Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/31/2002 11:29:30 AM EDT
Lately it seems that every time I see him on TV, he his either wearing a hat, or shirt, or jacket with "SEAL" or the Trident on it.  When he's doing interviews in a suit, he has the Trident pinned on his jacket.  

Now before the lot of you start with your flames about how he can do whatever he wants, how he's a hero, how he's not doing anything bad - save it.  This isn't about whether it's right or wrong.

The point of this is, do you guys find it as tacky as I do?  I mean aren't these guys usually quiet and humble, not rubbing their service in everyone's face?  

On a side note, however, I applaud him for speaking out about the disgusting display by democrats at Wellstone's "memorial" ceremony.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 11:39:39 AM EDT
[#1]
The man has no shame.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#2]
No comment.....
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 11:52:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Doesn't bother me a bit. He's proud of his service as a SEAL. No different than a veteran who wears a USMC ball cap, or a squid with his Ship's cap, etc.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 11:59:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Ever see how many people start a SEAL class?

Ever see how many of that class actually make it to the end?

He walked the walk, so now, he can talk the talk.

Jay
[img]http://members.cox.net/azcop/images/iroc-cop.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 12:08:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Why shouldn't he be proud of being the elite of the elite??
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 12:21:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why shouldn't he be proud of being the elite of the elite??
View Quote

Ditto.  I don't disagree that he can be a little strange,WWF stuff, etc...but the man served his country and was a member of one of the most, if not the most, elite groups in the world.  he has certainly earned the right to display his pride anyway he wants.  I think its great that he is so proud and displays it.  At least he appears to be sincere, unlike 90%+ of the politicians.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 12:21:41 PM EDT
[#7]
he is okay in my book.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 12:40:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok in my book too, especially after the "memorial service"...LOL

However, if you used to be a SEAL, and you are now fat and slow, you would probably wear all the emblems you can find to remind people that you were not so fat at one point.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 12:45:50 PM EDT
[#9]
It's my opinion that if you don't have the balls to say something about it to his face, you shouldn't say it elsewhere.  I bet you don't have the balls to say it to his face.

I damn sure know I don't.

He earned it, let him wear it forever with pride.

TXLEWIS
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 12:54:15 PM EDT
[#10]
I've always admired him for speaking his mind. Sometimes I don't agree & sometimes I do. That is his appeal to the ave guy.

Since when does not  having any balls ever stopped anyone throwing stones?
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 1:04:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Don't you know Jesse is a god damnned sexual Tyrannosaurus?  I admire him tremendously.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 1:06:44 PM EDT
[#12]
He is not pro-gun.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 1:26:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Settle down.  I never said he didn't earn the right or anything of that sort.  My point was and is, I find it somewhat tacky that he throws it in everyone's face all the time.  It would be the same if a Medal of Honor recipient wore his medal ALL the time.  Of course he would have the right to wear it, but always throwing it in people's faces is akin to boasting and bragging.  You did something that very few people would or have ever done, and that is something that needs to be recognized; but grandstanding about it tends to make you look tacky.  That is my point.

People know he was a SEAL, and most of them appreciate that fact - I certainly do.  I think he is a ballsy guy to a certain extent, but he's not larger than life.  He has his faults (politically).
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 1:31:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey - y'ask me, he can keep wearing his Budweiser while I wear my AFSOCOM shield - we've both earned them...

There is also nothing wrong with wearing a miniature version of the Budweiser as a lapel pin - I wear miniature jump wings the same way...

FFZ
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 1:36:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Really that bothers you? What bothers me more is a whole bunch of other politicos that avoided military service, "I was going to college.....", those that got into the National Guard knowing that would let them avoid REAL military service, or others that got into MOS's that were anything but like being in the military, "I went to Vietnam, I'm a veteran, (I was an armed force reporter for 3 months".

More to the point I just pointed out what Clinton, GWB, and Al Gore did.

A lot of politicians trot out their military service, or go in to say that they were.

Gov. Ventura went in, and got into an elite unit. That shows a certain amount of drive, commitment, and ability. Yeah let him show off what he did. He has a right to be proud.

As far as "elite" soldiers, sailors, Marines, or airmen being quiet and humble........ Their are hundreds of thousand of currnet and former "elite" service members to say how any one of all those people may act is a gross generalization.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 1:40:04 PM EDT
[#16]
more power to him!
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 1:41:36 PM EDT
[#17]
It's just fine by me.  He's earned the right to wear whatever SEALs gear he wants to.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 1:50:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
He is not pro-gun.
View Quote

Source??? Everytime I see him talk about firearms, he says he is pro 2nd.  I think you are wrong on this one.

