Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2002 5:50:19 PM EDT
I'm fixing to start shooting in IPSC matches soon, but need to get equipped first.  Since I'll probably shoot a production gun (Colt Gold Cup) I won't need one of those Robo-Cop style holsters.  Can someone recommend a decent, basic holster for a beginner?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 7:38:01 PM EDT
[#1]
The Safariland 007 or Blade Tech belt holster are 2 that I see used a lot in our ISPC matches.  I personally like the Blade Tech better, it also makes a good carry holster, especially if you get a belt style to use in the IPSC matches and a paddle version for concealed carry.  I get mine from Brownell's.
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 7:10:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Uncle mikes is what is on my hip. There are better but it was cheap and I wanted to see what everybody else was using before I spent any real money. 1 year later and a couple of good places at the match I think it is working fine
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 2:33:32 PM EDT
[#3]
What about a $20 Fobus holster.  A majority of the production shooters I know use them.
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 2:54:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top