BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/9/2013 1:56:06 PM EDT
Will Hank die next week?
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 1:58:07 PM EDT
[#1]
No, I think walt saves hank somehow and ends up in big doo doo with the AB.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 1:59:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Hmm, I hadn't considered that.

Walt is infinitely valuable to the AB. If he makes it out of the vehicle and gets into the line of fire, shooting stops.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 1:59:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:01:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Walt told them not to come and willingly got into the car so he hasn't jumped that line yet. Some how I think he's going to get saved only because it's TV.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:02:45 PM EDT
[#5]
If he doesn't, those rednecks are seriously shitty shooters. The aa-12 alone woulda got it done in the first volley...
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Walt is infinitely valuable to the AB. If he makes it out of the vehicle and gets into the line of fire, shooting stops.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I keep thinking about the M60 in the trunk later on... It's not like he could take on the entire DEA. The AB comes to mind...

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:07:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm still pissed at the way that shootout was done.

I know it's TV, and I'm VERY aware of the general public's expectations with them, but I honestly thought BB was better than normal.

Then again, I suppose there are actual chemists cringing at other scenes earlier in the series.

No idea if Hank is gone next week.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:09:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Walt will trade Hank's life for cooking for the AB.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:10:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I think the past couple episodes have been building toward the demise of Hank and Marie.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:10:24 PM EDT
[#10]
All I know for sure is that TV people can't shoot worth a fuck.  On the other hand, they have awesome car doors.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:10:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I think it was awful directing that ruined that scene. The angles were messed up, the POV shots were messed up, the shots gave different illusions of distance. Just a bad job.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:14:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Walt will trade Hank's life for cooking for the AB.
View Quote

Ohhh.  I like that!
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:18:13 PM EDT
[#13]
I think Jesse is going to escape into the dessert and that eventually Walt comes back to town to settle the score with  the aryan brotherhood over killing his brother in law and that is why he needs the m60, or Hank survives and he needs the m60 to get his cash back from the DEA
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:22:50 PM EDT
[#14]
That phone call Hank made to Marie was his last. Him and Gomez are dead men
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:32:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm leaning towards Hank lives through the shootout.

Jesse and Gomez die, Walt somehow ends the gunfire (or enough AB guys get shot for them to back down), and Hank is left out in the desert with Heisenberg and a dead DEA agent. Hank screws himself over even worse, because he has no way to explain why they were in the desert, why Gomez is dead, etc. It's basically Walt's word against his as to why they were out there and what took place. Hank looks even more like Walt's accomplice, Walt is mad at the AB for starting the shootout and refuses to cook, setting up a finale with Walt vs AB guys.
View Quote

This.  Maybe?
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:35:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Looks like the majority think Hank dies.

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:39:33 PM EDT
[#17]

Hank and Gomie would have been dead within the first 5 seconds.

We already know the 88'ers can shoot, they killed all those guys at the underground lab without a single casualty.  

BAR, 2 AR's, 2 9mm pistols and a AA12 against a 590 and a Glock 17?

You do the math.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:40:43 PM EDT
[#18]
I had forgotten about the M60 in the trunk.

I think Hank probably buys it based of the phone call, but a couple of the scenarios posted above seem plausible, as well.

Who knows, but I will definitely have the DVR set.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:42:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

We already know the 88'ers can shoot, they killed all those guys at the underground lab without a single casualty.  

You do the math.
View Quote

Hank rolls with a .40.  At least he professes to in a early episode when talking to Walter Jr.  Doesn't change your point though.  The 2 G-men would be seriously fubarred with that disparity in firepower.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:43:51 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Hank rolls with a .40.  At least he professes to in a early episode when talking to Walter Jr.  Doesn't change your point though.  The 2 G-men would be seriously fubarred with that disparity in firepower.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You do the math.

He said he did, but that was a G17 in the shootout. So either he changed his mind, or the show's armorer didn't remember this little detail.

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:45:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do the math.

The front end of that GMC ain't stopping the twenty 30-06 rounds chugging in from the BAR.

They're boned.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:47:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He said he did, but that was a G17 in the shootout. So either he changed his mind, or the show's armorer didn't remember this little detail.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do the math.

Good thing the didn't screw up and give him a 10mm.  They would have given away the story.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:47:31 PM EDT
[#23]
I am not caught up but I am gonna tag this thread so I can go back and read it for when I am.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:49:17 PM EDT
[#24]
The ONLY way that clusterfuck of an A-Team shootout gets redeemed in my eyes is if Hank and Gomez die. No fucking way 6 experienced killers (4 with long guns) wearing body armor and firing from a posistion of advantage don't massacre the 2 guys standing in the open with pistols.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do the math.

...or he switched, possibly after the gunfight with Tuco.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 3:48:27 PM EDT
[#26]
I voted yes, but the more I think about it, I am betting that Gomez dies and Jesse and Hank both get taken hostage by the AB guys. The M60 is to get Jesse/Hank out of the AB's clutches.  The ricin is for Walt himself, to keep from going to jail.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:50:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The front end of that GMC ain't stopping the twenty 30-06 rounds chugging in from the BAR.

They're boned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do the math.

They're boned.

