Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2002 7:01:06 PM EDT
... Spooky article. Obviously originating somewhere within the bowels of the Islamakazis

[url]http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/DK15Aa01.html[/url]
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 7:44:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting idea of how the attack would occur.  I don't think it is legit though.

Anyhow, he talks about destroying the american economy through these attacks.  Though there would be chaos, the nice thing about capitalism is that it is flexible.  If the large economic structures were destroyed, small ones would take their place.  

America and freedom are an idea and an ideal.  This attack would not harm them.  What causes the greatest harm is the incremental intrusion of govt. into every aspect of our life.  I fear that much more than any attack by terrorists.
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 8:09:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe there is quite a bit of truth in the rantings of this lunatic.  I have zero doubt that many of the enemy are among us.  I consider his analysis of our economy to be pretty accurate too.  As porus as our borders were (and remain)their can be little doubt that nukes COULD have been planted here.

This WOULD be SHTF!  Are you ready?
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 8:26:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link now says "Article withdrawn".

WND killed it as well.

Too close to the truth?  Makes one wonder!!
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 8:42:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

... As best as I can afford. Ironically, firearms aren't at the center of my survival philosophy. Mindset is.
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 8:45:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Link now says "Article withdrawn".

WND killed it as well.

Too close to the truth?  Makes one wonder!!
View Quote

... Now THAT is too f*cking wierd.

... It makes you wonder if iot was a link like this that triggered a "guest" to Kiabosh the article.

(Is my tinfoil too tight?)
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 4:20:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Link says article withdrawn as it seems to be a hoax...
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 4:47:59 AM EDT
[#7]

(Is my tinfoil too tight?)

View Quote

Yes, these lunatics don't have nukes.  What the guy says about the US economy being too service and speculation oriented makes a lot of sense though.
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 4:54:29 AM EDT
[#8]
So, the USA wouldnt respond in kind to a nukiler attack?

[:O]
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 5:22:32 AM EDT
[#9]
I hope that it is untrue, but it would not surprise me too much if they have a nuke.  Getting it to explode is another matter.  But if they do nuke us I hope we nuke the top 1,000 Muslim cities on earth, Mecca first so they know their god is false.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 5:30:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

... As best as I can afford. Ironically, firearms aren't at the center of my survival philosophy. Mindset is.
View Quote

Bingo !
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 5:37:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 5:40:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 5:41:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 5:44:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

wise you are.Jedi soon will you become.
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 5:53:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So, the USA wouldnt respond in kind to a nukiler attack?

[:O]
View Quote

Our response would be quick and overwelming.
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 5:59:08 AM EDT
[#16]

wise you are.Jedi soon will you become.
View Quote

LMAO!!!
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 6:18:54 AM EDT
[#17]
I have a feeling that if an attack like that happened, we would start launching our nukes and fry the mid-east.  We may be toast, so are they.  Kind of a doomsday/scorched earth policy.  We will quit asking nicely and frag anyone who gets in our way.  Say our economy is crippled and we are facing annihilation, I think the people of the United States would be able to truly unite and fight for a common cause.  IMHO
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 6:53:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Not to mention that it would probably sign the death warrent of every single muslim and arab in the US, if not the world.
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 6:54:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 8:02:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I hope that it is untrue, but it would not surprise me too much if they have a nuke.  Getting it to explode is another matter.  But if they do nuke us I hope we nuke the top 1,000 Muslim cities on earth, Mecca first so they know their god is false.

GunLvr
View Quote

What about a TacNuke of that Rubic's cubie thing  they all mill about...

WTF is it anyway???
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 8:11:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

GunLvr
View Quote
WTF is it antway???
View Quote

I think it is the spot where Mohammed was raised up to heaven.  I believe every year, Muslims journey to this spot and pray and walk around the "block"
View Quote

Screw that!  A 40MT airburst while they are all praying should do the trick [:D]
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 8:26:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

GunLvr
View Quote
WTF is it antway???
View Quote

I think it is the spot where Mohammed was raised up to heaven.  I believe every year, Muslims journey to this spot and pray and walk around the "block"
View Quote

Screw that!  A 40MT airburst while they are all praying should do the trick [:D]
View Quote

Right on brother, right on.
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 9:56:06 AM EDT
[#23]
DoubleYou,

that "rubics cube thingy" is called the "qaaba" which is aramaic for "Cube" and it is the shelter built by Abraham and his sons to cover a well that was the only source of water in that part of the desert.

GunLvrPHD:
their god isnt false you dipshit. islams Allah and christians God are the SAME GOD. islams believe in jesus, they just dont believe he was the son of god. they believe him to be a prophet, a prophetic mortal in a long line of such men among which Mohammed was the last. in fact there is a fairly large sect of islam popular in pakistan in which they believe that during the End Times Allah will send jesus to earth to wreck shop and punish infidels.
  see this is why organized religion is so friggin gay, all it does is cause misery and hardship. the worlds 3 major religions (christianity, islam and judaism) are all based on the one true god who revealed himself to abraham. this event is central to all 3. but we have all this strife, all this war and strife for thousands of years because pitiful insignifgant men cling to their interpretation of God and attempt to force their brand of worship upon other groups. the more you learn about comparative religion the less sense it makes and the more it will infuriate a thinking man.

Rant mode OFF
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Wow!  I try posting the WND article on the same subject last night and it disappeared, too--even from my cache!  

My take is that it was pure bs scaremongering and that if al-qaeda had nukes, they would have already been in play.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top