Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 8/16/2013 6:07:40 AM EDT
1) Accidents happen.  Clearly the skater was concerned for the kid, although I think the "I didn't see him" was a BS excuse.

2) Mom flips out, though I can't entirely blame her.  I would have a case of the ass, too, if somebody ran into my kid - accident or not.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:10:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Bad stuff happens, seems like the guy was concerned but didn't really know what to do.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:11:07 AM EDT
[#2]
my shocked face...control your kids.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:11:27 AM EDT
[#3]
He probably didn't see him, he seemed to be more focused on the position of his feet.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:11:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Which kid...the skater or the little tot?
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:12:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

1) Accidents happen.  Clearly the skater was concerned for the kid, although I think the "I didn't see him" was a BS excuse.

2) Mom flips out, though I can't entirely blame her.  I would have a case of the ass, too, if somebody ran into my kid - accident or not.

http://youtu.be/pDUDFxZSn6k
View Quote

Maybe she should pay attention to what's going on around her child instead of committing assault.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:12:58 AM EDT
[#6]
looked like the kid ran into him.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:13:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Pretty good punch.  She shouldn't be surprised to catch a skateboard in the face in return.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:13:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:13:45 AM EDT
[#9]
fuck that, its that little kids fault, he shouldnt be walking around in the middle of a skatepark. Fuck that cunt.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:13:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Even though the skater took out the kid the mom deserved to eat that skateboard after the first push.  You want to play like a man, expect to be treated like one, just like the video of the chick going after the drunk guy.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:14:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
fuck that, its that little kids fault, he shouldnt be walking around in the middle of a skatepark.
View Quote

Not a skate park.  Looks (and sounds) like a general all-purpose common area.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:15:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the Mom
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:15:49 AM EDT
[#13]
I love the internet tough guys here who blame the kid and want to hit a woman.  

You're fucking pathetic.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:16:48 AM EDT
[#14]
He had it coming.

Look where you're going instead of concentrating on how cool you are for the camera.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:16:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Good!
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:17:15 AM EDT
[#16]
When assholes collide.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:17:36 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

You're fucking pathetic.
View Quote
Wait, so if a kid walks into the middle of a basketball game and guys arent looking and runs of the kid, its the players fault?  GTFO moron.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:17:59 AM EDT
[#18]
FUCK HER
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:18:23 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

He had it coming.

Look where you're going instead of concentrating on how cool you are for the camera.
View Quote
What part of he was in a skatepark filming is hard to understand for the pea brains on arfcom?

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:18:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
fuck that, its that little kids fault, he shouldnt be walking around in the middle of a skatepark. Fuck that cunt.
View Quote

what skate park?
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:19:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Is that a skate park or a regular park? I don't think it was the skaters fault at all. Little kids will be little kids, it's up to the mom to keep her eye on him & not let him wander off. The skater looked genuinely concerned, but didn't know how to handle the situation. Instead of punching the skater, the mom should punch herself for being irresponsible.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:19:44 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
what skate park?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

what skate park?
its not? i dont see anywhere where it says its not. but I guess it could be.  

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:19:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Wait, so if a kid walks into the middle of a basketball game and guys arent looking and runs of the kid, its the players fault?  GTFO moron.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're fucking pathetic.

I must have missed the basketball game in the video.

This young kid was in a place that one could reasonably expect kids to be.  The skater should have been more careful, IMHO.  The mom was right to be angry, but should have stopped short of battery.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:20:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What part of he was in a skatepark filming is hard to understand for the pea brains on arfcom?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He had it coming.

Where do you get skate park? Do you think all concrete areas are designated skate parks?
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:20:36 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Good!
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:21:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

what skate park?

And i guess they could be on mars. not a skate park. he is the only person skating and there are several pedestrians..  GO skate in a skate park or watch where you are going in pedestrian areas.

punch was not warranted but he caused that problem.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:21:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He had it coming.

Not a skate park.

Just a regular ass park.

Mom should've watched kid better, skateboarder should've been paying more attention to where he was going instead of trying to do cool tricks for a youtube video.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:22:23 AM EDT
[#28]
it was an accident.
"you ran into my son, on his birthday! You didnt see him!?"
the punch was way out of line IMO...
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:22:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're fucking pathetic.

