Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2013 6:07:14 AM EDT
Keep a positive attitude today that the numbers are in favor of recalling that piece of shit John Morse.  It is
apparently close with the Republican voters ahead of the Dems by about 8%.  Hoping many of those
Dems are pro 2nd amendment.  Thanks to all of the hard working patriots that have volunteered to help
remove this Marxist.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:11:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Good Luck to our brothers in arms, tear down this wall!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:12:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Last day of voting? Will we know the outcome tonight?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:16:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be voting around noon.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:16:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

There is a victory party planned so I hope so.  Startgazers in Colorado Springs for those that can make it.
7:00 p.m.

I will be spending part of my day making calls.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:17:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Good luck guys
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:18:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I wish you Colorado patriots good luck today!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:20:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Best of luck at the polls.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:32:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Ill be happy if we win one of the two
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:33:18 AM EDT
[#9]
give um hell
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:00:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Good luck up there. Hope you've got somebody on the lookout for shenanigans.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:12:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Standing by for good news.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:14:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Tonight or tomorrow morning.

Gents, I speak for all of us with the BFDF when I say that we can't thank you all enough for the help and support we've seen from this board.  The BoD for the BFDF is comprised 100% of members from ARFcom, and we are proud to be members of such a great community.

Thanks again, and here's to a victory tonight.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:14:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Tag for good news.

Get it done CO.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:16:09 AM EDT
[#14]
good luck guys.
we are all pulling for you.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:17:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Gents, I speak for all of us with the BFDF when I say that we can't thank you all enough for the help and support we've seen from this board.  The BoD for the BFDF is comprised 100% of members from ARFcom, and we are proud to be members of such a great community.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What that guy said.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:19:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Good luck from the neighbors to the east!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:19:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Godspeed fellow Coloradoans and a thank you to all that were able to donate more than just money.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:19:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hear hear!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:21:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Kick some ass Colorado
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:23:09 AM EDT
[#20]
I am not optimistic that Morse will be recalled.

First, I think we already won by forcing this historic recall. It's never been done before in Colorado, and getting the signatures was entirely a grass-roots effort.

Second, losing doesn't mean that much to the Rs and to the pro-gun movement. Forcing the recall was the big thing. Everyone, especially the Ds, know what's been done to keep the vote from succeeding. However, if the Ds *do* lose, it's a nightmare. That's why they've pulled out all the stops.

Third, the Ds are so full-bore into winning this thing you would not believe it. They are busing in workers from out-of-state. Major national D orgs with no gun-control ties (other than being D supporters) are sending huge checks - Unions, for example (most of the rank and file of which are probably gun owners). Bloomberg wrote a personal check for $350k. The D anti-recall groups are outspending the pro-recall groups by somewhere from 2:1 to 10:1, depending on which statistics you're including.

Fourth, the voting itself is skewed. Colorado College (CC) is a VERY liberal college in Morse's district. Diana DeGette (“I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those know they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.”) held a rally on the CC campus, after which students were encouraged to go vote. These are mostly out-of-state students who would have, prior to Morse's new walk-up voter registration laws, never have been able to vote on such an issue. CC is making every effort to swing this election all by themselves, and the vast majority of the votes coming from campus ought to be considered fraudulent.

So - given that it would be a devastating loss to the Dems, the huge money being spent, the questionable voting, and the outright fraud, I will be shocked if either of the recalls pass... but again, we've already won. Not that the media will portray it in any way other than "the NRA lost" or "the NRA squeaked by a determined grass-roots opposition".
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:26:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Great job guys. Push it in and break it off!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:28:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

First, I think we already won by forcing this historic recall. It's never been done before in Colorado, and getting the signatures was entirely a grass-roots effort.

Second, losing doesn't mean that much to the Rs and to the pro-gun movement. Forcing the recall was the big thing. Everyone, especially the Ds, know what's been done to keep the vote from succeeding. However, if the Ds *do* lose, it's a nightmare. That's why they've pulled out all the stops.

