Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2013 3:04:16 PM EDT
I am not finding much info about them online as far as reviews. A local store has a 20 qt with metal hinges that I am also having trouble finding any info on. I have been looking for a good cooler to sit in the back of the kayak and this one seem to fit as far as size goes. I am just hesitant to spend $90 on a cooler without being able to do any research on it. I have a Coleman xtreme that I am happy with other than it is a little big for the space I need it to fit into, but on a recent camping trip it held ice for several days. Opinions?
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 4:54:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone heard of these?
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 5:02:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Never heard of k2.  I would suggest a yeti
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 5:13:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Pelican makes some of the best lifetime warranty, severe duty coolers on the market, at a better price point. Amazon and a very few Marine dealers have the best deals on them.  What is your intended use?

AO coolers makes a lifetime warranty flexible cooler bag that I have personally tested.  It is a great cooler and they stand by the warranty.  Ebay sellers beat every other site I have checkes.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 5:20:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pelican makes some of the best lifetime warranty, severe duty coolers on the market, at a better price point. Amazon and a very few Marine dealers have the best deals on them.  What is your intended use?

AO coolers makes a lifetime warranty flexible cooler bag that I have personally tested.  It is a great cooler and they stand by the warranty.  Ebay sellers beat every other site I have checkes.

View Quote

I want a cooler that will fit in the space on the back of my kayak, that will hold ice for at least 3 days during some camping trips. My $20 Coleman extreme works pretty well, but at 28 qt is just a little larger than what it needs to be to fit well behind the seat of the kayak.

The K2 I saw today was 20 qt and seems like it would fit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top