Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2002 10:16:29 AM EDT
[url]http://www.arizonarepublic.com/news/articles/1025transgender25.html[/url]

I wish AZ Republic weren't too lazy to put the pic of this sad, confused person up with the story.

I saw the story in the paper and there was, what appeared to be a senior picture.

Trust me, had I posted the pic, you guys would say. "It hit it!"

But the reach-around would be the cause for some therapy. LMAO!

Still total bullshit to be killed over being yourself, even if that self is confused and in need of help.

D. www.azexarms.com
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 10:25:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Agreed.

No one deserves this.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 10:36:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Only CATS deserve to die for being what they are.
People killin', now that needs some justification.
Lebrew
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 10:40:54 AM EDT
[#3]
LOL lebrew!! I totally agree. This thread is going to go downhill fast!
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 10:47:05 AM EDT
[#4]
When the product doesn't match the packaging, people are often disappointed. If it had let folks know what it was it might still be alive. Still, an asswhuppin should have ended as an asswhuppin and not a murder. I am curious as to how it went that far. It is very difficult for most folks to beat someone to death both in a physical and psychological sense.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 11:04:50 AM EDT
[#5]
On average, about one transgender murder is reported in the United States each month, she said.
View Quote

Okay, this is mean, but if this is all the more muders per year, then what the hell are they complaining about?

I wonder how many murders occur in New York, or Chicago PER NIGHT?
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 11:27:25 AM EDT
[#6]
For all we know he was making out or hell, even worse, with one of the guys at the party before SHTF. You'll never get the complete story. Certainly not from the media and not from his family.

Of course, even that only deserves a can of whup ass, certainly not murder.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 11:32:31 AM EDT
[#7]
To be fair... he wasn't killed for being what he was, he was killed for pretending to be what he wasn't.

(And bringing someone along with you in that fantasy without thier consent is well, deploreable... and fatal apparantly)
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 11:45:29 AM EDT
[#8]
It isn't right to kill someone because of who they are, but that doesn't give people the right to be STUPID.

Dressing up in drag, and partying with men, is risky behavior to say the least.  Not to excuse what these guys did, but this transvestite guy was taking some serious risks.

It is stupid to go shouting through the streets of Bagdad how bad Saddam Hussein is, just like getting involved with a few guys while pretending you are a girl.  

These guys are apparently straight.  A woman can smack a guy around for 'coming on' to her if the attention is not welcome, why should a guy expect any less from a non-gay guy?

The murder of this guy is terrible, but than again, so is every other murder.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 1:10:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Someone should have introduced him/her to "Pink Pistols."

Oh, wait - you can't have a handgun unless you're 18.

Never mind.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 1:50:09 PM EDT
[#10]
This person did not deserve to be beaten or killed period. There are no excuses!
Gerry
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 2:45:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Oh, wait - you can't have a handgun unless you're 18.

View Quote

or 21 if your in Iowa "sigh"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top