Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2001 1:51:34 AM EDT
DEFEND THEIR LIBERTIES, ESPECIALLY THEIR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS!

WELL, I HAVE NOT HEARD EM ALL YET, I THOUGHT I DID BUT WAS WRONG, LETS HEAR EM!

Then we have the idiots who will do anything but what is really need to regain their freedoms.

EXAMPLE: Kali, the people have come up with a grip that does not protrude from the bottom of the  AR reciever, an AR lower without a magwell???, PLEASE, This has to stop, I cannot stop laughing at the stupidity of some, I wonder what idiot would want such an insane configuration on an AR anyway?

Is it because of micro nards, or just plain ole fear?

YOUR THOUGHTS?

YES, I PUT ON MY NOMEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:58:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you ever consider that there are plenty of guys in Calli who do have nads,
and do own the things thier government says not to,

but they just aren't stupid enough to broadcast it across the internet??
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 2:25:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Did you ever consider that there are plenty of guys in Calli who do have nads,
and do own the things thier government says not to,

but they just aren't stupid enough to broadcast it across the internet??
View Quote

Yep, and they may have em, and I truely believe, "they , will not use em to defend their right to have em!" That is, the America of today, so everyone needs to look at the reality they have created for themselves, that they are NOT FREE AS THE FOUNDING FATHERS HAD INTENDED!

Some a-holes even go as far as to say, when someone starts it I'll be there! This is total BULL SHIT, for if it was not, how come they have not responded to keep their freedoms?

Again! American men lack the nards to stand for their own rights much less the rights of others they do not know, and their inaction proves me right!

Yes< I talk the talk, and can walk the walk, but surely not on the behalf of cowards!

NJ used the 4473's to raid homes of those who did not comply with their ban, and those who moved to other parts of NJ since they filed the 4473 have also been touched by the long arm of the tyrants enforcers too!

American gun owners are doomed, to relive the history of hundreds of millions throughout history who refused to learn from history, and were exterminated for that unwillingness to put down tyrants early on!

Yes, they will get exactly what they deserve, for their lack of nards!
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 4:23:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Defending liberties back in 1770's involved war.  Defending liberties in 2000's involves court rooms.  I guess it's kind of like youre standing in front of a bunch of guys with your buddies behind you and say we are going to kick your asses.  Then you turn around and your buddies are gone.  Our liberties will be won or lost by lobbying, lawsuits, and lawmakers.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 5:03:05 AM EDT
[#4]
What does WHITE have to do with it?

View Quote

What the hell is a "nard?"  Are you talking about the abbreviation for gonad?  Why should I worry about an illiterate racist’s concerns?

You're coming across as a troll from the BATF.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 5:16:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

What the hell is a "nard?"  Are you talking about the abbreviation for gonad?  Why should I worry about an illiterate racist’s concerns?

View Quote

D'oh
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 5:21:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yep, and they may have em, and I truely believe, "they , will not use em to defend their right to have em!" That is, the America of today, so everyone needs to look at the reality they have created for themselves, that they are NOT FREE AS THE FOUNDING FATHERS HAD INTENDED!

Some a-holes even go as far as to say, when someone starts it I'll be there! This is total BULL SHIT, for if it was not, how come they have not responded to keep their freedoms?

View Quote
Another voice from the rooftop.
Why is it that people from other states are always crying about us Californians.
We are gutless, lack NADS, a host of other things. BBBBUUUUTTTT it`s all hot air, flatulence if you will.
Andre are you nice and warm behind your computer?
Ever had shots fired at you in anger?
Have kids that your duty as a parent is to protect at all costs?
Reaed too many books?
What would you have me do?
What?
Any ideas, or just name calling and venting frustration? Oh, I could go on and on..........
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 6:10:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I guess andreusan must be of the opinion that if you're not white that you can't be a "real" American or have concern for your second amendment rights.
andreusan, you may have put on your nomex but I think you forgot your tinfoil beanie.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:59:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Attention white racist shit-talkers:

My offer still stands.  Wanna "walk the walk"?

Are you a Man Of Action and Adventure?

Will the Real Patriot please stand up?

Well, the time has come to get outta them camo diapers and into a pair of pants and Walk The Walk all the way on down the the local airport.  Waiting for you is an all-expenses paid trip here to California where You Too Can Be A Defender Of The Constitution.

Make sure to bring in a hi-cap mag and we'll drive you down to the state capitol where you can defy them to Pry It Out Of Your Cold Dead Hands.

To summarize it:  Put up or shut up.

P.S. Ask your mom real nice and maybe she'll let you bring your nards, or nads, or whatever you call your little dingleberries.

