Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2002 3:57:19 PM EDT
That's right!  Somewhere in the world it is already Veterans' Day.

From the bottom of my heart, God bless you Guys and Gals, and keep you safe.  Thanks for everything you do for my family; to ensure that there is a world here tomorrow for them, and all the days after that.

Although I think of you every day, I will find even more time to reflect tomorrow.

God bless the men and women of the military!
God bless George Bush!
God bless America!
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 4:46:56 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 7:49:07 PM EDT
[#2]
and again...btt
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 7:58:00 PM EDT
[#3]
 A heartfelt thanks to all of you, ladies and gentlemen, who have served our Republic with courage and honor.  This is your holiday, and IMHO only the vets, and ALL of the vets, should have the day with pay.  God bless you all, you were tired, cold, and a long way from home to keep us warm in our beds.  We salute you.
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 8:30:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I would like to take the time to tell all Veterans who served before me and those who will take my place later on.

[size=6]THANK YOU!![/size=6]

One day a year isn't enough to let you know that we appreciate all you have done for us.

Chris
SSgt, USAF
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 8:55:18 PM EDT
[#5]
BTT and ditto! Thank you all vets!
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 6:09:08 AM EDT
[#6]
bump
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top