The man has pride.  Let him show it.  He earned it.  I wish he was the gov of my state. Almost everything he has done in his life has been successful, that says a lot about the man. I wasn't impressed with him, until I watched a documentary on his life story.  Now, I'm very impressed.

BTW, I would challenge ANY of you to tell him he is fat and out of shape to his face.  I may be in great shape, in my early 30's, and decent size, 6'3" 195, but there ain't no way I would want anything to do with someone with his training, fat, old or not!
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 2:24:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 5:28:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Wasn't he technically UDT and not SEAL?  I know eventually the two merged but I'm not sure if that happened before or after Jesse got out.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 5:38:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

One thing I like J. Ventura.  The man is not afraid to speak his mind, and be his own man.  Not too many politicians can do that, nowadays.
View Quote

i second that
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 5:43:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Wasn't he technically UDT and not SEAL?  I know eventually the two merged but I'm not sure if that happened before or after Jesse got out.
View Quote

I "think" UDT was phased out in the early 60's.I don't think Jesse is old enough to have been one of the original frogmen.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 5:46:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Give the man a cookie!

Jesse Ventura was NEVER a SEAL, and I have never heard him say he was.

He attended BUDS and was a UDT member.  My old boss was one of his BUDS classmates.

He also did NOT serve in RVN, as I understand it.  I have never heard him claim that he did either, though others give him that accolade.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 6:43:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Jesse is OK by me.

R.Lee Emery has certainly made a pretty good living by becomming probably THE most famous DI in the world. I have no problem with that, either.He served. 12 years, medically discharged after wounds in RVN.

Both of these men have made livings as entertainers, and have cashed in on their service, Fine by me.

And yeah, I wear a pair of jump wings on my lapel once in a while.

Tacky? Nah! If I'd graduated from Buds/seal schhol you'd never hear the end of it!
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Give the man a cookie!

He attended BUDS and was a UDT member.  My old boss was one of his BUDS classmates.

He also did NOT serve in RVN, as I understand it.  I have never heard him claim that he did either, though others give him that accolade.
View Quote

He was trained as a SEAL. (Immediately after high school, I joined the Navy and was trained as a SEAL (Sea, Air, Land). I served in the Navy for six years. - From his website)

And yes, he was in Viet Nam.  Check your info - it's wrong.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 7:05:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Immediately after high school, I joined the Navy and was trained as a SEAL (Sea, Air, Land). I served in the Navy for six years.
View Quote

[url=http://www.mainserver.state.mn.us/governor/bio___media_kit.html]source[/url]

After high school, Ventura joined the Navy and was trained as a SEAL. He served in the Navy for six years, four on active duty, two in the Reserves, and served in Vietnam....
View Quote

[url=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,19219,00.html]source[/url]
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 7:06:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
He is not pro-gun.
View Quote

Quotes from Jesse:

I believe very strongly that guns are instruments of death. That’s all they’re used for; there’s no purpose for them other than to kill. I think you have to understand that in order to respect them. I have no fear of my teenage son handling weapons, because he has that respect. I remember the first time I let him shoot my M-16. He was just a young kid. I took him up to the lake, I set up a target range, and I let him shoot. He fired it three or four times, then he set the weapon down, walked away, and sat down. I asked him, “What’s the matter?”
He said, “I just need to rest a little, Dad.”

I told him, “See? It’s not like the movies, is it? This is real.” And he understood. What you see in the movies, and what you pretend when you play cops and robbers and that sort of thing, is very different than what you’re doing when you fire the real thing. You know that those projectiles you’re firing could kill. That’s what they’re designed to do.

Source: Ain’t Got Time to Bleed, p.137 Jan 1, 1999

I’m all for gun control, I just define it a little differently. If you can put 2 rounds into the same hole from 25 meters, that’s gun control! If you’re going to own a gun, you have an obligation to know what you’re doing with it. When the Constitution gave us the right to bear arms, it also made us responsible for using them properly. It’s not fair of us as citizens to lean more heavily on one side of that equation than on the other.
So I support waiting periods and training requirements for gun ownership, and I like the idea that is shouldn’t be incredibly easy to get guns. I support the right to carry concealed weapons, but I think people who want a concealed-weapons permit need to pass a training and safety course. The Constitution calls for a “well-regulated militia.” In other words, you need to know how to use your weapon, and practice with it.