Link Posted: 4/13/2001 8:19:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 8:26:52 AM EDT
[#10]
DK, I haven't had a taker yet, though I've tossed it out there a bunch of times.  Lotsa hemming and hawing, even more deafening silence, but never a taker.  However, I have had lots of volunteers to chip in to my "Put up or Shut up fund."

Every once in a while I'll get a "Why should I go the California when I am not a California resident?" response, but your argument precludes that.  So does the argument that what happens in California (like it or not) moves east, so you might as well fight it here before it goes there.

Internet Revolutionaries are just that.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 8:30:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Get your mouth off the crack pipe.  Were you one of those Floridians that couldn't figure out the presidential ballots?

A hundred years ago, the term "American" had to be expanded to include those from all over europe, at least as a thought process.  Now we more and more expand the definition as people the world over make this land home.  Include these folks, indeed embrace them.  This is their home.  They'll then embrace the values of America, and will come to respect and enjoy the freedom that we cherish and are slowly losing.  As long as there are racists and isolationists waiting at the borders, those newly admitted to this country will migrate, out of justifiable fear, to the ranks of the "Antis".

Our RKBA was originally designed for us by our government as our defense should government have gotten out of control.  It didn't work- our government is out of control.  Every day, certain states try to take away your federal rights.  The assumption of those writing the Constitution was that the people would be thoughtful and responsible with this right.  I and most others get really p*ssed off when some flap-jawed alleged gun owner goes on a racist or other radical tirade and paints an inaccurate picture of what values gun owners espouse.  You don't speak for me.  Don't make me look bad, and don't get my RKBA endangered.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 8:33:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
DEFEND THEIR LIBERTIES, ESPECIALLY THEIR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS!

WELL, I HAVE NOT HEARD EM ALL YET, I THOUGHT I DID BUT WAS WRONG, LETS HEAR EM!

Then we have the idiots who will do anything but what is really need to regain their freedoms.

EXAMPLE: Kali, the people have come up with a grip that does not protrude from the bottom of the  AR reciever, an AR lower without a magwell???, PLEASE, This has to stop, I cannot stop laughing at the stupidity of some, I wonder what idiot would want such an insane configuration on an AR anyway?

YOUR THOUGHTS?

YES, I PUT ON MY NOMEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

Hey Andre, let me guess, you're a brother, huh?
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 2:20:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
DK, I haven't had a taker yet, though I've tossed it out there a bunch of times.  Lotsa hemming and hawing, even more deafening silence, but never a taker.  However, I have had lots of volunteers to chip in to my "Put up or Shut up fund."

Every once in a while I'll get a "Why should I go the California when I am not a California resident?" response, but your argument precludes that.  So does the argument that what happens in California (like it or not) moves east, so you might as well fight it here before it goes there.

View Quote

Maybe you would get some takers, if first, Kali types show them how its done, instead of moving their ass-ault weapons out of state, then bitching, moaning and groaning on this board about Kali bans, and all that crap!
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 5:23:11 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Maybe you would get some takers, if first, Kali types show them how its done, instead of moving their ass-ault weapons out of state, then bitching, moaning and groaning on this board about Kali bans, and all that crap!
View Quote

Hmmm... Sounds like you're saying "when someone starts it I'll be there".  So why haven't YOU responded to keep your freedoms?
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 6:08:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Gee, how many times can Andreusan post the same thread under a different title?  This guy's a freaking broken record.  The phrase "get a life" comes to mind quite strongly.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:39:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Andre is our resident troll-brotha.

He just LOVES gettin' the white boys to respond.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:51:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:51:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Power concedes nothing without a demand.  It never did, and it never will.  Find out just what people will submit to and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they have resisted with either words or blows, or both.  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.

Fredrick Douglass
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 8:09:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Just curious, andreusan.  What would satisfy you?  You want an all out war in the streets?  Every one to go out and buy illegal weapons?  I am just wondering what it is you want us to do?  It seems that you want unrestricted ownership by anyone.  There are people who should not be able to legally own weapons, believe it or not.  I can legally own full auto if I wish, but I am not willing to pay the price for them, but my right to own them is there.  Granted it is a lot of hassle, but you can do it.  Just imagine, however, if the punks at Columbine or some of these other school shooters could have gotten their hands on full auto weapons, which I believe you think that they and anyone should be able to with no restrictions.  We all need some laws, do you propose anarchy?  Enlighten me as to why we are wimps and you are not.  I do not see you doing any more than anyone else.
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 2:27:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
what the fuck does white have to do with this shit.it doesnt matter if white,black,brown,blue if they can use a gun then ok be im getting sick of every one posting shit about the "white's" not getting off there ass what about blacks????? what dont you wanta seam like a raist? wtf the day will come to stand up and im sure all of us wont be white.
View Quote

Actually one thing only, they bitch the most!
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 2:30:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Power concedes nothing without a demand.  It never did, and it never will.  Find out just what people will submit to and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they have resisted with either words or blows, or both.  The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.