Yes.  I do not hold a 4-6 year old CHILD to the same common sense standards as a grown man, or even a teenager.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:22:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
He had it coming.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:23:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Where do you get skate park? Do you think all concrete areas are designated skate parks?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He had it coming.

Exactly, fucking skaters think anything that isn't grass is there for them.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:23:43 AM EDT
[#32]
If that was a skatepark, the skater would have been okay with me.  At our local skatepark, little kids get whomped once in a while, as they tend to hang out in the valleys, and walk around holding a board.  Every effort is made to avoid them, or yell ahead, but it happens.

Looks like this little dude was just hanging in a park area, and got the whomp.  Mom should have just read the inattentive skater the riot act, and left it at that.  An actual mom would be too busy comforting a child to bother hitting people.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:25:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He had it coming.

Not a skatepark.

Skateboarders should stay in skate parks instead of destroying public/private property by grinding on benches/rails/curbs and tearing them up.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:25:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:25:25 AM EDT
[#35]
After seeing the video, I'd corn hole mom's onion booty.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:25:40 AM EDT
[#36]
That guy wasn't just 'skating' he was out there making a living. Front Blunt then FS Nollie Flip. He could've been paying a little more attention but so could the mom to her little crotch fruit running wild.

The guy truly felt sorry for knocking him down and she assaults him. This is the same type of people who bring their 4 yo to the public skatepark and let them loose on wiggle sticks and razor scooters, then get all in your face when their kid gets plowed.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:25:59 AM EDT
[#37]
lol a lot of derp in this thread.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:26:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If that was a skatepark, the skater would have been okay with me.  At our local skatepark, little kids get whomped once in a while, as they tend to hang out in the valleys, and walk around holding a board.  Every effort is made to avoid them, or yell ahead, but it happens.

Looks like this little dude was just hanging in a park area, and got the whomp.  Mom should have just read the inattentive skater the riot act, and left it at that.  An actual mom would be too busy comforting a child to bother hitting people.

View Quote

It's a typical reaction from dirtbags.

Don't give a damn about their kid's welfare until something happens to the kid, then they respond with anger/indignation/violence.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:27:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Would press charges against the mother.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:27:54 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

You're fucking pathetic.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:28:56 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Not a skate park.

Just a regular ass park.

Mom should've watched kid better, skateboarder should've been paying more attention to where he was going instead of trying to do cool tricks for a youtube video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He had it coming.

Not a skate park.

Just a regular ass park.

This.

In the end - mom is lucky she didn't get laid-out by a skateboard to the face.  She escalated it waaaay beyond what was called for.  

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:28:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Oh sure its perfectly normal to let your crotch fruit run 50 foot ahead of you in a public park.  Nothing bad could happen.  Bitch ass mother is a fucking bitch.  If should would have been looking after her kid properly he wouldn't have gotten run over by a skate board.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:31:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You're fucking pathetic.
View Quote

You better believe if a woman swung at me like that I'd defend myself.

This "I'd never hit a woman, even if she was actively assaulting me" is absurd.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:33:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Skate at the skate park.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:33:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Assaulting someone over an accident isn't justified.  Particularly when the guy is just standing there, feeling stupid about it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:33:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

That didnt look like a skate park dude.

Fuck that, I cant let my toddler walk around without having to fear that some idiot on a skateboard isnt going to knock the shit out of him?

Do that to my kid out in a public place where pedestrians are supposed to travel, not skateboarders....watch what happens.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:34:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You're fucking pathetic.
View Quote

+ a lot.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:35:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're fucking pathetic.

If you can hit like a man you can get knocked the fuck out like one too.  Sorry, I thought they wanted equal rights.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:35:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

+ a lot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're fucking pathetic.

+ a lot.

Would you let that woman square up and punch you in the face?
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:37:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're fucking pathetic.

Having been swung on by a few women, I'll never hit one unless she has a real good chance of getting some real damage on me.  Hasn't happened yet.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top