Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/10/2013 12:12:53 AM EDT
Everyone has turned against him on this. Lets say he does something even after congress says no. Honestly I think this is one of those times that honestly will reflect on his time as president as a whole.

I am curious how with Russia's proposal how things will go

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 12:17:02 AM EDT
[#1]
John Kerry's babbling put a monkey wrench in obamas war mongering. The Russians saw the opening, and took it.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 12:17:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, because up until this his whole career has been peaches and cream.

It doesn't matter how bad he fucks things up. TPTB will still carry water for him.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 12:32:15 AM EDT
[#3]
damn those political land mines, they blow up and rhetorical fragmentation flies everywhere.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 12:41:55 AM EDT
[#4]
He's fucked up everything, why is this different? We have political players saying nothing to see here. We have the media saying nothing to see here.

It continues unabated. The majority will move along, because their told to.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 12:42:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Russia's proposal?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 12:49:30 AM EDT
[#6]
The Russians, as terrible as they may be, are really playing this one pretty sly. Even if this is just a stall tactic they bought their adversary a significant block of time. If it's not? Well they managed to keep their guy in power (or at least his bet shot at keeping power) without having to fire a shot. And regardless of how it plays out, they get to spin this in a way that makes the US look bad. As much as I hate to give them a [golf cap] they earned it on this one even if it is an act of desperation to some degree.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:15:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Former KGB agent vs. a community organizer and old horse face.  My money is on BHO getting played.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:25:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Former KGB agent vs. a community organizer and old horse face.  My money is on BHO getting played.
View Quote

this +1
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:29:25 AM EDT
[#9]
But AmeriKa loves President Zero, he has given away billions in free Obama phones and phone service to those in, well maybe not in need at all, but he has the FSA to back him up in support of the other FSA so he can launch nuclear stikes against Syria without the backing of the Communist Republic of Russia.

FBHO
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:31:54 AM EDT
[#10]
CNN and FSA haven't turned against him. Around Metro Detroit, I still see COEXIST and 0BAMA stickers on cars every day I head to FedEx/USPS.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:36:02 AM EDT
[#11]
A community organizer and a ditzy veteran of the military are going up against an experienced KGB person and they are being played like a cheap piano.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:39:13 AM EDT
[#12]
As much as I hate the SOB there are times I feel sorry for him. He's painfully underqualified to do the job of POTUS.

Well, I mean aside from being an America-hating POS communist. But all this complicated work stuff is cutting into his "fundamental transformation of America" play time.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:49:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
this +1
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

this +1

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 1:54:45 AM EDT
[#14]
It was just a matter of time...

BHO has always played checkers on the world stage while others are playing chess.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:07:42 AM EDT
[#15]
He may look foolish to the rest of the world but the media will protect him here.  They'll spin it to make him look like a hero.   He disarmed a ruthless dictator without going to war.  Or some bullshit like that.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:14:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He may look foolish to the rest of the world but the media will protect him here.  They'll spin it to make him look like a hero.   He disarmed a ruthless dictator without going to war.  Or some bullshit like that.
View Quote

Yep. The leftists are already saying that.

Gr
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:19:59 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote

Like a fucking Cracker-Jack-box kazoo .

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:20:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Gr
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gr

Yup, this is a given.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:24:31 AM EDT
[#19]
CNN is also blaming "war weariness" because of Iraq and Afghanistan.  It's Bush's fault that Obama can't go to war.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:25:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
CNN is also blaming "war weariness" because of Iraq and Afghanistan.  It's Bush's fault that Obama can't go to war.
View Quote

Oh yeah, you knew Bush would be blamed also.

You just gotta understand that liberals are generally dumber than your common gnat.

Putin knows this and is playing them like a cheap piano.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:48:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It was just a matter of time...

BHO has always played checkers on the world stage while others are playing chess.
View Quote

More like playing tic-tac-toe by himself, and still losing.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:02:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Only on the new libertardian arfcom can a leader be excoriated for wanting to attack and not attacking. Which is what they claim to want...
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:04:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Military analyst Ralph Peters embraced Putin yesterday on Fox News: "The world is on Vladimir Putin's side about Syria. He's a thug, but he's defending the Christians and the other minorities in Syria."

