Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2002 3:32:42 PM EDT
Hey guys,
I'm looking at applying for a (dream) job at University of Wyoming in Laramie.  Anyone here go there or at least from Wyoming that can answer any questions?

Later,
Rich
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 4:20:47 PM EDT
[#1]
opps..........I thought it said Warmongers.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 6:24:29 PM EDT
[#2]
My brother lives in Laramie at the moment. I believe he was looking for a job there a short while ago.

The university is about the only place to work in that town that pays anything.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 6:52:35 PM EDT
[#3]
That's exactly where I'd be applying.  They have a professor opening I'm going to try out for and I wanted to know if anyone here had any input about the school, region etc.
Later,
Rich
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 6:56:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Wyomingers [shock] is that what ya'll call yourselves? I've never heard that name before....do you speak Wyomingenese too?

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 8:49:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Hit me with your questions.  I was born/raised in Wyoming.  Lived there for 28 years, moved away 2 years ago due to the job market.  I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top