Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2013 1:35:53 PM EDT
after murdering almost 1500 men, women and children if I offered to turn my guns in to a third party?

Of course not, so why does Assad get off free if as maobama says, he gassed the people of Syria?
I'll be awaiting maobama's answer as to why this is supposedly acceptable......
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
after murdering almost 1500 men, women and children if I offered to turn my guns in to a third party?

Of course not, so why does Assad get off free if as maobama says, he gassed the people of Syria?
View Quote

Can I see the evidence you have showing who gassed the people in Syria?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:44:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Prove he ordered it or pulled the trigger himself.

Russia and Germany are saying Assad had nada to do with it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:48:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's Chairman Maobama's claim, not the OP's.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:49:59 PM EDT
[#4]
you gonna go arrest him?

why should USA either?

let em gas, shoot, blow the fuck up, each other, whatever....

fuck them.

fuck them all.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#5]
If he gassed the rebels he killed Al Qaeda. Maybe we should send a thank you note and move on with our lives.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:50:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Not the US so different rules apply. Obama let four civilians one who was an ambassador hang out to dry and die in Benghazi, and did nothing, maybe the OP should go try to arrest him first, since that did happen on his watch.

Quoted:
If he gassed the rebels he killed Al Qaeda. Maybe we should send a thank you note and move on with our lives.
View Quote

Agreed we should be sending him a thank you note and gift basket for killing Al Qaeda for us. I am not sure why it's okay for us to hunt down Al Qeada and kill them abroad, but now when Assad is trying to do the same thing in his own country, the US wants to go after him. We should be thanking him, but the again perhaps Obama never told you that he is an American hating, MB/Al Qaeda lover.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:53:44 PM EDT
[#7]
If the arresting authority also killed a bunch of people, and makes it difficult to discern between combatants and noncombatants, and may be just a bunch of shithead jihadis themselves... then yeah, you should be walking free.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:55:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Fuck man i'd buy ya a pizza
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:56:58 PM EDT
[#9]
We have to stop sticking our nose where it doesn't go. Not a single American life or a single dollar should ever be wasted on any of those countries again.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:58:13 PM EDT
[#10]
They are free, we are not
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:58:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

We're about 18 months too late to the party. So what is it that you suggest we do that guarantees no regional escalation of the war? Would you be willing to put your personal boots on the ground?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:05:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Hezbollah vs. Al Qaeda, and we picked a side
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:19:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
you gonna go arrest him?

why should USA either?

fuck them.

fuck them all.
View Quote

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shouldn't be our business. We should be isolationists like pre-WW2. If it doesn't affect us, fuck it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:21:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
you gonna go arrest him?

why should USA either?

fuck them.

fuck them all.
View Quote

The correct answer
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:47:09 PM EDT
[#15]
It's tribalism ,religious fanaticism, plus it's the Mideast.

No good answer.

Hand it all to the UN and walk away.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:05:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Aparatchik.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:16:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Assuming he 'did it'.  Who knows what is going on over there?  The reality is we (you and me) only hear what the pols and media want you to hear but let me try to get this right.  
We are proposing to attack a sovern nation because they are attacking each other (as in a civil war).  Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't our own Constitution (that's with a capital C) dictates that the people (that would be you and I) have the right to replace the government (through violent means as in the original intent) if that government is not fulfilling their duties?  In any case, our moronic (IMHO) leaders are proposing to interject us into a regional sectarian (as in religious) conflict for probably reasons that have not been expressed.  For those who are pushing this grand idea, why not send your son or daughter to the front lines to support your beliefs?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:28:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Assuming he 'did it'.  Who knows what is going on over there?  The reality is we (you and me) only hear what the pols and media want you to hear but let me try to get this right.  
We are proposing to attack a sovern nation because they are attacking each other (as in a civil war).  Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't our own Constitution (that's with a capital C) dictates that the people (that would be you and I) have the right to replace the government (through violent means as in the original intent) if that government is not fulfilling their duties?  In any case, our moronic (IMHO) leaders are proposing to interject us into a regional sectarian (as in religious) conflict for probably reasons that have not been expressed.  For those who are pushing this grand idea, why not send your son or daughter to the front lines to support your beliefs?
View Quote

This is a good summation of this cluster fuck, and the media always gets it wrong always.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:30:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Swing by New Orleans on your way over there to arrest him---I'll give you a pair of handcuffs.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:35:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Can we just give both sides lots of Sarin, as long as they promise to keep it Syria?

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:35:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Are you a dictator?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top