Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2002 9:31:25 PM EDT

It seems like about 3/4 of all college students (18-25ish) now have tattoos - and women more than men.

WTF is so appealing about a huge green/blue splotch permanently affixed on a girl's shoulder, or back??? [puke]

These are the f@cking UGLIEST blotches I could imagine - big red/blue paisley stains, green/black curly-spearhead shapes, black gothic letters, cheaper-than-dirt-looking cartoons, and it's ALWAYS shit so ugly you'd never even want it hanging on your living room wall let alone permanently scored into your skin.

Just what is the appeal of a chick with a huge black wrought-iron-design burned into the small of her back????

I really think I'm from a completely different planet than folks just 10-20yrs younger than me. The third-worldization of our culture is nearly complete. [V]

Link Posted: 11/1/2002 9:35:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree.Its a turn off.Just like sucking butts and an excessivly foul mouth.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 10:40:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Niggerfication.  Emulation of poor blacks have led the majority (white kids) to believe that being an uncouth, uneducated, unintelligent, knuckle-dragging Neanderthal is cool.  You aren't "hip" unless you pretend that you are a poor black.  It goes so far as to rewrite history to say that previously "hip" fads (particularly musical fads) were invented by poor blacks.  If you listened to MTV you'd think that the only musically and physically talented people on Earth are poor blacks.  Unless you act exactly like a poor black, you are either uncool, or just racist.  Not liking (c)rap means you are a racist.  If you don't gyrate uncontrollably like a poor black, you aren't cool.  "White" dancing, like ballet, ballroom dancing, and the various "white" ethnic dances are all uncool and subject to ridicule, but to dare opine that the dancing style of the poor blacks makes them appear to be no more than cheap harlots will see you branded a racist.

(Added this previously but it appears to have disappeared)  Piercings are probably the only self-destructive fad that can't be traced directly back to niggerfication.  It probably has to do with the glorification of "ancient" (read: culturally-retarded Stone Age throwbacks) cultures by the media and entertainment industries.  The "natives" always are "in touch, in harmony, or living with nature."  Their lifestyles are seen to be superior to ours, despite the fact that they have yet to progress from expressive forms that are tens of thousands of years old.
Edited to [b]BOLD[/b] this for the PC patrol:

[b][size=3]Just wanted to add that I don't hate blacks, just niggers.  There is a huge difference.[/b][/size=3]  And yes, I do believe that the non-modern "ancient" cultures are inferior (sorry).
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 10:50:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Though I agree, your opening term is quite "provokative". You may be called to task for violating the FCCs.

BTW, Miles Davis was an unabashed white-hating racist, but is still regarded as the ultimate in "cool" among the more "progressive-minded".

Link Posted: 11/1/2002 11:07:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Though I agree, your opening term is quite "provokative". You may be called to task for violating the FCCs.

BTW, Miles Davis was an unabashed white-hating racist, but is still regarded as the ultimate in "cool" among the more "progressive-minded".

View Quote

People rarely, if ever, get called to task for posting "white trash" and "redneck."  I fail to see the difference between the terms.  They both represent the same kind of people (uncouth, uneducated, unintelligent, knuckle-dragging Neanderthals), the terms are just viewed as being race specific.  The fact that some are afraid of violating the PC codes by offending blacks, but have absolutely zero qualms about offending whites speaks volumes about our culture (our the end of our culture).  If you can't be fair and even, what good are you?
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 11:12:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Redman....AMEN!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 11:21:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 11:22:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
someone calling me????
View Quote

No, but I can slap you with a day-old bass if you wish.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 11:23:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top