Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2001 7:35:21 PM EDT
Does anybody know if the Weasel has moved out since Bush took office. He said he could not live here with Bush as our president. Perhaps he has reconsidered his position, after all what other country would let him speak??  I guess Republicans must not be as bad as he thought and/or he lost his balls?!!?
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:39:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn't you hear?  He was "misunderstood" and a spokesman clarified his statement.

Too bad.  We would be better off with his loss, and France would be improved somewhat.

How about Jonny Depp?  He and his SR left the country for England to raise his kid.  He said that America was too violent to raise a child.  I guess England is much more peaceful, especially if you have guards to prevent home invasions to your compound by gangs, 24 hour bodyguards, and you are not an Arab, Pakistani, Indian, or a Turk.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 8:16:16 PM EDT
[#2]
The only one that moved out was Kimmie. Oh Boo Hoo!
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 3:41:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 4:07:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By hog hunt:
Does anybody know if the Weasel has moved out since Bush took office. He said he could not live here with Bush as our president. Perhaps he has reconsidered his position, after all what other country would let him speak??  I guess Republicans must not be as bad as he thought and/or he lost his balls?!!?
View Quote

Is he not a DEMONIC-RAT, instead?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top