Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2002 9:47:57 AM EDT
I tried to get in on the fun but it's dead.  [xx(]  Too bad. I'll have to save my silent gloating and glee for later.....

hehehe

CrashBurnRepeat
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 10:05:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Wrongo!  The discussion forums are up and running.

Much moaning and wailing and gnashing of teeth!

[:D]
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 10:08:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Try going here (remove spaces from h t t p:

h t t p://www.democraticunderground.com/cgi-bin/duforum/duboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID61&conf=DCConfID1
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 10:38:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Sweet, thanks for the tip. I have a lot more gloating to do.   I got a couple liberal democrap relatives back East I keep calling and asking for counts.

When I call them in a few minutes I'm going to tell them the ol' "All your senate are belong to us" line.

This is so damn fun.  Now if we put half this much work into getting the AW ban repealed we'll be in hog heaven.

CrashBurnRepeat
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 11:18:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I went over there for a visit...what a hoot!

The wailing and gnashing of teeth is wonderful to behold!  Some of those people may not make it to tomorrow.

I just e-mailed the picture of the crying baby DNC logo to my lefty-looney super liberal Democrat sister-in-law in Kalifornistan aong with a few choice words of gloat.  SWEEEEET!

Another pissed off liberal Democrat!  Life is GOOD now.

[beer]  [beer]  [beer]  [beer]  [beer]
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 11:47:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Lets help our "good friends" at DU, and press REFRESH every 5 seconds.

Due to the massive influx of people this morning, we are experiencing serious problems with server overload.
                   The forums were shut down at 11:00AM ET. Feel free to check back every half hour or so. But please don't hit the
                             "refresh" button on your Web browser every 5 seconds, or we'll never come back online.
                                                   Sorry for the inconvenience.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 11:56:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I've been on there a few different times today.

So darn funny.  Some of my favorites:

1. I've had it with this country.

They were discussing Canada as a possible location to move to.  One guy says, "Looks like they are going to legalize pot."  

Ahhhh priorities.

2.  Another upstanding citizen from Florida said, "I am only up this early because I am still pissed as hell".  The time stamp was 8:25am.  

8:25am?  Hell, I've already had breakfast, made love to my wife, and put in 2 hours of work by that time.  

3.  Another brainiac complained that he was currently out of work and "due to the Repugs taking back the senate" it looks like he will continue to be without work for much longer.

And they are wondering why they got spanked.
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 12:19:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw some demo's cry that they are leaving F*&^ing America! I say, "riigghhtt", is it the same flight that Alex Baldwin wanted to take after the 2000 election? They should go ahead and pack their garbage and leave, if the other countries even want liberal lameocrats.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top