Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2001 1:13:19 AM EDT
do you really let your feelings go, or do you hold back your true feelings, because you do not want to offend those who WILL do it to you at the drop of a hat?

Are you loosing ground while your enemies gain, and slowly squeez your liberties down through the bowels of society?

ASK YOURSELF WHY?

Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:14:18 AM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://theguyshome.homestead.com/files/MattCombat.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:54:18 AM EDT
[#2]
"Why ask Why?"
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 2:00:27 AM EDT
[#3]
McUZI stop man, HAHAHA

I'm bustin up over here. No matter what thread you can post that picture and I'll laugh my ass off.

Link Posted: 4/13/2001 6:12:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Okay, how's this for venting?  Andreusan is a freaking moron who really, really needs to get a life.  Boy, I feel better now!
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:34:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Andre, the resident troll-brotha.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:50:59 PM EDT
[#6]
TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL [-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-](Besides the stupid gun laws) NY Rules![-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-]

I'm really only trying to offend one person by not holding back my true feelings this time.

Hey! I do feel better.
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 3:29:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Okay, how's this for venting?  Andreusan is a freaking moron who really, really needs to get a life.  Boy, I feel better now!
View Quote

HAAAAAAA,HAAAAAAA, HA, HA, HAAAA IDIOT N-AR-D!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 3:31:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL [-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-](Besides the stupid gun laws) NY Rules![-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-]

I'm really only trying to offend one person by not holding back my true feelings this time.

Hey! I do feel better.
View Quote

You see? It does help, and NY SUCKS for if it did not why SHUUUUUUUMER, & HITLERY????????
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 3:33:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Andre, the resident troll-brotha.
View Quote

ONLY TO THE MEEK AND TIMID, FEEBLE MIND!!!!

Link Posted: 4/14/2001 11:00:04 AM EDT
[#10]
You being a whacked out black guy who, in a childishly obvious way, get's off by getting whitey to bite at your verbal spew doesn't make anyone meek OR timid.

Just amused at how friggin' lame you are.
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 11:01:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Like I said.......
[red][size=6]TROLL-BROTHA[/red][/size=6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top