Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2013 5:56:18 PM EDT
email I got from my dad today:

Subject:  Islam Explained in Layman's Terms

Here is a perspective by Dr. Peter Hammond.
                   Dr. Hammond's doctorate is in Theology. He was born in Capetown in 1960, grew up in Rhodesia and converted to Christianity in 1977.
                   Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well..

Here's how it works:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving
                   minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
                   United States -- Muslim 0..6%
                   Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
                   Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
                   China -- Muslim 1.8%
                   Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
                   Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.
                   This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
                   Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
                   United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
                   Spain -- Muslim 4%
                   Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.
                   For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims.
                   They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply.

This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%
                   Philippines -- 5%
                   Sweden -- Muslim 5%
                   Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
                   The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
                   Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions.
                   In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.
                   Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
                   India -- Muslim 13.4%
                   Israel -- Muslim 16%
                   Kenya -- Muslim 10%
                   Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
                   Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
                   Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
                   Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
                   Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
                   Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
                   Egypt -- Muslim 90%
                   Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
                   Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
                   Iran -- Muslim 98%
                   Iraq -- Muslim 97%
                   Jordan -- Muslim 92%
                   Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
                   Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
                   Palestine -- Muslim 99%
                   Syria -- Muslim 90%
                   Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
                   Turkey -- Muslim 99..8%
                   United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace.. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
                   Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
                   Somalia -- Muslim 100%
                   Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, 'The Haj'

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law.
                   The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death.
                   Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers.
                   Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

Please forward this important information to any who care about the Future of our Country.
                   Quite an eye opener
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:58:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm too much of a layman to read all that.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:03:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm too much of a layman to read all that.

View Quote

Its way worth it and takes 30 seconds.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:09:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Read through, VERY interesting read for sure.... Very interesting to see the statistics, in my city we have the "little somolia" type area that is known for violence and crime, some guy was killed and NOBODY gave the police any help to try and find out WTF happened. Just like their own little area, and we're barely even 1-million people in the city + suburbs... Places like Toronto and Montreal have a much bigger population of Muslims IIRC.....
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:23:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Read through, VERY interesting read for sure.... Very interesting to see the statistics, in my city we have the "little somolia" type area that is known for violence and crime, some guy was killed and NOBODY gave the police any help to try and find out WTF happened. Just like their own little area, and we're barely even 1-million people in the city + suburbs... Places like Toronto and Montreal have a much bigger population of Muslims IIRC.....
View Quote

Ask Faribault, MN how their Somali population is working for them.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:29:37 PM EDT
[#5]
It sounds like this video.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:32:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Not news.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:50:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Yawn. Just another talking head who doesn't know WTF hes talking about, but will stir up shit for attention and to sell books. Ah the sky is falling!!!

Hard to take someone seriously with bullshit like this:

Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.
View Quote

It's been well documented that people in poorer countries have higher birthrates. They also have much higher death rates. As a group of people advance economically, and the death rate drops, the birth rate goes down as well. People adjust the number of kids they have to adapt to the new economic setting they live in. Muslims are not the exception and you can see changes in one generation of immigrants.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:58:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Subject:  Islam Explained in Layman's Terms

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
                   Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
                   Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
                   Sudan -- Muslim 70%
                   Quite an eye opener
View Quote

I'll put this in layman's terms: do me a favor and strike Albania from that list. It's clear the dude knows jack shit.
For the rest, believe as you please.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:57:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Subject: Islam Explained in Layman's Terms

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

Sudan -- Muslim 70%

Quite an eye opener
View Quote

I'll put this in layman's terms: do me a favor and strike Albania from that list. It's clear the dude knows jack shit.

For the rest, believe as you please.
View Quote

your right Albania's population used to be 70% Muslim now it is closer to 80% http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/albania-s-population-80-muslim

but a lot of old stats have the lower number and are still used or are you trying to imply it is less which is what I think you were trying to do, yet you failed.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:17:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
       your right Albania's population used to be 70% Muslim now it is closer to 80% http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/albania-s-population-80-muslim

but a lot of old stats have the lower number and are still used or are you trying to imply it is less which is what I think you were trying to do, yet you failed.

View Quote

You are simply wrong about you think I was trying to do. Feel free to quote any set of statistics you like, up to 90 or 100% Muslim if that's what blows your hair back.

What I am talking about is something else. I'll even grant you that on the surface the statistic may have the appearance of being "true", but what I am talking about is the significance of the thing; i.e. what does it actually mean, what is the presence and state of religious faiths in Albania, how does it intersect and interact with the people's personal, public, cultural and political lives. And that, my friend, is something you know nothing about.

