Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2013 3:40:28 AM EDT
Quik question I pre ordered gta5 on playstation network for digital download so I can  start downloading while I'm working and play when I get off.
I'm stationed in  s Korea so will it be 0001 17sep13 my time or will I have to wait until it's 0001 17sep13 pacific standard time? Which would make it 1601 18sep13 here
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:43:49 AM EDT
[#1]
A better question is 'why is this shit not on pc?'
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:55:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm sure it will eventually be on pc but I think their are too many variables to work around with a pc that a launch on both isn't easily done
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:09:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm looking forward to it but it kinda sucks we are only getting the single player on the release day and GTA Online comes online 2 weeks later.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:37:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I think the single player should keep most people occupied for the 2 weeks it takes for online to come out. Gta hasn't historically focused this much on multiplayer it will be exciting to see how well it plays
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:38:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm sure it will eventually be on pc but I think their are too many variables to work around with a pc that a launch on both isn't easily done
View Quote
The irony that Rockstar and GTA started on the PC however is not lost on me.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:05:32 AM EDT
[#6]
I think console gaming is more profitable and has more followers than pc but I could be wrong. The first game I ever played was doom on pc but I could never really get used to a mouse and keyboard so I'm a console gamer
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:16:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Probably be available when its available in the U.S.........or you could get it from the PX......at least the one here is ALWAYS stocked with the latest games, and alcohol.

FWIW, I'm stationed at Casey, and I just said "fuck it", and pre-ordered via Gamestop.........it'll be waiting on me here when I get back from the field at the end of the month.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:20:36 AM EDT
[#8]
just watch and learn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS3ZxOtTD5A

"how to install GTA V"
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:35:15 AM EDT
[#9]
holy shit I'm dying that was Fucking hilarious
Thought about pre ordering through the px here but I didn't want to risk them not getting enough copies in and getting shafted out of getting the game (this was before I knew I could download it right from psn
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 1:17:28 AM EDT
[#10]
It is usually for the timezone you're in. However, if your account is an American region account then it may not be available until EST or whatever US timezone you're from. I'm used to Xbox Live but have used PSN a few times.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 1:36:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Any way I can change the time zone to Korea and get it on 0001 17sep13 my time and not us time?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 2:25:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Not sure how to do it, but if your PSN account is for the U.S., leave it the way it is..........I changed my region to South Korea, and now I can't download some games, because it says "not available in your current region"..........
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 2:37:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A better question is 'why is this shit not on pc?'
View Quote

Lots of PC users don't like to pay for stuff.

I mean shit, I downloaded a car once.

Metallica!!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top