Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2013 1:36:45 PM EDT
Link here

(CNN) -- This year is on track to be the worst for measles in more than a decade, according to new numbers released Thursday by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. And people who refuse to vaccinate their children are behind the increasing number of outbreaks, health officials say.

All the "vaccines are bad and don't really work" crowd, don't come crying for help or telling me how terrible your child's condition is. I'm 29, and I know several people who are my age who rant and rave on facebook about how bad vaccines are for kids and how it's all a big conspiracy from big pharma. They choose not to vaccinate their kids because they think it's cool.  Just stupid......

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 2:06:21 PM EDT
[#1]
didn't come across our open borders where many old sickness's we've damn near obliterated are flowing back into the USA..nope, not a reason at all.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 2:07:56 PM EDT
[#2]
fuckin tards.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 2:12:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Funny how they do not mention all the illegal immigrants that are likely not vaccinated.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 2:47:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Fucking vaccine troofers.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 2:52:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Funny how they do not mention all the illegal immigrants that are likely not vaccinated.
View Quote

Way back when immigrants were medically screened -- oh wait that is now racist.  Never mind.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 2:53:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I get the illegal immigrant issue  But for the non vaccination crown, I find it fitting, (not funny, because kids who have no say in the matter are suffering) that people who choose not to vaccinate for "I"m so much smarter than everyone else" type reasons cry and whine when their child suffers from something they could have easily prevented.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 2:59:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Maybe those are the "visitors from other countries" that they mention.  That's a new form of PC.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top