anything he said ?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Note to self more tinfoil from costco
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:12:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Wrong, the FEMA camp is in Fredericksburg
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:15:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Huh, I guess Toms water powered VW did work and he made it to VA.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:17:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Screen names?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:19:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Don't a lot of arfcommers think every mosque is a terrorist cell?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:21:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

They ain't?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:24:57 AM EDT
[#9]
http://patdollard.com/2013/06/islamberg-new-york-the-muslim-only-town-where-jihadis-learn-guerilla-warfare-tactics/

you do the math
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 7:25:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There are 3  ROP terrorist camps in virginia, and they are running a female white slavery ring out of virginia. Plus they plan to turn the shenandoah valley into one huge FEMA camp.all this from they guy at the landfill
View Quote

Well considering there  are muslim camps that operate through slavery and welfare in NY with full knowledge of the authorities.  

Why do you think he is wrong?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:12:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:52:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hello Mr. NSA agent.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:55:00 AM EDT
[#13]
I thought the white slavery ring was out of Minneapolis
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:55:53 AM EDT
[#14]

There are ROP camps there, and other places as well.

http://mscg.yuku.com/topic/424/Jihadist-training-compounds-in-America#.Umvz8VPrTSg

ETA: I've never heard about slavery, though.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:57:32 AM EDT
[#15]
The snack bar training camps in the country side of the US is real thing, not a tin foil theory
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:00:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

They ain't?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They ain't?

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:03:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The snack bar training camps in the country side of the US is real thing, not a tin foil theory
View Quote

Why do white rednecks think that Arab rednecks don't like to go out hunting & get away from their wives, set off a little Tannerite, maybe even (gasp) drink a little beer while the imam's not there?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:04:25 AM EDT
[#18]
My uncle thinks Dicks Sporting Goods turned him into the local police when he bought his gun safe because it holds more than 20 guns and now the police have him listed under their "people with arsenals list."
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:05:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Those poor rural goats.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:08:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Was expecting a Jesse Ventura pic.... OP did not deliver.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:10:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

They ain't?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They ain't?

No shit.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:11:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Why do white rednecks think that Arab rednecks don't like to go out hunting & get away from their wives, set off a little Tannerite, maybe even (gasp) drink a little beer while the imam's not there?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

doesn't fit the narrative.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:12:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

maybe they do
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:16:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

i just looked outside and didnt see it, they must have moved it
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:17:50 AM EDT
[#25]
there's an element of truth to that....

several islamic "compounds" exist. IIRC, New York, Mass., and Wisconsin
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:25:18 AM EDT
[#26]
I've duck hunted on an Arab terrorist camp just outside of Lawn, Texas.  It was hunting land owned by a bunch of Arab convenience store owners.  First it was the Germans, then the Irish, then the Blacks, then the Hispanics, now the Arabs.  Who will we discriminate against next?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:44:27 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I've duck hunted on an Arab terrorist camp just outside of Lawn, Texas.  It was hunting land owned by a bunch of Arab convenience store owners.  First it was the Germans, then the Irish, then the Blacks, then the Hispanics, now the Arabs.  Who will we discriminate against next?
View Quote
Nobody is saying that every Arab is a terrorist and every Arab land owner is training people to fight in the name of the snack bar.  However, there are in fact terrorist training camps in this country that only allow it's members to have access to the land, have armed patrols, train in paramilitary like fashion, and are very secretive.  There has already been a link posted above with some good detailed information.  There are some documentaries out there that get into the subject as well as several video on the internet that show these places.  It has nothing to do with discrimination or tin foil theories.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:45:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Nobody is saying that every Arab is a terrorist and every Arab land owner is training people to fight in the name of the snack bar.  However, there are in fact terrorist training camps in this country that only allow it's members to have access to the land, have armed patrols, train in paramilitary like fashion, and are very secretive.  There has already been a link posted above with some good detailed information.  There are some documentaries out there that get into the subject as well as several video on the internet that show these places.  It has nothing to do with discrimination or tin foil theories.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So they train like ARFCOM?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 9:46:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That might explain all the SOM flags here recently
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:01:03 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't train the same way that is shown on the videos of their training camps.

Look you can turn your head the other way and ignore it all you want.  Even the DOJ has admitted the existence of these camps.  DOJ says there are at least 17 throughout the country, other investigators say there are upwards of 30.  You can deny the existence of these camps all you want but at least read up on jamaat ul-fuqra before you turn a blind eye.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:05:03 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Wrong, the FEMA camp is in Fredericksburg
View Quote
Actually, outside of F-burg.  Fort A.P. Hill.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:05:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

well, you know, obama is a muslim...
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:12:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:  I don't train the same way that is shown on the videos of their training camps.

Look you can turn your head the other way and ignore it all you want.  Even the DOJ has admitted the existence of these camps.  DOJ says there are at least 17 throughout the country, other investigators say there are upwards of 30.  You can deny the existence of these camps all you want but at least read up on jamaat ul-fuqra before you turn a blind eye.
View Quote

Oh, Black Muslims.  Yes, they're bat shit crazy.  They're also not Muslim.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:19:18 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:  I don't train the same way that is shown on the videos of their training camps.

I'm not sure if you are trying to troll or just reading whatever you want, either way you clearly not capable of having an adult conversation.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:21:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Hey if the guy from the landfill said it.....I believe it
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:22:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

They ain't?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They ain't?

No dude they are
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 12:40:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 12:48:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, I thought you were at the gun show.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 12:52:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought the white slavery ring was run out of the white house.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 12:53:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Ah man this is good for a laugh.

People thinking Red House Virginia is a terrorist training center... lol
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 12:56:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Jews.

But the Jews never leave the list.

The Jews own the list!!

(see what I did there?)

(do you?  do you see it??)

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 1:09:21 PM EDT
[#42]
The FEMA camp really moves around a lot, it was in Beckley WV this summer.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 1:09:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who ya got in mind? I'm ready for some fresh meat.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 1:10:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The FEMA camp really moves around a lot, it was in Beckley WV this summer.
View Quote

Liberty MS in the spring
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 1:10:49 PM EDT
[#45]
        Banned

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 1:12:20 PM EDT
[#46]
It's the Dildo-pocalypse

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 1:12:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Heeeeees baaaaaaaack.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 1:19:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Heeeeees baaaaaaaack.
View Quote

In!!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 1:21:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

In!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Heeeeees baaaaaaaack.

In!!!

Like flin
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 1:22:30 PM EDT
[#50]
9th.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top