Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2013 4:01:41 PM EDT
Benjamin and Hope Jordan were horrified to learn that the woman they trusted to care for their son for five months had been abusing him when she thought no one was watching. But someone was – the dog.

View Quote

Continued

And people wonder why I'd rather spend time with my labs. Hope the little guy isn't screwed up, too.

Hope that cow gets eaten by a land shark when she gets out....
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 4:18:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Dogs rock!  

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 4:24:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Now having read that story who in the blue waffled fuck would hire a waddle necked beady eyed cunt named khan in the first place and think anything would be ok.

Sorry it is not a last name it is a title and every damned shit heel I have run across with it is a pile of shambling festering shit with no soul.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 4:29:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I love dogs!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top