Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2002 3:33:29 PM EDT
Check this out from Drudge:

Berliners protest move to put 'Jewish' back into street name
11/01/2002 17:39:09

Berlin (dpa) - Crowds of angry residents in Berlin Friday protested attempts to return a road to its pre-Nazi-era name of Jewish Street, with several shouting, [b]``The Jews have made us suffer enough.''[/b]

[shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock] [shock]

Then there's the case of of famine-wracked Zambia rejecting US food aid, which is genetically modified, in order to please Europeans.

Then there is the highest level of German government calling Bush "worse than Hitler".

The Europeans stick up for the brutal dictator of Iraq, and condemn the President of the United States.

The Europeans despise the only western democracy in the Middle East, give haven to terrorists who took over the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem.

What the hell is going on over there?  

Link Posted: 11/1/2002 3:41:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 3:48:15 PM EDT
[#2]
"[i]Bring the boys back home,
Bring the boys back home, home, home[/i]"

C'mon, sing it with me!
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 3:52:37 PM EDT
[#3]
No.

For one to lose their mind, they must first posses one.

A more worthwhile question would be

"Has Europe ever had a mind?"
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 3:53:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Why is it all the decent people from Europe come here to live and be free?
View Quote

Yeah!  Like Oriana Fallci, the Italian journalist who moved to NYC in self-imposed exile.  She wrote a book this year called "The Rage and the Pride" which I bought this week.  Wonderful little book. Lots of praise for Americans and the US, shameful embarrassment about the cowardice of Europe in the face of Islam (yet very proud and fond of its cultural achievements), and a devastating fusillade against the "religion of peace" and her utter disgust of it.

This lady is awesome, she often speaks about her "balls" and she really has them in the metaphorical sense.

She grew so disgusted and outraged interviewing the Ayatollah Khomeni 20 years ago, she ripped off her head scarf and threw it in his face. She absolutely hates Arafat "who would lie to you if you asked him what time it was." She's very welcome in my country.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 4:09:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Berlin (dpa) - Crowds of angry residents in Berlin Friday protested attempts to return a road to its pre-Nazi-era name of Jewish Street, with several shouting, [b]``The Jews have made us suffer enough.''[/b]

View Quote

I guess the Jews killed 6 million people last night and I missed it.

If that happened: too bad the other groups didn't toss in their 5 million kills of retribution.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 4:22:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Raven, I will give you my opinion based on my being from Europe.

This is on the short side, but it will give you the idea.

After the war there was a severe man power shortage.  Labor laws, along with a lot of other laws, were changed.  This brought an influx of Turks into Germany and Austria.  The governments that were installed were a bunch of pansy ass pacifist.  Now they have a huge populatrion of Muzlims that they are scared shitless of, so they are doing everything in their power to keep them happy because they know there are terroist cell opperating in their countries and don't want anything to happen to their people.

France, well France is France, but they also have the same issue with the Algerians.  Spain with Morrocans etc.

It comes down to saveing their own butts.  The problem is, as Chamberlin found in the '30's, appeasement will only go so far and soon enough they will get a wake up call.  Until then, it will be more of the same crap.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 4:36:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

[b]Berlin (dpa) - Crowds of angry residents in Berlin Friday protested attempts to return a road to its pre-Nazi-era name of Jewish Street, with several shouting, [u]``The Jews have made us suffer enough.''[/u][/b]

Why do they blame the jews for all [b]their[/b] problems?  Looks like they didnt get enough whoop-ass durring WW2.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 4:36:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Even as far back as 1972, the Germans were knuckling under to Islamic terrorists even before the huge influx of guest workers from Turkey. They basically handed over the three surviving Munich terrorists, with the complicit understanding that the Arabs never target them for terrorism again.

In the 1980's, American intelligence discovered several Islamic terrorists who planned the embassy and barracks in Beruit to be living in Paris.  Having no authority, they requested the French arrest the terrorists.

The French did, but freed the terrorists and freed some of their comrades held in French jails.  Again, hoping the terrorists would remember French hospitality and not attack France [pissed] [pissed] [pissed]

The cowardice, the injustice, the cold-blooded self-interest at the expense of innocent lives while they preach moral superiority....very loathesome traits of the Europeans.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 5:15:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The cowardice, the injustice, the cold-blooded self-interest at the expense of innocent lives while they preach moral superiority.....
View Quote

I didn't add the last part of your quote because we are not all like that. Just most Europeans.

Sadly, I must agree with the rest.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 5:43:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I've got a great idea.

Why don't we round up all the illegal aliens and any other 3rd Worlder that came to this country in the last 20 years and kick them out?

Then we can invite the 5-15 million decent Europeans to come over and be US citizen.

Then we will tell the rest of the world (except the Canadians and Australians)to kiss our ass.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 5:44:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

C'mon, sing it with me!
View Quote
Sounds like cowardly isolationist bullshit to me.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 6:00:09 PM EDT
[#12]
That's from Pink Floyds "The Wall" album.  I think it was meant as satire against the English as it was about getting out of the war (WWII)

I think it was directed at the Europeans, not the Americans.  Thats how I took it at least.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 6:30:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Shotar said it best -

[i]"Why is it all the decent people from Europe come here to live and be free?[/i]

The spineless linguini eating Europeans are, in general, a pathetic group of lemmings.

Keep in mind a very important point - those who have not grown up [b]with[/b] the freedom that we enjoy will actually fear that freedom and seek to abolish it.

It's basic psychological human nature folks.

This thread brings me to make a comment of great respect for President George W Bush - he's making it quite clear that the UN ("Useless Nations") just simply doesn't matter.  THAT takes some balls that Klinton has never and will never have.

CMOS

Link Posted: 11/1/2002 6:36:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Europe is screwed up. They've practically kicked God out of their continent. The only practicing people are the Muslims and Arabs. They are pansy anti-semites in the 1st degree bar none. Not all Europeans but a large amount. A lot of Euros are sex addicted dopers too. Not to mention the fact that they are hugely pro-UN and world government.

Some of my direct relatives left Europe in the beginning of this last century for this country and I'M GLAD THEY DID!

CRC
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 6:45:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

C'mon, sing it with me!
View Quote
Sounds like cowardly isolationist bullshit to me.
View Quote

There is nothing at all cowardly about isolationism.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top