Simply put, I could show you that all the claims the OP makes about muslims in Albania based is false.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:28:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
You are simply wrong about you think I was trying to do. Feel free to quote any set of statistics you like, up to 90 or 100% Muslim if that's what blows your hair back.

What I am talking about is something else. I'll even grant you that on the surface the statistic may have the appearance of being "true", but what I am talking about is the significance of the thing; i.e. what does it actually mean, what is the presence and state of religious faiths in Albania, how does it intersect and interact with the people's personal, public, cultural and political lives. And that, my friend, is something you know nothing about.

Simply put, I could show you that all the claims the OP makes about muslims in Albania based is false.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What are you trying to say? As of now it is still a whole lot of nothing. In a discussion you bring facts or at least an opinion with stated claims. Yet all you have said is this is wrong and trust me. I am not trying to attack you i am really trying to figure out what you are trying to state. You have not even tried to explain anything you have said yet you make a claim that this is false. At least give us something to discuss instead of "your wrong I do not like it neaner neaner neaner"

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:32:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Good post OP
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:09:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What are you trying to say? As of now it is still a whole lot of nothing. In a discussion you bring facts or at least an opinion with stated claims. Yet all you have said is this is wrong and trust me. I am not trying to attack you i am really trying to figure out what you are trying to state. You have not even tried to explain anything you have said yet you make a claim that this is false. At least give us something to discuss instead of "your wrong I do not like it neaner neaner neaner"  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Allright, let me lay it out for you
I won’t argue with the actual numbers of the statistics, let ‘s just take them at face value, they are what they are.

The OP talks about Sharia Law and its use as a weapon.

There is NO Sharia law in Albania. It was rejected by the people about a century ago after the fall of the Ottoman Empire, which were the people that originally imposed it upon us. At this point I could go on a tangent and talk about the history of Christianity in Albania, which is much much longer than that of Islam. The territory that is now Albania was visited by the apostle Paul and as such is part of biblical Christianity (Paul in Illyricum). One of the Popes was of Albanian descent, as was Mother Teresa the Catholic Saint. The national hero of Albania is Skanderbeg, who bravely defended against the muslim Turkish hordes, and was awarded the title "Atleta Christi" (Champion of Christ) by the Pope. There is much more to say here on the historical point, but I’ll leave it at that.

Also, the Kanun of Dukagjin (Duke John) has pretty much always rivaled and superseded any sharia laws.

The OP/email talks about the oppression of non-muslims by muslims.

Here’s a fun fact: Albania was the first constitutionally atheist state in the world. People typically think of Soviet Russia as being atheist and religiously oppressive, but it was Albania that had that atheistic principle embodied in the constitution. The state made its mission and goal to suppress ALL forms of religious expression. Over 99% of churches and mosques were torn down, and about 8 out of 10 clergymen were imprisoned, tortured or shot dead. Only a handful of churches and mosques were spared, so that they could become objects of ridicule, the relics of our backward Ottoman past. Hardly the case of Muslims oppression Christians since the leadership of the time featured heavily from the Orthodox south.

Article 37 of the Albanian Constitution of 1976 stipulated, "The state recognizes no religion, and supports atheistic propaganda in order to implant a scientific materialistic world outlook in people.",[33] and the penal code of 1977 imposed prison sentences of three to ten years for "religious propaganda and the production, distribution, or storage of religious literature." A new decree that in effect targeted Albanians with Muslim and Christian names stipulated that citizens whose names did not conform to "the political, ideological, or moral standards of the state" were to change them. It was also decreed that towns and villages with religious names must be renamed. Hoxha's brutal antireligious campaign succeeded in eradicating formal worship, but some Albanians continued to practice their faith clandestinely, risking severe punishment. Individuals caught with Bibles, icons, or other religious objects faced long prison sentences. Religious weddings were prohibited.

There are no muslim political parties in Albania, I think they are prohibited by law but I am not too sure on this point. There are, on the other hand, Christian based parties, such the Christian Democratic party.

To date, Albania is a laic state.