"I don't like Putin, but I respect that guy. He is tough. He delivers what he says he'll deliver. He knows his people. He presents himself as a real He-Man.... but he lives up to it! Our president talks tough, but in the clinch he's gutless," declared Peters.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:06:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
John Kerry's babbling put a monkey wrench in obamas war mongering. The Russians saw the opening, and took it.

View Quote

A real communist and a pretend communist duking it out in the public space of international politics. The theoretical academic communist is getting his ass handed to him by someone who had a daytime job as a real communist. Surprise!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:07:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Everyone has turned against him on this. Lets say he does something even after congress says no. Honestly I think this is one of those times that honestly will reflect on his time as president as a whole.
View Quote

Putin will get the next Peace prize!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:12:57 AM EDT
[#26]
It's all just one big misunderstanding.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:13:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

The old analogy of Putin playing chess, and Zero playing checkers comes to mind....  although I don't even think he is up to checkers right now.  Maybe "go fish".
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:14:52 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote
This.

Our guys are amatuers.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:24:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This.  

Our guys are amatuers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.  

Our guys are amatuers.

Absolutely!  We are watching a cold war master of espionage toying with our current administration.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:28:50 AM EDT
[#30]
He's totally getting played, but he's going to make out of it smelling like a rose. Despite the state department's statement yesterday morning that "There is no one in the administration who is taking this Syria proposal seriously," the official said, calling Kerry's remarks a major goof and saying the secretary of state "clearly went off script here." , they are now actively pursuing it and are working to make it look like it was the plan all along. The media will make O out to be the hero behind the plan, as usual. From Reuters this morning: Russia's Putin and President Obama discussed idea of putting Syrian chemical weapons under international control on sidelines of G-20 summit -
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:35:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this +1

Putin wasn't just an agent in the KGB, he was a Col. in the KGB which means he actually ran things, Zero is going to lose every time, because Putin is playing chess and Zero is playing Go fish.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:48:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

He is now taking some credit for Putin's proposal........says they worked it out in private after their meeting........
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:56:22 AM EDT
[#33]
The Russian proposal.....What do you think happens when a Community Organizer goes up against the KGB.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:59:51 AM EDT
[#34]
The media will negate any Putin influence in this deal , they will make Hussein out to be all that and a bag of chips for coming back from the brink. Unlike that warmonger Bush.

I think you all have the wrong spin on this deal. Its not a real commie beating Husseins ass on the world stage.

Its a fellow commie helping out a fellow commie . Putin will allow Hussein to take the credit for this and further his propaganda war on the American public.

This is nothing but a HUGE win for Hussein.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:00:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Idk about that. The Obama ppl I know believe what theyre
told to believe.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:06:39 AM EDT
[#36]
My take on this is that this benefits Russia and Syria and Iran.
Russia propts up Assad and keeps him well armed and Russia does not want any sort of regime change.
Same with Iran as Syria is about the only friend they have that borders them plus they use Syria to funnel hell to Israel by way of Lebanon.
And Obama gets off the hook..sort of that is until the other shoe drops.
Which it will.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:08:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Its a fellow commie helping out a fellow commie .
View Quote

This.
The President was about to get his ass handed to him publicly. Putin threw him a life line.
The only question is whether the Organizer in Chief is smart enough to grab it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:09:34 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

The media will negate any Putin influence in this deal , they will make Hussein out to be all that and a bag of chips for coming back from the brink. Unlike that warmonger Bush.

I think you all have the wrong spin on this deal. Its not a real commie beating Husseins ass on the world stage.

Its a fellow commie helping out a fellow commie . Putin will allow Hussein to take the credit for this and further his propaganda war on the American public.

