Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2002 12:58:53 PM EDT
[url]http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2002-11-07-sniper-custody_x.htm[/url]

Both suspects face charges of capital murder in the two Virginia cases and, unlike in Maryland or in the federal system,               Malvo could be executed if found guilty even though he is a juvenile.
View Quote

No worries fellas, they will be crispy critters time we get done with those two here in the Old Dominion......ECS
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 1:03:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Regular or Extra Crispy?
I'm glad we get 'em first.
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 1:08:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I could care less who gets them, as long as they die.
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 1:16:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't understand why they even need a trial. A trial is to find out if you are inocent or guilty; and there is no doubt that they are guilty. Everything matches up got, caught with the rifle, all evidence shows they did it.  They should have been executed immediatly and not be prolonged in trial for who knows how many years. Also; I can't believe there is actually a lawyer defending them.....he should be disbarred.
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 5:10:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, baby!  Muhammad is gonna be tried right here in Prince William County, too!  Our Commonwealth's Attorney, Paul Ebert, has sent more scumbags to death row than anyone else in Virginia! [kill]

They're in Virginia now...they WILL get convicted and they WILL get the death penalty...closest thing to a sure thing in a long, long time! [beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top