Fredrick Douglass
View Quote

Yes, yes, yes, a touch of reality!!!!!!! READ THIS BOARD MEMBERS, IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT READ IT AGAIN, AGAIN, AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 2:34:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fredrick Douglass
View Quote

Yes, yes, yes, a touch of reality!!!!!!! READ THIS BOARD MEMBERS, IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT READ IT AGAIN, AGAIN, AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

Like I said.....TROLL-BROTHA
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 2:49:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Get your mouth off the crack pipe.

As your favorate said, I didn't inhale!!!!!!

Were you one of those Floridians that couldn't figure out the presidential ballots?

Actually NO, I was the one that was there everyday protesting, with the "BUSH or REVOLUTION!"

A hundred years ago, the term "American" had to be expanded to include those from all over europe, at least as a thought process.  Now we more and more expand the definition as people the world over make this land home.  Include these folks, indeed embrace them.  This is their home.  They'll then embrace the values of America, and will come to respect and enjoy the freedom that we cherish and are slowly losing.  As long as there are racists and isolationists waiting at the borders, those newly admitted to this country will migrate, out of justifiable fear, to the ranks of the "Antis".

Sounds like you are a GLOBALIST LUSTING FOR UN BLUES!

[quote}Our RKBA was originally designed for us by our government as our defense should government have gotten out of control.

You obviously do not understand that the RKBA predated even the government, that's why militia, but I would be you think the militia is the NATIONAL GUARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It didn't work- our government is out of control.  Every day, certain states try to take away your federal rights.  The assumption of those writing the Constitution was that the people would be thoughtful and responsible with this right.

Out of control because of the complacent cowards Americans have become!!!!!!

I and most others get really p*ssed off when some flap-jawed alleged gun owner goes on a racist or other radical tirade and paints an inaccurate picture of what values gun owners espouse. You don't speak for me.  Don't make me look bad, and don't get my RKBA endangered.
View Quote

You ASS-UME much, I am not, noe was I ever a racist, I am however preferenced to traditional American ideals and values, morals, free thought, and the like, but, coddleing a globalist agenda is not my style!!!!!

SO, how could my freedom of speech make you look bad, and endanger your so-called RKBA rights, for you have no rights do you??????
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 2:56:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Glad to see someone asked what is a NARD? "It is a nad, that some AR people have developed over the years, so it is now called N-AR-D, for lack of em!!!!!!

BTW, ATF SUCKS THE BIG STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 2:57:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I wonder what idiot would want such an insane configuration on an AR anyway?
View Quote

It sure as HELL wouldn't be me.  

I'd just assume get an M1A instead of that battered down limp AR that you described anyday.

Hell, I don't even really like post-ban AR's all that much because they lack a functioning shorty stock.

AR10 is one of the eXceptions.  Unless I see a nicely priced pre94 NIB SR25Match with [b]deadly threaded gas block[/b] when the time comes.
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 3:03:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder what idiot would want such an insane configuration on an AR anyway?
View Quote

It sure as HELL wouldn't be me.  

I'd just assume get an M1A instead of that battered down limp AR that you described anyday.

Hell, I don't even really like post-ban AR's all that much because they lack a functioning shorty stock.

AR10 is one of the eXceptions.  Unless I see a nicely priced pre94 NIB SR25Match with [b]deadly threaded gas block[/b] when the time comes.
View Quote

Glad to see common sense RULES in your world!!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 6:58:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Andrea, there will always be an excuse between your words and your actions.  I suspect that in your life there always has been.

My offer still stands.  All expenses paid to California, or stay in Florida furiously wacking your little peepee while dreaming of Girl Scouts.  Or Boy Scouts?

Put up or Shut up.
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 7:26:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
, or stay in Florida furiously wacking your little peepee while dreaming of Girl Scouts.  Or Boy Scouts?
View Quote

This is called PROJECTION, ascribing your actions to some one else. A person that exhibits
this behavior needs to get treatment. It is the
only defense to libel/slander action.
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 7:58:49 AM EDT
[#29]
There's always room for 2, Hangnail.