It will never cease to amuse me that people here think media depictions of firearms are ever correct.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:27:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Gomez and Hank die, Jessie gets away.  You can see him hunkering down and cracking the door so I say he bolts.  Hank just called his wife saying it was over, so she will know something is up when Hank doesn't return or answer his phone.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:15:18 AM EDT
[#29]
When he called Marie and said:  "I've got him dead to rights.", his fate was sealed.  Hank and Gomez die, Walt and Jesse are forced to cook for the Nazees.  We'll find out for sure next week.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:41:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Isn't Walt's LCR still in the desert where he dropped it? Maybe it will come into play.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:51:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Isn't Walt's LCR still in the desert where he dropped it? Maybe it will come into play.
View Quote

I think Gomez picked it up.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:57:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Short of Walt getting out of the car and stopping the gunfight if Hank lives the show has, "jumped the shark."  Totally unrealistic for Hank to survive withe the mismatch of firepower.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:04:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Hank will survive but Gomez is a goner.

Jesse and Hank will be taken and forced to cook by the AB since Jesse is a better cook than Todd.

Hank will learn to cook. He will probably rebel which will lead to the AB killing Marie.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:07:18 AM EDT
[#34]
I think both Hank and Gomez die or at least one of them, and the DEA learns of Walt being Heisenberg, as we see his house being empty and boarded up.

Somehow, either because they find the vehicles and bodies in the desert together and that connects Walt to the deaths, or one of them lives to tell.

I like that they left it as a cliff hanger, but Hank and Gomez would have been dead almost immediately facing that many shooters and the disparity of firepower.

Oh, and I think Gomez is using an 870 not a 590.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:22:43 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

BAR, 2 AR's, 2 9mm pistols and a AA12 against a 590 and a Glock 17 22?

You do the math.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:30:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BAR, 2 AR's, 2 9mm pistols and a AA12 against a 590 and a Glock 17 22?

You do the math.

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/spoilers-making-of-episode-513-tohajiilee-breaking-bad

Video says it's a 17, but I was wrong about the 590, it's an 870.

I have failed.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:36:15 AM EDT
[#37]
I could see it going either way... Hank's phone call with Marie was the first time I remember seeing any kind of real affection between the two - which makes me think it would be their last phone call.

In the flash forward scenes we see Walt with his M60. There's no way he's going to use that against the DEA. I'm thinking one of two things - Revenge against AB for killing Hank, or to rescue Jesse from the AB since Jesse knows his cook.

So far I've been 0 for 1,000 trying to guess what is going to happen though.

ETA:  Could Hank + Gomie die and Walt + Jesse somehow get away and go into hiding from the AB? Then the AB ransack's Walt's house and/or kills his family which Walt wants revenge for?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:37:33 AM EDT
[#38]
I think Hank, Gomez, and Jesse are dead the AB find Walt's money and the DEA find Walt's "confession" leading him to being in protective custody living in Maine or wherever it said in the opener from a while back.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:38:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Walt's neighbor recognizes him as a criminal in one of the flash forwards.  That means someone has to live to spill the beans about Walt: either Hank or Gomez.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:39:15 AM EDT
[#40]
I'm  going with Gomez is the only one to die.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:40:11 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote
Marie is dead too. She's a loose end that will need tying up.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:41:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm still pissed at the way that shootout was done.

I know it's TV, and I'm VERY aware of the general public's expectations with them, but I honestly thought BB was better than normal.

Then again, I suppose there are actual chemists cringing at other scenes earlier in the series.

No idea if Hank is gone next week.
View Quote

Besides the shootout, I'm getting tired of the episodes following the same story arc - 45 minutes of story line buildup, then 9 minutes of stuff actually happening and a major cliffhanger.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:42:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will Marie assume that Walt killed Hank, go full raging bitch and ransack his house?  Even if she knows Walt didn't directly kill Hank she will blame him for it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:45:30 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Will Marie assume that Walt killed Hank, go full raging bitch and ransack his house?  Even if she knows Walt didn't directly kill Hank she will blame him for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If Marie were to find out Hank was dead she'd go straight to the DEA and spill the beans. Walt will point Jack's crew at her and that will be that.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:49:36 AM EDT
[#45]
The show is all set up to be Shakespeare like and it's about the rise and fall of power. Everyone assumes this is about Walt but I think it's about Hank. He made it to head of New Mexico's DEA or whatever. They have been making a point to bring that up lately, like in Walt's confession video. So I think Hank dies.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:49:39 AM EDT
[#46]

There's no way Hank lives, unless a DEA gunship comes over the mesa and opens on the 88'ers with guns and rockets.

Gomie and Hank are dead, and if they aren't, the show sucks.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 5:40:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Marie is batshit crazy and she would go crazy enough to do something like that, but she does not know Walt as Heisenberg so I doubt she would write that on his wall.  The two people on my shortlist for writing Heisenberg were Hank and Jessie.  Hank could have gone crazy after not catching Walt, but I believe Hank is dead now.  So that leaves Jessie, driven into an impulsive bout of rage (as we've seen before) after Walt gets away with everything he's done.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:06:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Gomez dies.

Hank kills Todd and uncle 88 kills Hank.

AB takes Jesse to cook.  Walt goes after them.

Marie torches the house.

Hank cant live.  He will find the money. How does Walt get the M60 without the cash?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:08:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Watched it last night.  Everyone opposite of all those rifles should be dead.  So, I have no clue what's about to happen, only that Walt gets out of it somehow.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:15:47 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I voted yes, but the more I think about it, I am betting that Gomez dies and Jesse and Hank both get taken hostage by the AB guys. The M60 is to get Jesse/Hank out of the AB's clutches.  The ricin is for Walt himself, to keep from going to jail.
View Quote
This is pretty much what I expect to happen

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top