BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/26/2013 4:11:17 AM EDT
4 arrested in fatal mugging of elderly man

Lawrence 'Shine' Thornton: WWII vet.

Four teenagers are being charged with capital murder in the fatal mugging of 87-year-old Lawrence E. ‘Shine’ Thornton of Greenville, Mississippi.

‘Shine’ was a World War II veteran and a famous personality in the Delta region for his hot tamales. They were known as ‘Maria’s Famous Hot Tamales’, named after his wife Mary. He was crowned king of the 2012 Delta Hot Tamale Festival.

According to Greenville police, Thornton was killed after being accosted in his own driveway on Oct. 18. He was pushed down and his wallet stolen.

He passed away from his injuries two days later at the University Of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. Assistant police chief Andrew Kaho tells the Delta Democrat Times Terrance Morgan and Edward Johnson, both 19; and Leslie Litt and Geblonski Murray, both 18, were arrested in connection with the incident. Each of the four is charged with capital murder, robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.
View Quote

http://www.wapt.com/news/mississippi/4-arrested-in-fatal-mugging-of-elderly-man/-/9156860/22584792/-/b1vcr8/-/index.html
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:12:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Trash, take it out.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:13:52 AM EDT
[#2]
In for the Al Sharpton outrage.........
Still waiting........
Nope? Hmmm...
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:13:54 AM EDT
[#3]
jesus
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:14:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I will reserve comment for respect of CoC.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:14:52 AM EDT
[#5]
One of the may benefits of multiculturalism and diversity.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:15:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Isolated incident. Nothing to see here, move on citizens.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:16:30 AM EDT
[#7]
CoC
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:16:35 AM EDT
[#8]

sad
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:18:11 AM EDT
[#9]
So. How many of these hate crimes are going to be tolerated?

Not that the media or Holder's Just Us department ever calls them that.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:19:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Cases like this just piss me off. This case will never make the national news because the media refuses to portray the reality of modern day America.

This poor guy served his country, was a useful productive member of society, and his reward was being killed in his old age by thugs who want to take what he had earned by the sweat of his brow.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:20:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Dip them all repeatedly  in a MRSA bath after abrading their skin with 40 grit sandpaper.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:20:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Pitiful.
You go through all sorts of hardships including a war for 87 years and then get murdered for your wallet in your own driveway.

Geblonski??
Who thinks up fucked up names like that??
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:21:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Lowlife scum
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:24:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:24:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Sad to live the life he lived and end up killed by a pack of juvenile, Run Amok Blacks who will probably do nothing more with their lives than consume resources and destroy stuff.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:25:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Those perps are NOT human in my mind - just animals that need to be put down.  It doesn't matter what word you use to describe them, they need to be put down.  Don't waste my tax dollars keeping those animals incarcerated, as they are not capable of civilized behavior. And one more thing - it's not my fucking fault they are what they are.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:25:12 AM EDT
[#17]
The greatest generation being murdered by the most discraceful generation.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:27:04 AM EDT
[#18]
The Whine House Occupier had better get control of his children.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:27:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Set them on fire.. Not a fuck given!!!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:27:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Those perps are NOT human in my mind - just animals that need to be put down.  It doesn't matter what word you use to describe them, they need to be put down.  Don't waste my tax dollars keeping those animals incarcerated, as they are not capable of civilized behavior. And one more thing - it's not my fucking fault they are what they are.
View Quote

I call them feral humans. When you see the mugshots in every case, their expressions and eyes are entirely blank, no soul whatsoever.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:30:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I call them feral humans. When you see the mugshots in every case, their expressions and eyes are entirely blank, no soul whatsoever.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's actually pretty accurate.

I hope you don''t mind if I add that one to my arsenal. (feral humans)
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:31:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Take especial note that one is female.

