Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2002 12:42:33 PM EDT
This weekend at happy hour, a large group of friends and I were sitting on the patio eating appetizers and drinking spirits.

An irrational acting man (read: drunk/drugged up loser) came over and leaned over the brick wall.  He was boisterous and disorderly, yelling about George Bush, and how he loved "chocolate women, vanilla women, oriental women...."  Everyone laughed, and resumed their conversations.

The guy then jumps the wall, and kneels down in front of my sister and my girlfriend.   He grabs their hands and attempts to kiss them, while yelling "I'm getting a rise in my Levi's!  Rise In MY LEVI'S!!!"  

Great.  Now I have to do something.  I tell him that he needs to move along.  No response.

I tell him to leave.  He gets up, and says, "Okay, okay."  But he stays there mumbling to the women.

I then tell him to "Get the F^ck out of here! NOW!"  He's starting to move away, back towards the wall.  Then he turns and says under his breath, "I'm going to kick your ass."  

I asked him to repeat himself, and he takes up a boxing-type stance as he repeats himself.  Then he cocks his hand back like he's going to attempt one of those big ole haymaker punches.

I closed in on him, tossed him over the brick wall, and watched him fall about 8 feet onto his back (the wall was deeper on his side).  I watched over him ready to pounce, if he acted up, or presented a threat, but it was clearly over.  

That's when the liberal came to his rescue!  She cried out in horror, "What are you doing?!  Leave him alone!" She scrambled over the wall, and went to help him up.  She is leering over at me, telling the man that _I_ am the a$$hole.  He latches onto her and she gives him a hug, but looks a bit frightened when he doesn't want to let go.

She chats with him for a bit and then comes back into the bar, with this noble look as if she just saved the world with her caring.

The manager didn't call police or kick us out or anything.  He seemed pleased that I had rid his establishment of the worthless piece of $hit.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 12:47:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Damned if you do, Damned if you dont.

YOU Did what was best at that moment at that time...stop caring about what others think.  It sounds like you let your actions do the talking, and thats what counts sometimes.

anyways hes a drunk, you could run him into a wall at 65mph and he would only have one bruise and a scratch(proven over and over again by drunk drivers)
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 12:50:05 PM EDT
[#2]
[hick accent]Well I tell ya what we'd a done back in my day, I'd a pulled out my 6 shooter an' popped her one in tha head. Vermin, that's what we used to call her like.[/hick accent]

[bd]
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 1:12:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Eh, he got what was coming to him.  If you know that you do stupid things that are likely to get you into trouble when you drink, but go ahead and drink anyway, the consequences of what happens are on you.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 1:36:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Part 2: When liberal returns from hugfest, proceed to toss her over the 8 foot wall.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 1:51:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That's when the liberal came to his rescue!  She cried out in horror, "What are you doing?!  Leave him alone!" She scrambled over the wall, and went to help him up.  She is leering over at me, telling the man that _I_ am the a$$hole.  He latches onto her and she gives him a hug, but looks a bit frightened when he doesn't want to let go.

She chats with him for a bit and then comes back into the bar, with this noble look as if she just saved the world with her caring.
View Quote

Hell, it was probably her husband.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 2:19:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Might be her Daddy
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 2:28:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:18:53 AM EDT
[#8]
If patchouli was acting in defense of his sister or girlfriend, fine.  And, don't give a hoot about what anyone else thinks.  The lesson in there is not to involve yourself in situations with people not involved with you.  Specifically, no defense of liberals and whiners. Let them have what they believe in.  There have been similar situations with muggers.  When stopped (forcibly), the intended victim started whining not to hurt him.  So, let it be.  

There have been similar threads on this board about whether or not you'd use a legal CCW to stop a robbery in a store or defend another person.  My answer is no.  Only family.  Let the others learn reality, and certainly let the liberals reap the result of their pressure and hollering.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:28:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Fuck that bitch, you protected your own and that's all that matters.  You should have egged on the drunk to grope that dumb bitch, then maybe she'd learn her lesson.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:39:27 AM EDT
[#10]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/BenDover%2FTeddyK%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:46:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
[hick accent]Well I tell ya what we'd a done back in my day, I'd a pulled out my 6 shooter an' popped her one in tha head. Vermin, that's what we used to call her like.[/hick accent]

[bd]
View Quote

But shooting Liberals in the head doesn't guarantee hitting a vital organ.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 7:22:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Excuse me?

He jumped over the wall, grabbed a pair of women's hands and tried to kiss them?

Why did these two women NOT kick the crap out of this guy?  Hello?  Personal Defense, anyone?

When he jumped over the wall, closed the distance to your table and attempted assualt on the women, why were you not clearing leather, and putting this guy facedown on the ground?

Drunk and disorderly, sexual assault.  Wait for the cops to arrive with your knee on the back of this guy's neck.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 7:30:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Might be her Daddy
View Quote

Could have been both.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top