Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2013 9:52:50 AM EDT
I giggled when I saw this but I really think it's backwards.  Someone with some Photoshop skills should be able to flip this, maybe even make some improvements.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#1]
This thread has possibilities.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:08:47 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This thread has possibilities.  
View Quote

I concur
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:09:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm in.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:10:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Here kid, drink your ipecac.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:10:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Could be good
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:10:09 AM EDT
[#6]
That's why the internet has pron, fuck that
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:10:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Right, mommies just hand out BJ's while the kids are screaming. What planet is this on? If my wife is not stressed out over the kids she's asleep. BJ's is just a restaurant in town in my world.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:13:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I feel sorry for whoever that board belongs to.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:18:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

should have been first
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:19:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh Sweaty I have something for you...
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:22:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Right, mommies just hand out BJ's while the kids are screaming. What planet is this on? If my wife is not stressed out over the kids she's asleep. BJ's is just a restaurant in town in my world.
View Quote

^ That

Plus I'm sick of the stereotype of husbands/fathers being lazy idiots who are outsmarted and outworked by their wives.  It's passed off in such a cutesie way "Oh, tee hee, daddy's too dumb to grocery shop, and he's too lazy to change a diaper, tee hee". Fuck that.   I'll work my ass off around the house just as much as I do at work, and I'll drink as much as I fucking want without a princess sticker and a permission slip.  Fuck whatever bitch made that piece of garbage, I'd take her down a peg or two.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:31:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's quite the pet name.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:32:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:36:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:38:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

^ That

Plus I'm sick of the stereotype of husbands/fathers being lazy idiots who are outsmarted and outworked by their wives.  It's passed off in such a cutesie way
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

^ That

Plus I'm sick of the stereotype of husbands/fathers being lazy idiots who are outsmarted and outworked by their wives.  It's passed off in such a cutesie way

I agree. It's a pervasive idea, and a fucked up one too. Some women think that it's ok to do stuff like this because it's a cutesie little joke, but it's not. Disparaging the man of the house by treating him like one of the children is downright disrespectful, IMHO. Men are not children, nor should they be treated like them. If you want a man in your life, treat him as such. And children will learn from the example their mother sets, either good or bad.

Of course, doling out sexual favors as "rewards" isn't ok either. Sex should never be used as a bargaining tool in a relationship. You have sex with someone because you love them and you crave the intimacy that it provides, not because he cleaned up puke, or took out the trash, or whatever else. A woman that treats sex as such is nothing more than a whore by a different name. Incidentally, while I may not hand out BJs while my child is screaming, I do make time for my husband, if you get my meaning. It's completely unfair to push a father aside simply because a woman becomes a mother. A woman is responsible for taking care of her husband's needs just as much as she's responsible for taking care of her children.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:42:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:49:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I agree. It's a pervasive idea, and a fucked up one too. Some women think that it's ok to do stuff like this because it's a cutesie little joke, but it's not. Disparaging the man of the house by treating him like one of the children is downright disrespectful, IMHO. Men are not children, nor should they be treated like them. If you want a man in your life, treat him as such. And children will learn from the example their mother sets, either good or bad.

Of course, doling out sexual favors as "rewards" isn't ok either. Sex should never be used as a bargaining tool in a relationship. You have sex with someone because you love them and you crave the intimacy that it provides, not because he cleaned up puke, or took out the trash, or whatever else. A woman that treats sex as such is nothing more than a whore by a different name. Incidentally, while I may not hand out BJs while my child is screaming, I do make time for my husband, if you get my meaning. It's completely unfair to push a father aside simply because a woman becomes a mother. A woman is responsible for taking care of her husband's needs just as much as she's responsible for taking care of her children.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

^ That

For the record my wife did not do this. I dated a girl that would do shit like this, "Oh baby change my oil and I'll give you a hummer."  That didn't last long and her BJ's were horrible anyways.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:00:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
For the record my wife did not do this. I dated a girl that would do shit like this, "Oh baby change my oil and I'll give you a hummer."  That didn't last long and her BJ's were horrible anyways.  
View Quote

Good to know. I didn't actually figure she did. No self respecting Arfcommer would post a thread about it if their wife actually made one of these.

I figured it was a Facebook/reddit find. Embarrassing for the man in question though...
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:35:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

^ That

Plus I'm sick of the stereotype of husbands/fathers being lazy idiots who are outsmarted and outworked by their wives.  It's passed off in such a cutesie way "Oh, tee hee, daddy's too dumb to grocery shop, and he's too lazy to change a diaper, tee hee". Fuck that.   I'll work my ass off around the house just as much as I do at work, and I'll drink as much as I fucking want without a princess sticker and a permission slip.  Fuck whatever bitch made that piece of garbage, I'd take her down a peg or two.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

^ That

Lol, we need to grab a beer. My wife is currently in MAUI and I am on diaper duty for two. I have friends who tried ONCE to change a shit diaper and their wives stepped in since they did such a horrible job and never made them do it again. I wish. I have to grab the groceries and cook as well. I used to love cooking, not any more. These kids are driving me insane. The 1 yr old is understandably stubborn but it makes no sense that my 3 yr old is ignoring all previous discipline. They won't sleep either. Fuckin A, just shoot me already.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:40:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Just put on your collar and your sissy pants. Because that's where you are going.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:41:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

^ That

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

^ That

This.

I do all that crap daily anyway. Most of the time before I'm off to work by 7:30 am.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:44:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Cutesie, but glad she's not my wife.  I don't perform tricks to receive rewards or respect from my wife.

AV1611
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:46:52 AM EDT
[#23]
How sad
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:47:06 AM EDT
[#24]
What the fuck is that self absorbed cunt doing?  

He ought to make up a list that has blowjobs down one side, greasy thumb prints for the check boxes and the reward, such things as "lights stay on another month"  cash for you to go to market, grass is cut, car is still running, .  

Fucking bitch.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:48:23 AM EDT
[#25]
In!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 8:13:15 AM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:13:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

And don't tell your Mother.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:21:21 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
^ That

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

^ That

Yup. That's one pussified dude.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:27:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Fuck that shit.. Stop treating your husband like a fucking child.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:29:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Winner
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:29:06 AM EDT
[#31]
It doesn't say who the BJ is from so I'd still be wary.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:36:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Married 24+ years...not to a woman like that...
No PS skills so how about some powerpoint...

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:40:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

^ That

Great post
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:55:56 AM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:58:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

i was thinking the same thing!
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:58:32 AM EDT
[#36]
The princess stickers on the bj line are creepy.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 10:02:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Lol, we need to grab a beer. My wife is currently in MAUI and I am on diaper duty for two. I have friends who tried ONCE to change a shit diaper and their wives stepped in since they did such a horrible job and never made them do it again. I wish. I have to grab the groceries and cook as well. I used to love cooking, not any more. These kids are driving me insane. The 1 yr old is understandably stubborn but it makes no sense that my 3 yr old is ignoring all previous discipline. They won't sleep either. Fuckin A, just shoot me already.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

^ That

i agree with you guys, but this is funny....
i'd do one with my woman, but it'd mostly be a joke, since i do that stuff anyways as well.....the get out of the dog house card would be used regularly
the cooking thing is especially hard at our house as my woman has celiac disease, and now our youngest (3) is showing very strong symptoms of it as well.....
cooking two different meals each night is difficult and irritating at times...

ETA: if this isn't an ongoing funny thing in that house, it is a sad thing for them both as a couple.
ETA2: last thing i need is my daughter going to pre-k and telling her teacher, "my daddy's been good this week! he gets a BJ as his prize!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top