How's that restraining order treating you?  This one, if you're asking:

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE SIXTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT IN AND FOR PASCO COUNTY, FLORIDA
Case:#2001-1875CAW
Section:Q2
Bernie Schumann,Petitioner
VS.
John Ward King,Respondent

ORDER SETTING HEARING ON PETITION FOR INJUNCTION
FOR PROTECTION AGAINST REPEAT VIOLENCE WITHOUT
ISSUANCE OF AN INTERIM TEMPORARY INJUNCTION

SECTION III. CASE HISTORY AND REASON FOR SEEKING
PETITION.
3. Battery- 6/23/00- guilty
"John King drove up in parking lot, Lutheren
Church, had his dog attack and then attacked
me- with two witness present. My dog was on
leash- John King violently attacked me & my
dog".
Simple Battery- 3/16/01- under investigation
"John King ambushed me when I was walking my
dog from the grass field, behind Lutheren
Church, into the wooded area.
John King attacked me with a switch blade
kife- tryed to gut me".
7. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
a. Respondent owns, has, and/or is known to
have guns or outher weapons.
describe weapon (s): "I know of switch blade
kife- outhers?"
SECTION IV. INJUCTION
1a Petitioner asks the Court to enter injunction
prohibiting Respondent from committing any
acts of violence; coming within 500ft. of
domicile, work, school.
c Prohibiting Respondent from contacting
Petitioner by mail, e-mail, in writing,
through another person, or in any outher
manner.
d Ordering Respondent not to use or possess any
guns or firearms.
View Quote

If you get convicted of a violent misdemeanor, you are not allowed to own guns.  That Lautenberg Amendment thing.  Then I suppose, it will be time for you to Put Up or Shut Up.  Is that what you are waiting for?

Will TSHTF for you soon?
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 8:41:29 AM EDT
[#30]

My offer still stands.  All expenses paid to California, or stay in Florida furiously wacking your little peepee while dreaming of Girl Scouts.  Or Boy Scouts?

Put up or Shut up.
View Quote

Boy, you really are a sick puppy, you need some quality time away from this board!

As for me, I am here to yank your chain, its easy, get you pissed off, and make you think of your inaction, as the tyrants consent, because it is, but I see you can not think, can you?

Truth is, I really do not believe Kali types are cowards, they just have not been pushed far enough yet, but soon those of you in Kali, will not be able to push back, for you will be disarmed, and being disarmed, you will not represent any threat to any tyrant!

If you had the funds, and were really serious about paying people to fight your battles for you, which I believe you are not, then you would not be in the situation you find yourself today in Kali, because many MERCS will take your money and deliver!

We here in Florida, we do not offer tickets and the like, as a reason to counter anything we do not like to answer, and surely do not need anyone to fight our battles, for us!
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 2:48:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Uhhhhhhh, WTF did you just say, over?

All of a sudden, California residents aren't cowards anymore?  Since when, I wonder?  Maybe since you have been called out to back up the shit you've been talking?

No more excuses. Put Up Or Shut Up.

All expenses paid. Come on out!
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 3:00:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Uhhhhhhh, WTF did you just say, over?

All of a sudden, California residents aren't cowards anymore?  Since when, I wonder?  Maybe since you have been called out to back up the shit you've been talking?

No more excuses. Put Up Or Shut Up.

All expenses paid. Come on out!
View Quote

Again, you are a sick puppy that wants others to do your bidding!!!!!!!!

You have no right to call anyone out, you forfited that when you failed to act in your behalf, so, do not try to pass the buck to others who only point out the truth, of your inactions there in Kali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 3:08:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
There's always room for 2, Hangnail.

How's that restraining order treating you?  This one, if you're asking:

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE SIXTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT IN AND FOR PASCO COUNTY, FLORIDA
Case:#2001-1875CAW
Section:Q2
Bernie Schumann,Petitioner
VS.
John Ward King,Respondent

ORDER SETTING HEARING ON PETITION FOR INJUNCTION
FOR PROTECTION AGAINST REPEAT VIOLENCE WITHOUT
ISSUANCE OF AN INTERIM TEMPORARY INJUNCTION

SECTION III. CASE HISTORY AND REASON FOR SEEKING
PETITION.
3. Battery- 6/23/00- guilty
"John King drove up in parking lot, Lutheren
Church, had his dog attack and then attacked
me- with two witness present. My dog was on
leash- John King violently attacked me & my
dog".
Simple Battery- 3/16/01- under investigation
"John King ambushed me when I was walking my
dog from the grass field, behind Lutheren
Church, into the wooded area.
John King attacked me with a switch blade
kife- tryed to gut me".
7. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
a. Respondent owns, has, and/or is known to
have guns or outher weapons.
describe weapon (s): "I know of switch blade
kife- outhers?"
SECTION IV. INJUCTION
1a Petitioner asks the Court to enter injunction
prohibiting Respondent from committing any
acts of violence; coming within 500ft. of
domicile, work, school.
c Prohibiting Respondent from contacting
Petitioner by mail, e-mail, in writing,
through another person, or in any outher
manner.
d Ordering Respondent not to use or possess any
guns or firearms.
View Quote

If you get convicted of a violent misdemeanor, you are not allowed to own guns.  That Lautenberg Amendment thing.  Then I suppose, it will be time for you to Put Up or Shut Up.  Is that what you are waiting for?

