Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2002 2:20:43 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone out there if Rock Island Armory made a pre-ban ar-15.And if so where can I find a list of their preban serial numbers?I appreciate any info anyone can give me.Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 3:17:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Did Rock Island armory ever make AR15s at all?

I know there is a rip off company using the old Rock Island Armory name as a company name to make 1911s.

They will get as much respect from me as springfield armory inc. who stole the real name of the military Springfield Armory.

"Oldest name in firearms" or some such claim they make. Only it isn't thiers to make.

How can they even compare a "new" springfield inc Garand to a real USGI Springfield Armory Garand, or a WRA, HRA or IHC for that matter? They can't double the price for 1/1000 the history and appeal.

CMP all the way!

my .02
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 7:13:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I should've been more specific.It's a Rock Island Armory ar-15 that was made by Sendra corp. out of Barrington Illinois.I don't know if that helps any.But I'm trying to find out if this rifle is pre-ban.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top