You cannot say “Allah” in Albania and hope to be elected. In fact, every politician says “God bless you” to much applause. That is not to say that there are no individuals of faith, just that they do not make a political block to be manipulated or used to influence anything in the political process. Actually, some Muslims were kind of upset when the President of Albania said that we are officially a Christian nation, but what could they do about it. To illustrate things further, do you remember the uproar in the muslim world about the Mohamed cartoon with the explosives turban? … that was freely printed and distributed in Albania (by Shoqata Mjaft). It was no big deal. YouTube videos that had the middle east in protests; zero public protests in Albania, again, no big deal.

There has been no ethnic cleansing in Albania of any kind, religious or otherwise.

There is no differential tax schemes based on religion.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:25:50 PM EDT
[#14]
In addition, Albania (for a variety of reason) is rapidly Christianizing, and guess where the new conversions have to come from ... that's right, they come from what you might loosely call "the muslim population". It is a serious phenomenon and it has muslims very concerned, you should just take a peek at what they have to say about this.

The Christian proselytism receives political support even from the western embassies that operate in Albania. This can be seen clearly in the politics of the US, Greek and Italian embassies. In the American embassy in many cases people who get the top jobs there, are Albanian renegades, like A. N. who is the closest adviser to US ambassadors. After denouncing Islam and working for Christian Protestants, he, as many other converts, become the most trusted advisor of the American ambassadors, and is a person, who, penetrates every meeting and backside deals that the powerful embassy carries with Albanian politicians and politics.
View Quote

Christian missionaries in Albania are superior in comparison to the Muslim and Bektashi communities of Islam. In my article "Albanians and Islam, Between Existence and Extinction" I give a list of what they posses in the country. By having yearly budgets of millions of US dollars they have built churches and open Christian centers in almost every town and village of the country. Their huge budgets, allow them to have even helicopters in their disposition and enable them to, in many cases, reach even the remotest areas of Albania which cannot be accessed even by the government of Tirana itself. The Christianization policies in Albania reached their peak in 2002, when Albania, finally after 600 years of Muslim history had its prime minister, president, minister of interior, chief spy, mayor of Tirana, chief librarian, chief judge, chief academician, chief state controller, chief historian and so forth, all but Christians. The rule of 20% Christians upon the rest of the 80% Muslim Albanians is ongoing even today. Thus, Albanians at present, apart from having most of their major rulers from the orthodox backgrounds, in the political and cultural sphere are faced with a cultural invasion from the Catholic propaganda.
View Quote

Source: Christian Agression.org lol

and, Albania under Siege from IslamWeb

The Muslims of Albania were to revisit again their past sufferings in 1997. The Greek backed coup d’etat which struck the country in 1997· initiated a new wave of persecution for Muslims in Albania who were the main backers of democracy. The Socialist Party of Albania who came in power in 1997 was dominated by fundamentalist orthodox Albanians and Vlachs, with ex-dhimmi and communist background. Their hatred against Islam was demonstrated in all their political actions and some western analysts rated the Socialist Party and its regime as a mildly Orthodox in orientation.· During the first phase of their rule, the socialists unleashed a second crusade against Islam in Albania, by which most of the Arab - Islamic organizations operating in the country were closed. Muslim believers and imams were harassed, persecuted and mistreated. By making use of the state’s secret service and the excuses of the global war against terrorism the socialist regime turned Islam into a public enemy and all government backed newspapers initiated a wave of Islamophobia and blasphemy. During their waves of persecution, the socialist had West’s consent and backing; who supported their political manipulations and corruption, since the socialists were perceived as the good anti-Islamic guardians of the Muslim Albania. During the rule of the consequent socialist governments the dominant number of their ministers, were orthodox Christians.
View Quote

The voice of Islam

On Hijab, he noted that in Albania women are not allowed to wear Hijab in schools, universities and government offices and those who wear it elsewhere are held in contempt by the Anti Islamic groups and media. “The government has attempted to eliminate Hijab and has been quite successful as most women, except for going to mosques, do not wear Hijab. Nonetheless, the issue of Hijab in Albania ought to be viewed with tolerance since there is too much pressure on women who wear it in public.”
View Quote

from International Quran News

so, when you hear muslims talk about "viewing women with tolerance on the issue of Hijab", you would have us believe that Islam is something that is on the rise?

I could keep going, but I hope I have you dear reader a fair sample of what I meant by the significance of the thing.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 3:59:03 AM EDT
[#15]
So, not even one smartass tldr or 'lol taqqiya' comment?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:00:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Good read.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:03:00 AM EDT
[#17]
What the fuck is a religious privilege?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:04:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Very interesting and scary.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top