Third, the Ds are so full-bore into winning this thing you would not believe it. They are busing in workers from out-of-state. Major national D orgs with no gun-control ties (other than being D supporters) are sending huge checks - Unions, for example (most of the rank and file of which are probably gun owners). Bloomberg wrote a personal check for $350k. The D anti-recall groups are outspending the pro-recall groups by somewhere from 2:1 to 10:1, depending on which statistics you're including.

Fourth, the voting itself is skewed. Colorado College (CC) is a VERY liberal college in Morse's district. Diana DeGette (“I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those know they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.”) held a rally on the CC campus, after which students were encouraged to go vote. These are mostly out-of-state students who would have, prior to Morse's new walk-up voter registration laws, never have been able to vote on such an issue. CC is making every effort to swing this election all by themselves, and the vast majority of the votes coming from campus ought to be considered fraudulent.

So - given that it would be a devastating loss to the Dems, the huge money being spent, the questionable voting, and the outright fraud, I will be shocked if either of the recalls pass... but again, we've already won. Not that the media will portray it in any way other than "the NRA lost" or "the NRA squeaked by a determined grass-roots opposition".
View Quote

I agree with much of what you wrote - and disagree with just as much but I've got a meeting to get to in 5 minutes.  I will say this - the same was said about simply getting the signatures.  We are in uncharted territory and weren't expected to get this far.  Every vote will truly count and I cannot predict with ANY confidence victory or loss.  But we will do everything we can to make it happen.  It is my opinion that we've won nothing but a footnotes in political history unless we succeed in removing one or both of these senators.  If not, it will simply prove to every politician that the efforts of motivated, driven and sincere citizens are not enough to beat their combined political machines (and we HAVE been fighting both parties all through this).

We'll see.

Damn - two minutes to meeting.  Gotta type faster.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:29:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Save your pussy ass defeatist comments for DU.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:30:05 AM EDT
[#24]
One of the ladies I work with is going to vote this afternoon. She actually dated Morse quite awhile ago, said he's an ass. She wants him recalled for mutiple reasons including the latest anti-second ammendment garbage. Hope this works out for us all!!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:30:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good Luck!  I will raise a glass tonight in your honor.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:51:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Good luck you guys!

I hope for the best outcome, but just in case...

You all did something that was OUTSTANDING!, and will not be forgotten.

Here's to Victory!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:09:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Best wishes brothers.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:15:57 AM EDT
[#28]
In for the results. Good luck
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:27:35 AM EDT
[#29]
God Speed......
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:35:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Read elsewhere about the same day voter registration of college students. Fishy as Hell.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:40:55 AM EDT
[#31]
According to the Colorado Springs Gazette:

Anti-recall groups have raised $3.1 million while pro-recall groups have raised $266,231.
View Quote

That's a lot of out-of-state money trying to make sure they can use Colorado as the poster child for a new wave of gun control.

I can't vote in this one, but praying for the best for all of you down South.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:41:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Good luck!  All of you in Colorado should be proud as hell of all the hard work you put in.  I am looking forward to seeing it rewarded tonight and pulling for you all.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:51:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Good luck from the neighbors to the east!
View Quote

And the West!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:40:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This,

I just got back from the phone banks (will return later after my employees get their lunch break).  I was very optimistic
about the people I spoke with on the phone.  I am confident of a victory.  Pueblo is a different story however.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:42:30 AM EDT
[#35]
You guys rock and that is regardless of how the vote turns out...almost give me faith in this Republic again.

Rock on Brother!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:43:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Good luck!  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:00:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Godspeed fellow Coloradoans and a thank you to all that were able to donate more than just money.
View Quote

I sure wish I could cast my vote, as Morse and Giron's vote(s) have affected me (and I don't live in either of their districts), my vote should be able to affect them.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:07:17 AM EDT
[#38]
GET 'EM!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top