Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2002 7:40:21 PM EDT
I was looking around on the net and ran across some green tip tracer ammo, 30 cal. I also came across some Tear Gas rounds for 30.06, .308 and 7.62x39. They are pretty pricie.. about 3 bucks a round, or 20 for 50 bucks.  Found some API rounds for 30.06 same price.

Never heard of green tip tracer ammo or tear gas rounds. Is this new production stuff or just from some other country?

Any one know where I can get some 30.06 API rounds for less than 3 bucks a shot? I'll take just the projectiles to reload my own. What color tips should I be looking for? Thanks for anyhelp.
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 7:44:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Look in Shotgun News for pulled AP projectiles. US AP is black tip. Talon makes AP ammo from pulled components.
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 7:50:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I have some AP but I'm looking for API. Or just some Incindiary(sp?) in 30 cal.

Another Q : I noticed the other day at the fun store that the Bushies went up in price anywhere from 100 to 200. This happening anywhere's else?
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 8:36:05 PM EDT
[#3]
.30 cal tracer is USGI form has an orange tip. API is silver tip.  Green tip is probably commie (7.62X39) projectile (which traces green as opposed to the red of USGI). The tear gas rounds are Isreali.  The coolest projectiles (though illegal here) are the israeli air-burst with a purple-magenta (2 color) tip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top