Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2002 8:26:46 PM EDT
Am I incorrect in my assumtion that those beaded necklasses these boys are wearin these days is a good indication that they are pansy-asses little pretty boy bastards????

I have had that opinion for a little while now, but want some other evaluations  of your encounters with these little boys...

I've actually had some folks at work agree with this opinion...

This is mainly for ID purposes, I don't want to "ban" them or start shootin em or anything, just want to know.

Is this a safe ASSumption???
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 8:34:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 9:02:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I think he is talking about the 16 to 20-something guys you might see at a club.

These are the same guys who usually have a pierced tongue.

They probably swing both ways.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 9:10:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Devils advocate is talking about the same guys, I forgot to mention they seem to be popular with the soccer playa types...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top