Liberalism - it's a mental disorder.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:44:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:48:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

From the link:
You gotta be shitting me. Why not just send absentee ballots to every SEIU local and welfare office within the surrounding states?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

From the link:

With the passage of a poorly-written and difficult to understand bill that now allows for same-day voter registration in effect for the recall elections, it became clear to Revealing Politics that we need to shine a light on the process.

You gotta be shitting me. Why not just send absentee ballots to every SEIU local and welfare office within the surrounding states?
Not just that, all you have to do is state that you "intend" to move there and you can vote.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:49:28 PM EDT
[#4]
One day the attacker will make a BAD decision. I`ll want to see THAT video.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:01:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Liberalism - it's a mental disorder.
View Quote

I wasn't able to view the vid on my phone... Are we sure it was one of them and not one of us?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Who cares about that.......What is the voter turnout like?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top