View Quote
Yup, this x 100.

headlines right this second are saying "Syrian foreign minister says Assad will accept Russian chemical weapons proposal." guarantee his speech tonight will be about how he was able to hash this plan out with Putin over the G20 and avoid a war (and itll be called a "war", instead of "limited strikes"), unlike his evil predecessors, and the media will give him the highest praise for defusing the situation.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:10:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

FBHO..........
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:11:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
My take on this is that this benefits Russia and Syria and Iran.
Russia propts up Assad and keeps him well armed and Russia does not want any sort of regime change.
Same with Iran as Syria is about the only friend they have that borders them plus they use Syria to funnel hell to Israel by way of Lebanon.
And Obama gets off the hook..sort of that is until the other shoe drops.
Which it will.
View Quote

Exactly. Hussein has been flailing about since this started.

Does anyone believe the lie that Kerrys statement was a "throw away line" ??

Horseshit. They needed a way to come out first with this news . The deal was already done before anything was said. Its all just manipulation of the story now.

Hussein was bailed out by a fellow communist. Period.

Now Putin may or may not know about Husseins true feelings about the MB and various other muslim terrorist groups. I would imagine he does, but for Putin, he could give two shits about terrorists, Putin is about money and power.

This agreement allows him to keep a valuable ally in the region, while helping out his buddy at the same time.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:14:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Hardly.

It will get spun that the threat of force made Russia act.

Obamas approval rating will never fall lower than this for the same reason Bush's bottomed out: the true believers will always believe and it just so happens that the press will never,ever admit they were wrong to so heavily support him.

Stop looking for X to be his downfall,the job is his for the next 3 years and waiting for his impeachment is like waiting for the Great Pumpkin, yall gonna drive yourselves crazy. Its only another 3 years

And then you can start on President Hillary
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:16:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:17:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
syrias has agreed to turn over it's chemical weapons.

bozo and congress just got their out if they are smart enough to take it.
View Quote

Its all part of the plan. Of course they will take it. It was PLANNED
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:22:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Gee....funny how nobody's talking about all the other scandals now.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:24:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Gee....funny how nobody's talking about all the other scandals now.

View Quote

Someone gets it.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:26:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Its all part of the plan. Of course they will take it. It was PLANNED
View Quote

This.

Though most around here wouldn't admit it, 0bongo and company are still fairly savvy when it comes to old fashioned domestic politics. Kerry was instructed to "go off script". If the polling came back negative on the idea, they would just blame it as an offhand remark. If the idea was seen as a good idea, it would be spun as Zero's idea as he is a diplomatic genius.

This was the same play they used for ghey marriage with Shotgun Biden's "offhand remark" about being for ghey marriage. This administration makes all its decisions based on polling and they are constantly testing the waters.

Oh and - FBHO.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:29:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Make no mistake, Obama believes the NRA is more of a threat than Assad is.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:29:47 AM EDT
[#48]
GOt busy at work for a few days and I missed what SoS Kerry said (someoe above referenced him going off script). What did he say?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:30:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Amateur Hour, that is all this Administration is.

Its sad, it's pathetic and it is damaging. Going from being a race baiting bully with friends to being the commander in chief on international scene diplomatic scene...

Thank you voters, I hope you all are still so proud.

But hey, Cash for Clunkers worked..

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:33:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Yup, this x 100.

headlines right this second are saying "Syrian foreign minister says Assad will accept Russian chemical weapons proposal." guarantee his speech tonight will be about how he was able to hash this plan out with Putin over the G20 and avoid a war (and itll be called a "war", instead of "limited strikes"), unlike his evil predecessors, and the media will give him the highest praise for defusing the situation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, this x 100.

I don't care. Let him have it. We all know he sucks dick.  And this is not going to change anything. We all know Pbama can eat a baby live on TV stare right at the camera with blood running down his face, and the MSM will say NO ONE CAN EAT A BABY LIKE HIM. At least we are not blowing the hell out of the ME again with crap we can't afford to use, or replace, and we are not pissing off Iran, Hezbollah and setting Isreal up to get ass-raped. etc... Now we can get back to reaming Obama's ass on his scandals, and defunding Obamacare.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top