Where I draw the line is at gun registration. A law that says that everybody who owns a gun has to be on record is too easy to abuse.

Source: Ain’t Got Time To Bleed, p. 41-2 Jan 1, 1999

------------

Although I don't agree with everything he states, I wouldn't say that he is not pro-gun.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 7:28:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 7:43:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I have no problem with it. Heck, I kinda do the same thing, [red]I named my Company after my Branch of the Service, I shudder to think what I would have done if I was a frogman![/red]

To be a UDT/SEAL, you gotta bust your ass, so it's no wounder he's proud of it.
View Quote

LMAO!! Frog Arms!! Only dropped once!!

-T.[:D]
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Well, at least he says his mind.  I guess about firearms, he is "reasonable".

Link Posted: 10/31/2002 7:49:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Give the man a cookie!

View Quote

He was trained as a SEAL. (Immediately after high school, I joined the Navy and was trained as a SEAL (Sea, Air, Land). I served in the Navy for six years. - From his website)

And yes, he was in Viet Nam.  Check your info - it's wrong.
View Quote

"Trained as a SEAL" does NOT equal served as a SEAL.  Both SEAL and UDT went through the same initial training (BUDS) and were then split to be assigned to different units.  

Unless someone else here served with him, I'm going to take the word of the finest SEAL I know, who was an O-6 and was my boss.

Don't know where the claim that he was in VN came from, though I saw the Fox article.  My source says that the closest he saw Ventura get to VN was when he was assigned to the Phillipines.  Maybe he was detached, got a mission that took him there TAD, I don't know. Again, this may be a parsing of words, but I believe my info, and he says that he knew every SEAL who served in VN during the period, went through BUDS with Jesse, and that he was never assigned to a unit in VN.

This is not to take anything away from Gov. Ventura, his accomplishments, or UDT units.  He has certainly proven himself and the history of the UDT speaks for itself.

I believe that we are quibbling over words here, but would stand by my earlier statements that Ventura was never a SEAL, and never served in VN (maybe I should change that to read, "was never assigned to a unit in VN").  Has he made that claim?  
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 8:53:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is not pro-gun.
View Quote

Quotes from Jesse:

I believe very strongly that guns are instruments of death. That’s all they’re used for; there’s no purpose for them other than to kill. I think you have to understand that in order to respect them. I have no fear of my teenage son handling weapons, because he has that respect. I remember the first time I let him shoot my M-16. He was just a young kid. I took him up to the lake, I set up a target range, and I let him shoot. He fired it three or four times, then he set the weapon down, walked away, and sat down. I asked him, “What’s the matter?”

I told him, “See? It’s not like the movies, is it? This is real.” And he understood. What you see in the movies, and what you pretend when you play cops and robbers and that sort of thing, is very different than what you’re doing when you fire the real thing. You know that those projectiles you’re firing could kill. That’s what they’re designed to do.

I’m all for gun control, I just define it a little differently. If you can put 2 rounds into the same hole from 25 meters, that’s gun control! If you’re going to own a gun, you have an obligation to know what you’re doing with it. When the Constitution gave us the right to bear arms, it also made us responsible for using them properly. It’s not fair of us as citizens to lean more heavily on one side of that equation than on the other.
So I support waiting periods and training requirements for gun ownership, and I like the idea that is shouldn’t be incredibly easy to get guns. I support the right to carry concealed weapons, but I think people who want a concealed-weapons permit need to pass a training and safety course. The Constitution calls for a “well-regulated militia.” In other words, you need to know how to use your weapon, and practice with it.

Where I draw the line is at gun registration. A law that says that everybody who owns a gun has to be on record is too easy to abuse.

------------

Although I don't agree with everything he states, I wouldn't say that he is not pro-gun.
View Quote

Johnny Reno... I SWEAR I was going to post that from his book...GREAT book BTW. You just beat me to it [;)]
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 12:37:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Captain Larry Bailey states:
JESSE VENTURA -- SEAL OR NOT?
Jesse Ventura went through UDT/SEAL Class 58 in 1970 and was assigned to UDT-12, where he spent three years (including three deployments to Subic Bay, Philippines). As a UDT frogman, he operated in Viet Nam waters and earned the US Viet Nam Service Ribbon. He undoubtedly, like so many UDT men of that era, went ashore in Viet Nam for short periods of time. After he was released from active duty in 1973, he joined Reserve SEAL Team ONE. The point here is that all graduates of BUD/S are referred to within the Naval Special Warfare community as SEALs. They received the same training, whether they went to SEAL Teams or Underwater Demolition Teams. The case made by Commander Salisbury on Fox News Channel recently is without merit; Jesse Ventura is a SEAL by any definition.