Juvenile Black females are just as dangerous as the males.  Look at the Knoxville Rape/Murder case - one of the scum-animals who tortured those kids to death was a female.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:35:17 AM EDT
[#23]
And yet again an elderly white is murdered by young blacks. And yet again, not one fuck will be given by the media. Every time I see shit like this I think what a shitstorm there would be if it were the other way around. Can you imagine if 4 young whites murdered an  elderly black in his driveway for a few bucks? This country is toast. It's just a matter of when the final domino falls.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:40:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Must be because the greatest generation supported segregation.

So said an African American friend of mine that's a "deversity manager"
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:41:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just like any feral animal, they need to be put down.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:42:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
[div style='margin-left: 40px;']Must be because the greatest generation supported segregation.

View Quote

Desegregation was pushed by that generation.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:47:40 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm tired of all the bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:51:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The greatest generation being murdered by the most discraceful generation.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:52:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very true
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:58:21 AM EDT
[#30]
4 individuals in desperate need of a .45acp slug to the back of their heads.[:(!

RIP Shine.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:01:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

[div style='margin-left: 40px;']Must be because the greatest generation supported segregation.

View Quote

Your "friend" is a sack of shit.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:14:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
SNIP

Geblonski??
Who thinks up fucked up names like that??
View Quote

I am BETTING that his mom didn't want him to be part of the "shquint/laquan/daquirus/jazine/mazet" scene so she tried for a polish name to keep him out of it. Hell I may just name my first born son sue...
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:24:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Holder and Obama promised a conversation on race.

when do we get it.

again, reverse the races and see the reaction.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:24:42 AM EDT
[#34]
If Obama had a litter of kids.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:25:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Dip them all repeatedly  in a MRSA bath after abrading their skin with 40 grit sandpaper.
View Quote

I kind of like that one.
All I can think to add is a dose of Krokodil to kick things off.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:25:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Funny how back when we had "segregation" atrocities like this didn't occur. It's almost like the people who practiced "segregation" knew what would happen without it...
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:30:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Newsome murders never happened either.

Public hanging for all of those animals....
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:30:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:32:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not only is he a sack of shit, he’s a worthless sack of shit for being a fucking “diversity manager.” What does a “diversity manager” produce? Hell, what does he do all fucking day? “Diversity manager” is one of those government mandated welfare jobs.

And the worthless sack of shit is also a stupid, worthless sack of shit.

A generation has no real say in how society is run for their first 20 years. In the next 20 years they start gaining influence and power so you can see the things they believe in start to be discussed and passed into law. It’s the third 20 years when they are in positions of authority and can change society to fit their vision. The fourth 20 years is really the generation fighting a rearguard action against changes being made by the generation behind them.

So, the WWII generation was born around 1920 and went to war in the 1940s. It was in the 1950s and 1960s, that we started to see legislation repealing segregation and outlawing racial discrimination against Blacks. This is right when the WWII generation started gaining political power.

Tell your friend to get a clue, and get a real job.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:32:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Obama's America
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:32:35 AM EDT
[#41]
that's just fuckin sad
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:37:40 AM EDT
[#42]

Hangem with and leave them hanging, ammo is to expensive to waste on the animals .
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:38:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Cases like this just piss me off. This case will never make the national news because the media refuses to portray the reality of modern day America.

This poor guy served his country, was a useful productive member of society, and his reward was being killed in his old age by thugs who want to take what he had earned by the sweat of his brow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think this says it best, because i really don't know how to express, without rage what I feel when i read this article.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:39:14 AM EDT
[#44]
They should all swing for it, just sad!
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:44:26 AM EDT
[#45]
COC and all that.....
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:44:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Greenville always wins

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:45:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:45:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm tired of all the bullshit.
View Quote

right there w/ ya brother.....
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:47:21 AM EDT
[#49]
MSM Thesaurus:  

"TEENS" : violent black youths
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:48:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

MSM Thesaurus:   "TEENS":    violent black youths
View Quote

And the "teens" are ALWAYS 18 or 19.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top