Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2013 7:34:07 PM EDT
http://www.ohio.com/news/lock-expert-skip-eckert-dies-freed-trapped-boy-in-bank-vault-1.439727

met the guy.. some great stories... and he gave me a pick set....
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 7:38:14 PM EDT
[#1]
A very cool skill.  I got pretty good at picking various tool box locks at work when people would lose keys, or quit or whatnot...but never took it further....I have a lot of respect for guys who can do dials or serious key locks.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Died in his sleep at 62? That's kinda young, no?
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 7:41:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 10/25/2013 7:43:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Perhaps someone didn't like the answer to whats in the box?  

Sounds like a pretty cool life story to me. I had a pick set that I played with in afghan didn't bring it home with me though didn't feel like it was something I wanted to try to justify every time someone saw it
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 7:46:34 PM EDT
[#5]
"His action of cutting off his own leg cast became legendary; he said he didn’t want it to slow him down when he had things to do."

how the fuck can they not give any info about that... i mean... what the fucking fuck...

edit: reading is for faggots
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 7:47:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes and no.  I know a few older guys that just flat-out refuse to go to a doctor.  Old boss of mine hasn't been to a doctor in 20 years, he's overweight and closing in on 60.  Says he doesn't want to go out like his dad and grandpa, who both died of alzheimers in their 90's and took upwards of 30 pills a day, so he eats, drinks, and enjoys the time he has.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 7:47:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Painless way to go.  RIP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top