[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's not Eric holder.
View Quote

I just came to post "They finally caught Holder?"
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:51:27 PM EDT
[#3]
And a 9mm Largo at that. Good luck finding ammo for that in most countries.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:56:18 PM EDT
[#4]
How much extra was this guy getting paid to make it worthwhile to ship overseas? Please tell me a lot otherwise this guy is a real idiot.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:56:38 PM EDT
[#5]
What a dumbass. Not only use a stupid obvious alias, but keep shipping from the same location and use a credit card? Doesn't really sound like the sharpest axe in the shed to me
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:59:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What a dumbass. Not only use a stupid obvious alias, but keep shipping from the same location and use a credit card? Doesn't really sound like the sharpest axe in the shed to me
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:45:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I fail to see the problem.  The world was an infinitely better place when you could by firearms through a Sears catalogue.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:06:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How much extra was this guy getting paid to make it worthwhile to ship overseas? Please tell me a lot otherwise this guy is a real idiot.
View Quote

Probably at least twice MSRP/retail, maybe quadruple. He is a real idiot regardless.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:18:05 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

That's not Eric holder.
View Quote

Came here to post this!  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top