Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2002 7:12:22 PM EDT
Fox just called Maryland for Ehrlich.  Congratulations to you up in Maryland from Georgia!
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:14:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I just saw that too!

Con-grat-u-lations Maryland!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:16:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations from Texas.  Ehrlich ran a good campaign.  He got hammered over the sniper, but he didn't budge from his (mostly) pro-gun position, and he won the right way.  [beer]
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:20:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Ha HA Demoncraps! MY vote(absentee) counted! First time in 34 years thatr a Republican won!

PONY_DRIVER
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:22:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Out-[b]Fucking[/b]-Standing!

And after the recent murders in MD, and the Brady goons anti-Ehrlich campaign preceding that
I thought Ehrlich was doomed. I'm elated that I was wrong.

We will not be disarmed!!!

Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:30:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I would suggest that all Maryland ARFers attend church this weekend, that way you will continue to be blessed in the future.  Maybe the Peoples Republic of Maryland will decide to rejoin our great nation once again!
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:37:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome back to the Union, Maryland.  They are our countrymen again.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:42:48 PM EDT
[#7]
HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!!!!

Robert Ehrlich won by about 90,000 votes!!

I am SOOOOOOOO glad that COMRADE KKT has LOST!!

I STILL can't BELIEVE IT!!!

MAYBE Maryland can be redeemed and be made a decent place for SPORTSMEN!!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:49:09 PM EDT
[#8]

[:)]

YAY!!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#9]
[bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce]
[bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce]

Um, guess where I live?
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:57:27 PM EDT
[#10]
congrats to our friends in Maryland
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:57:55 PM EDT
[#11]
This is yet another excellent step in the right direction...
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 8:00:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Congrats MD.

Nothings better than having good neighbor. [:D]
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 8:03:18 PM EDT
[#13]
[^]
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 8:03:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Thank you to all my GOP friends in Maryland and across the US for helping us elect our first Republican Governor since Spiro Agnew!

I'm grateful to the rank and party faithful that helped put him in office.  The long, dark Glendening/Townsend cloud is finally lifting.  The sweet smell that you smell is FREEDOM.

Thanks to all of you who made this possible.

A grateful Maryland resident.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 8:04:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Wow, kudos to MD voters for not fslling for the anti-gun scaremongering ads.  You guys have been through a lot what with gay muslim snipers killing you at random, I hope this is a sign things are going to get better.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 8:09:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Yes, I no longer need to live in fear in the state of MD.  
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 8:26:26 PM EDT
[#17]
i knew thier was no hope for iowa, and i think i cared more about the MD race. IMHO, that KKT winning would have been the nail in the coffin for our semiauto rifles. she owuld have had a ban drafted tomarow, and come 2004, the nation would fallow the gun control leader.

all that seems sorta funny now that the freedom hating bitch lost.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 8:37:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Hell yeah!  [:D]

[b]I'm gonna go buy myself a lap dance![/b]
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 8:58:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Free at last, free at last!

GunLvr
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 9:18:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Congrats.  Both of our choices for governor here in Alabama are rated "A" or better by the NRA.  But our current one is ethically challenged.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 9:44:15 PM EDT
[#21]
I still cant find out who won Attorney General for Md...Anyone know?
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 10:57:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I still cant find out who won Attorney General for Md...Anyone know?
View Quote

m4,

YOU don't really want to know,DO YOU?

I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count!!  The AG for Maryland is....(drum roll)......Joseph mother@$#$%%@#%% CURRAN !

For all you out of staters,this asshole instituted the ruling by which you CAN LOSE (and some have)their SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS for some really dumb shit!

I know you guys have heard about the "Citizen of the YEAR" here in MD that had his carry permit taken away because when he returned from Viet Nam in 1969 he was called a "baby killer" in a bar while in uniform.A fight ensued and he (the GI)was locked up. I don't recall the amount of time he served but I think it may have been a few days.
 Anyway, Asshole Curran said that if the "crime" could have carried say 1 year or more,REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU LOSE!

Watchout DURING DIVORCE or SEPARATION PROCEEDINGS too. I have heard that restraining orders against YOU is cause to lose rights!

BTW m4,

Where's the DRINKS??? BEER...WE NEED BEER!! Bring the LAP DANCERS over HERE!! C'mon,I'll share! LOL!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top