Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2002 12:18:37 PM EDT
    I have recently been named the new Honor Guard commander for my Rotc Battalion.  I want to revamp the program quite a bit and give it a bit more pride than it has had for the past few years.  The Professor of Military Science agrees with me and is giving me lots of funds to improve our appearance.  We have bought new flags, bases, poles, and uniforms.  The only thing we need is two NICE parade rifles for the guards.  The ones we have now have plastic stocks that don't match, the nickel finish is flaking, and they are in generally poor condition.  What I was wondering is if anyone knows where I could purchase two nice parade rifles with wood stocks?  I have contacted Glendales but they only have the cheap looking plastic rifles.

any help would be appreciated

sp  
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 12:22:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes. I know where you can get nice parade rifles. Give me a little while to find the book. I will email you with the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top