Larry Bailey, Captain, USN (Ret.)
[url]http://www.authentiseal.org/jesse.htm[/url]

Link Posted: 11/1/2002 4:42:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Captain Larry Bailey states:
JESSE VENTURA -- SEAL OR NOT?
Jesse Ventura went through UDT/SEAL Class 58 in 1970 and was assigned to UDT-12, where he spent three years (including three deployments to Subic Bay, Philippines). As a UDT frogman, he operated in Viet Nam waters and earned the US Viet Nam Service Ribbon. He undoubtedly, like so many UDT men of that era, went ashore in Viet Nam for short periods of time. After he was released from active duty in 1973, he joined Reserve SEAL Team ONE. The point here is that all graduates of BUD/S are referred to within the Naval Special Warfare community as SEALs. They received the same training, whether they went to SEAL Teams or Underwater Demolition Teams. The case made by Commander Salisbury on Fox News Channel recently is without merit; Jesse Ventura is a SEAL by any definition.

Larry Bailey, Captain, USN (Ret.)
[url]http://www.authentiseal.org/jesse.htm[/url]

View Quote

Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 5:11:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is not pro-gun.
View Quote

Quotes from Jesse:

------------

View Quote

Sounds to me like he supports the right of the people to keep and bear arms. The man owns an M16 and sound like he supports your right to own one as well. He just wants to make sure that you responsibly know how to use it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 5:28:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is not pro-gun.
View Quote

Source??? Everytime I see him talk about firearms, he says he is pro 2nd.  I think you are wrong on this one.

The man has pride.  Let him show it.  He earned it.  I wish he was the gov of my state. Almost everything he has done in his life has been successful, that says a lot about the man. I wasn't impressed with him, until I watched a documentary on his life story.  Now, I'm very impressed.

BTW, I would challenge ANY of you to tell him he is fat and out of shape to his face.  I may be in great shape, in my early 30's, and decent size, 6'3" 195, but there ain't no way I would want anything to do with someone with his training, fat, old or not!
View Quote

You know, I used to play paintball with an older fat guy who was an ex-SEAL. The one thing that always impressed me about him was just how quietly this guy moved. He would literally just appear places, I would never see or hear him approach. I would imagine Jessie could still kick some ass....
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 5:45:27 AM EDT
[#37]
I wish he was the gov of my state.

I wish he was the governor of your state, too.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 5:50:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Ever see how many people start a SEAL class?

Ever see how many of that class actually make it to the end?

He walked the walk, so now, he can talk the talk.

Jay
[url]http://members.cox.net/azcop/images/iroc-cop.gif[/url]
View Quote

BINGO!!!!

If you have ever achieved something that required every bit of your mind body and soul to complete, you too would be a proud man, as Jesse Ventura is!
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 6:06:02 AM EDT
[#39]
If Gov. Ventura went around hanging it over everybody's head like he thought he was better than everybody else, it might be tacky, but just wearing it to me signifies pride.  And he has every right to be proud of his accomplishments and sacrifices for our country.  TO say it is tacky is similar to all the little sh*tstain countries in the world who trash the US for flying our flag proudly and for showing national pride.

And as far as I am concerned, anybody who has earned the CMH can do just about anything they want to, because I and the rest of America owe them a lot for their sacrifices!
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 7:24:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Just for the record, the UDT's got rolled into the SEAL organization in 1982.

As far as Jesse's SEAL service...he was a reserve SEAL.  His active service was as a UDT, his reserve as a SEAL.  Good enough for me.

Link Posted: 11/1/2002 7:33:50 AM EDT
[#41]
I try not to make harsh judgements of people who have walked where I havent...
I also dont take any shit from those who havent walked were I have.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 12:42:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Eh, clearly some of you guys took all this the wrong way, and a bit too far.  If any of you know anything about me since I've been a member on this site (joined in July '99), you'd know that I am about as supportive of the military as anyone can be.  I respect those who have served honorably and hold them in high regard.  

