Link Posted: 9/8/2013 5:24:22 PM EDT
[#2]
FBHO
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 5:24:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Did he pee on your leg?
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 5:25:40 PM EDT
[#4]
When I was in college my hard man's Saturday morning breakfast was Milwaukee's Best and chocolate covered doughnuts or Natural Light and Cheerios.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 5:26:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I had five homemade chedder poppers and the last of the salt and vinegar chips. Then I chugged some milk straight from the jug.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 5:29:35 PM EDT
[#6]
beef jerky, bourbon, and camels for me...
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 5:30:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Tonight I had 4 pork chops pan fried, then mixed 4 eggs into the grease, along with a large serving from a can of corn and a can of green beans cooked together with a large lump of butter, a beer, and a cup of coffee.

ETA: I have an ecig, so no camels.  I'm a health nut, as you can plainly see!  
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 5:32:13 PM EDT
[#8]
9 dollar cigarettes in NY?
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 5:34:39 PM EDT
[#9]
He should have bladed
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 5:37:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My wife is sick to her stomach so I ran to the grocery store to get some medicine and some odds and ends. Guy about 20 or 25 gets in line behind me with muffins, I am sure made at 4am this monring, Quik chocolate milk and a package of Camel cigarettes. I told him that was a hard man's dinner and he laughed and said yeah he lives tough. I found something admirable in his honeybadger like confidence in his own immortality and his willingness to live for the moment. Yeah yeah cool story bro, go back to bitching about 0bama
View Quote

Back in the day that might be breakfast of champions.  I'd have added some Evan Williams, cold pizza and day old coffee.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 5:40:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

01'ers...
View Quote
SS

Site Staff
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 5:43:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 5:46:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

They are $12/pk now... At least they were last year when I visited.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are $12/pk now... At least they were last year when I visited.

What..!?!?!? What part of NY did you visit? I see them all day long at just under $10 a pack. Never seen them at $12. U must have been at some crazy tourist trap or visiting with them Ghetto Goblins down in the 5 boroughs.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:29:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
My wife is sick to her stomach so I ran to the grocery store to get some medicine
View Quote

Good on you.
Tell her we hope she gets to feeling better soon.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:30:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I don't know what cigarettes cost now but I am sure it is ridiculous in NY as they are trying to tax them out of existence. They are actually selling rolling papers and cigarette rollers for people to use with tobacco, not marijuana.    

The brother of a friend of mine (never met the brother just heard about this) was reselling cigarettes he would buy from some reservation with no tax and then resell in NYC. he had business cards, you could call him and he would delivery to your apartment. Couple of guys called him for an order, robbed him and then killed him.

There may or may not be some illegal commercial cigarette machines manufacturing entire black market cigarettes in NY

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know what cigarettes cost now but I am sure it is ridiculous in NY as they are trying to tax them out of existence. They are actually selling rolling papers and cigarette rollers for people to use with tobacco, not marijuana.    

The brother of a friend of mine (never met the brother just heard about this) was reselling cigarettes he would buy from some reservation with no tax and then resell in NYC. he had business cards, you could call him and he would delivery to your apartment. Couple of guys called him for an order, robbed him and then killed him.

There may or may not be some illegal commercial cigarette machines manufacturing entire black market cigarettes in NY

Wait...you're saying that attempt to halt supply when demand is firm result in black markets and crime?

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:33:43 PM EDT
[#17]
I have a steady diet of hate, fear and apathy.  Can you tell I'm married?
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:39:03 PM EDT
[#18]
He's carrying on the spirit of the hard man.  It's like a torch that is passed along.  That's why you recognized it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:46:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:54:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Buddy of mine had his kid bring an empty carton of black market cigarettes he bought of the net that were Arab Marlboros or something to school for show and tell without him knowing
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait...you're saying that attempt to halt supply when demand is firm result in black markets and crime?

Buddy of mine had his kid bring an empty carton of black market cigarettes he bought of the net that were Arab Marlboros or something to school for show and tell without him knowing

LOL.

Did the school go on lockdown?

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:59:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:00:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
My wife is sick to her stomach so I ran to the grocery store to get some medicine and some odds and ends. Guy about 20 or 25 gets in line behind me with muffins, I am sure made at 4am this monring, Quik chocolate milk and a package of Camel cigarettes. I told him that was a hard man's dinner and he laughed and said yeah he lives tough. I found something admirable in his honeybadger like confidence in his own immortality and his willingness to live for the moment. Yeah yeah cool story bro, go back to bitching about 0bama
View Quote

It was Camel lights, I'm cutting back.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:07:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:08:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I didn't say a gallon of chocolate milk and a Fudgie the Whale cake.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was Camel lights, I'm cutting back.
I didn't say a gallon of chocolate milk and a Fudgie the Whale cake.  

Fuck you, I lost 100 pounds since you last saw me asshole
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:14:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:15:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Obviously his plan is to set Diabeetus and Lung Cancer to vie for mastery within his hard-living, no-doubt inkied mortal coil.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:18:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:28:37 PM EDT
[#29]
I once saw an older dude hit the checkout line ahead of me with sixteen pounds of butter, two packages of ramen, and an orange.

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 9:02:41 PM EDT
[#30]
A few weeks ago, I took off from work early and stopped at the grocery store right before lunch. There's a retirement community a couple of blocks away and most of them shop here as opposed to the Super Walmart down the road. A 70 something year old man was in line ahead of me.

He bought two premade chicken sandwiches from the deli and two 24oz cans of Budweiser.

Like a boss.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top