Will TSHTF for you soon?
View Quote

Really, get away from the board for awhile, stop asking others to do your bidding!!!

You confuse, "food for thought, as an opportunity to ask others to do for you, what you can not do for yourself!"
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 3:10:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Don't try to change the subject.

My offer still stands.  Why are you laying down all of a sudden?

MYOB, or come on out.
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 3:14:29 PM EDT
[#35]
P.S. I'll wait for you to change your pants.  You sound unusually conciliatory.  Does the idea of backing up your claims scare you?  Was it all "just a big misunderstanding"?

Apparently.  You misunderstand the fact that if you talk enough crap somebody is going to call you on it.

P.P.S.  Hangfire can take care of himself.  Why are you citing his post?
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 3:16:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Don't try to change the subject.

My offer still stands.  Why are you laying down all of a sudden?

MYOB, or come on out.
View Quote

You changed it, yourself, with your foul statements!!

BTW, How many hours has it been, that I have you at your keyboard, sitting there enraged at me????

Do you even have a life, or, is the keypad all you have now!
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 4:05:25 PM EDT
[#37]
You are trying to change the subject, junior.

Shut up, since you are afraid to back up what you say.  It is clear that you are "all hat, no cattle."

Shaddap whydoncha.

This is all for me.  It is clear that you are about 14 and don't have the spine, let alone the intent or the means to back up what you say.  I feel a bit sheepish for mistaking you for somebody that [i]could[/i].  I suppose I should have noticed that everybody else was ignoring you, so, better late than never, I will too.

Good night junior.  Enjoy your pudwacking!
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 4:14:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 4:21:39 PM EDT
[#39]
I don't know anything about California politics. What puzzels me though is how Fienstink and Boxershorts and other anti-gun pollutions keep getting elected? Isn't there a concerted effort on the part of Kali's gun owners to work hard to get rid of these types. Forget all the macho and name calling, let's ALL put up or shut up by giving $$$$$$ to Kali's legitimate progun organizations. By helping them stop their anti gun politicians   we will be saving all of our gun rights, no matter what part of the country we are from. Tell us where to send it Kali, so we can All put up or shut up.
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 1:46:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Yep, just a bunch of whiners and wankers with a case of keyboard shout, nothing more, but a whole lot less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try to have  a nice day, but I bet you won't!!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 1:49:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
P.S. I'll wait for you to change your pants.  You sound unusually conciliatory.  Does the idea of backing up your claims scare you?  Was it all "just a big misunderstanding"?

Apparently.  You misunderstand the fact that if you talk enough crap somebody is going to call you on it.

P.P.S.  Hangfire can take care of himself.  Why are you citing his post?
View Quote

"YOU ARE NOBODY, so nobody called me out fool!"
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 2:01:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
You are trying to change the subject, junior.

Shut up, since you are afraid to back up what you say.  It is clear that you are "all hat, no cattle."

Shaddap whydoncha.

This is all for me.  It is clear that you are about 14 and don't have the spine, let alone the intent or the means to back up what you say.  I feel a bit sheepish for mistaking you for somebody that [i]could[/i].  I suppose I should have noticed that everybody else was ignoring you, so, better late than never, I will too.

Good night junior.  Enjoy your pudwacking!
View Quote

"YEP, IDIOTS, SOMEHOW TAKE LONGER THAN THE COMMON FOLK TO UNDERSTAND!"

"Again how many hours have I had you at your keypad all enraged at me, I like that part the most!

You appear to be someone who should not even have a gun, maybe you don't, maybe you are already in a lockup some where, because of your foul thoughts of Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts, any chest pains yet?

Is your face red with rage, and are you shaking?

Are your veins bulging at your neck?

Do you feel faint?

Then get a life, get some nerve, and fight your own battles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your too easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I forgot, you list, that you are from GU, NZ, is that like some prison code, or is it a part of Kali that whiners and wankers come from, WTF is GU NZ???
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 7:11:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top