However, my point was that Ventura didn't do this when he first got into office.  It's only recently that I've seen him wearing and advertising his service.  It seems to me his motivation for wearing all this stuff is more than to just show his pride.  

Look at Bob Kerry.  Even though he is a democrat, he was a SEAL, AND a Medal of Honor recipient.  He doesn't bring it up all the time, or wear The Medal, or Trident.  

Of course some of you will accuse me of being jealous, and you can do that all you want.  Ventura has put himself in the public spotlight as a politician, and as such I can judge him all I want.  He may have served the country honorably and been a member of the elite forces, but he is now a politician too.  There is nothing "harsh" about my "judgment" of him, I haven't called him an asshole or a show off.  I just think that him reminding everyone all the time of his service and accomplishments is more like bragging than being proud.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 6:07:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Interesting point - why did you bring it up?  Just wondering, and I'd like to make sure I'm not missing something...

Combat service, SpecOps service - either way, you went and came back.  That's something to hold some pride in...

BTW - it's not actually necessary to cite the MoH as "The Medal" - it's usually "the Medal," "the Blue Max," or "the Big Gong" when written as some sort of "slang" approach.  I just thought you should know...

Another interesting note - when wearing authorised miniature reproductions of military and service decorations, they are to be worn on FORMAL wear - not attire usually called "business."  Therefore, miniature medals and decorations may not be worn on common suits, but may be worn on Tuxedos or other formal dress (the Kilt/Tuxedo combination is also correct for miniature medals - I needed to know for a few occasions....)  When wearing "certification" badges (jump wings, Budweiser, etc.) it is preferred that they are worn on a formal or semi-formal jacket, such as a blazer, sport coat, or, of course, suit jacket.  They may also be worn along with miniature decorations upon formal wear.

Just thought there are some who might like to know!

FFZ

Link Posted: 11/1/2002 10:49:05 PM EDT
[#44]
If not enough a seal how about Jessie The body World class Wrestler!  He is a brawny man,real deal,real seal and wrestling at that class is just about as demanding as pro football!

He is also articulate and intelligent that makes for a very neat package,he is smart enough to step down now because he is tired of the press and paparazzi that haunt him daily!

But he will be back,because we need men of his prominence just like him in the future!

When we can make him just like IMBROGLIO the dictator then his need will arise!

And by the way Indian War chiefs wore their feathers allways!  I don't wear my badges or first Cav patch but they are there right above my computer!
 Jessie Rules!     Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 11:34:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I mean aren't these guys usually quiet and humble, not rubbing their service in everyone's face?  
View Quote

In my experience, YES. The handful of SEALs that I have interacted with are normal people who never bring it up unless YOU do.

As far as Jesse goes, everyone knows his background (or some version of it) anyway, so I don't see why he wears hats and pins all the time. But hey, if he earned it, it's really not my say.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 12:21:55 AM EDT
[#46]
If you consider that he has been in movies and politics and learned the importance of public relations and image, you might see things from his point of view. If I had the opportunity be in-your-face to as many liberals as he does, I'd consider his way of handling it pretty low key. Besides, how many Seals do you know who got the chance to use a mini-gun on an alien?
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 12:36:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Immediately after high school, I joined the Navy and was trained as a SEAL (Sea, Air, Land). I served in the Navy for six years.
View Quote

[url=http://www.mainserver.state.mn.us/governor/bio___media_kit.html]source[/url]

After high school, Ventura joined the Navy and was trained as a SEAL. He served in the Navy for six years, four on active duty, two in the Reserves, and served in Vietnam....
View Quote

View Quote

Check your facts sir!

Graduated in 1969, left the navy in 1973.

But his site says  served in navy for six years.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fishy.

BTW i like the man ( what i know of him).
Looks like fussy math to me .
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 1:39:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Check your facts sir!

View Quote

Yes.  His site states that he was on active duty for four years and in the reserves for two.  There ya go.  Mystery solved.  Glad I could help.

Man, you tin-foiler's are really using quite a bit of Reynolds wrap to "create" your mystery here.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 1:42:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Check your facts sir!

View Quote

Please check [b][blue]your[/blue][/b] facts sir!
4 years active, 2 years reserve.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 4:20:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Mr. Ventura is proud of his accomplishments. More power to him. As for his "sensible" approach to gun control, I would rather have a million politicians like him, than one Boxer or FineSwine.....

Scott

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top